Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANDYEFFECT

Andy Mesa Boogie

Renegadrian

Quote from: Valoosj on June 10, 2008, 09:51:52 AM
Lucky for me, I work at a DIY store, so I went to the back, asked a college if he had some leftover. He said no, but I'll make some leftover.
He then took a piece of 100x50 cm, cut it in 4 and handed it to me with the words: now it's leftover. :D
That's hilarious!!!
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

ezanker

Quote from: ANDYEFFECT on June 10, 2008, 01:29:23 PM
Andy Mesa Boogie

Did you notice you left the "C" out of the word presence?  Anyway, it looks really nice!

Nitefly182

Neovibe w/ carbon fiber top. Waiting on some large white davies knobs but then it will be a lot closer to done.

kismet78

Quote from: Nitefly182 on June 10, 2008, 05:21:10 PM
Neovibe w/ carbon fiber top. Waiting on some large white davies knobs but then it will be a lot closer to done.

Mighty cool.

puretube

Another blooming flower?  :icon_question:

cheeb

Quote from: Pushtone on June 09, 2008, 07:24:40 PM
Whats this!?!

Soggy has a BB sized board now!
Thats great!

Soggy's website: http://www.super-freq.com/

Oh, I see he doesn't.
I guess thats what you meant by modified (stretched?).

I have one of Soggy's board left. I think I'll do something on it from his site.
That would be appropriate.

Stretched a little (input and output jacks still don't connect directly to the board) and the perf area was converted to a pcb. I mainly just wanted to cut down on wires and shorten the ones I still had to use. Main objective was attaching the 3pdt to the board.

Between this and the ptp boards I can't stop building.

Barcode80

Quote from: darron on June 10, 2008, 08:56:10 AM
Noticed that Brian Wampler is using the acrylic glowing plate!
http://www.wamplerpedals.com/members/echo.htm

did the idea first come from forum members or did you guys get it from him?

to be clear, Brian Wampler is wampcat on here, and he is a valued and contributing member. Thievery, methinks, is not his intent. But a cool idea doesn't make it an exclusive one. At least he doesn't claim to have invented it as Fuller does to many things.

Nitefly182

~arph

He's welcome to use it, I wouldn't have shared it here if I did not want anyone to use it or even copy it for commercial pedals.. I've learned so much here that giving something back in return seems more than fair..
I'm not claiming this idea, I've seen it before on electronics. I just had never seen it like this on an fx pedal, so I just brought the two together. It's greatly appreciated if people credit me here and that's ít. I'm not going to harass anyone who doesn't or even claims it their own idea.

So now go ahead and make plexi bottoms! they are sweet!  ;D

Valoosj

I am just about to finish another one ;)
Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

ACS

Finished the circuit on this one a while back - so long ago that I'm rather embarassed to say that I can't actually remember which circuit it was!  :icon_redface:

Anyway, finally finished up - let's just call it my One Knob Fuzz...

foxfire

Quote from: ACS on June 11, 2008, 06:50:38 AM
Finished the circuit on this one a while back - so long ago that I'm rather embarassed to say that I can't actually remember which circuit it was!  :icon_redface:

ok now so how did you do that? i've never seen a paint job like that. very cool. rylan

darron

Quote from: Barcode80 on June 10, 2008, 11:11:27 PM
Quote from: darron on June 10, 2008, 08:56:10 AM
Noticed that Brian Wampler is using the acrylic glowing plate!
http://www.wamplerpedals.com/members/echo.htm

did the idea first come from forum members or did you guys get it from him?

to be clear, Brian Wampler is wampcat on here, and he is a valued and contributing member. Thievery, methinks, is not his intent. But a cool idea doesn't make it an exclusive one. At least he doesn't claim to have invented it as Fuller does to many things.

i know. i'm not taking a stab or anything, but i think it's just cool and worth noting when something in Aron's humble diy forum shows up in a more commercial realm. i was also seriously questioning where the idea was shown first, because it becomes less special i think if Brian was doing this ages ago, in this case. like i said, a good idea is a good idea (:
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

ambulancevoice

Quote from: foxfire on June 11, 2008, 07:09:17 AM
Quote from: ACS on June 11, 2008, 06:50:38 AM

ok now so how did you do that? i've never seen a paint job like that. very cool. rylan

looks like it was painted yellow, dried, then painted black, and while it was wet, some sort of sharp or pointy instrument to make the scratch marks in the wet paint
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

Valoosj

Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face clone with AC127 trannies

Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

carrejans

Looking nice.
After the examination period, I'm going to make such a plexi enclosure myself.

Valoosj

Jan, what do you study and where? Who knows we might be closer to each other than we think.  :D

mongo

Dragonfly

Quote from: darron on June 11, 2008, 07:51:25 AM
i think it's just cool and worth noting when something in Aron's humble diy forum shows up in a more commercial realm.

It happens all the time.