News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syndromet

It's been a while since the last time I posted something in here, mainly because I haven't had the chance to make anything in a year or so. Anyway, I just had time to solder up my first wha. It's a basswha based on the clyde mccoy, and it sounds great. I still need to tune it to widen the sweep a little, though.

My diy-site: www.syndromet.com

Derringer

Quote from: Dragonfly on June 12, 2008, 12:46:21 PM
Quote from: jayp5150 on June 12, 2008, 12:22:02 PM

About the spinning surface... every time I see a SpinArt or the like at the store, I repeatedly ask, and my wife (hypocritical neat-freak lol) nixes the idea.

HBE has been doing it on their "Lorba" fuzzes....

amazing .... these ideas must just be in the air or something

Just yesterday I knocked an old piece of spin art off one of my shelves and thought "wow ... what a great paint scheme for a pedal." Now bear in mind, I made this piece of spin art when I must have been about 5 years old (25 yrs ago at the Rehoboth Boardwalk). And I do have an unused record player over in the basement of my parents' house.

Papa_lazerous

Amazing 300 pages now!!  I remember when this thread got started, and then when it 100 it was such a big thing, well 200 and now 300 have flown by, great stuff here lately too.  Putting me to shame for sure

foxfire

Quote from: Papa_lazerous on June 15, 2008, 01:34:16 PM
Amazing 300 pages now!!  I remember when this thread got started, and then when it 100 it was such a big thing, well 200 and now 300 have flown by, great stuff here lately too.  Putting me to shame for sure

it seem like the better everyones pedals look the less i try on my own. that and i spill way too much beer on my gear while i play. rylan

deaconque

Quote from: kismet78 on June 14, 2008, 07:33:26 PM
small stone and a half

kismet78-
very nice.  where'd you find the artwork for this one? 

beatnik

Quote from: syndromet on June 15, 2008, 10:07:49 AM
It's been a while since the last time I posted something in here, mainly because I haven't had the chance to make anything in a year or so. Anyway, I just had time to solder up my first wha. It's a basswha based on the clyde mccoy, and it sounds great. I still need to tune it to widen the sweep a little, though.

where did you get that enclosure? it's great!

kismet78

updrumr

finaly got the bugs worked out. 

any interests let me know.
Brad.

Stephenson Fabrication. CEO

Fuzzy-Train

Oooooohhhhh yeahhhh. 300 baby!

To keep it SB related... here's my newly acquired delay!! I didn't build it but it's still awesome!

THERE IS NO SIG.

The user formerly known as NoNothing.

Stuff I built!
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w106/Cpt_sergeant/?start=allRandom

danielwarner

My first build, a Tim Escobedo Q&D VCF

syndromet

Quote from: beatnik on June 15, 2008, 04:22:59 PM
Quote from: syndromet on June 15, 2008, 10:07:49 AM

where did you get that enclosure? it's great!
Yes, the enclosure is superb. really solid, and heavy construction. I got it from ebay. Search for pewaves, and you'll find them. Cheap wha, wich sounds better than most stock whas right out of the box. High quality pots to. The only problem is that the rubber soles are a little to high. I just bought two more to refitt them with new circuit boards.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEWaves-AM-101-Wah-Wah-Pedal-Guitar-effect_W0QQitemZ320262469813QQihZ011QQcategoryZ41422QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

beatnik

i think i will buy one for housing my neovibe.
are the dimension the same as a crybaby?

syndromet

Quote from: beatnik on June 16, 2008, 05:55:20 AM
i think i will buy one for housing my neovibe.
are the dimension the same as a crybaby?
I don't know the exact dimensions for the crybaby, but I belive it is exactly the same housing. You shouldn't have any problems fitting a neovibe in there.

Marcos - Munky

Quote from: danielwarner on June 16, 2008, 03:44:30 AM

My first build, a Tim Escobedo Q&D VCF

Nice build. I can't believe it's a first one. Could you put a soundclip or review about the VCF?

Zedmin_fx

looks better in person, thanks mic for the sweet enclosure keep up the friggin sweet work man.

Renegadrian

Quote from: Fuzzy-Train on June 15, 2008, 10:53:47 PM
Oooooohhhhh yeahhhh. 300 baby!

Somebody should build a commemorative pedal!!!  :icon_lol: And post it here, obviously...
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

disto

Quote from: Fuzzy-Train on June 15, 2008, 10:53:47 PM

To keep it SB related... here's my newly acquired delay!! I didn't build it but it's still awesome!

nice what do you think of the new memory man? have you compared it to an original?

MicFarlow77

Quote from: Zedmin_fx on June 16, 2008, 02:06:08 PM
looks better in person, thanks mic for the sweet enclosure keep up the friggin sweet work man.

Super Cool Paint job Christian!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see pics of it!

Thanks,

Mick

Zedmin_fx

Super Cool Paint job Christian!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see pics of it!

Thanks,

Mick
[/quote]

Yea its friggin sweet you are super at building these, I loves it so much. I cannot wait to start builing the fuzz face in it.

ambulancevoice

Quote from: Zedmin_fx on June 16, 2008, 02:06:08 PM

i love it man, looks EVIL!!
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money