News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegadrian

The LPB1 enclosure hasn't got the correct link, SO SAD!!! I wanted to see a full pic of it...Tell me more about the enclosure!!!  :icon_wink:
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

fuzzo

It's the only pic I've of this stompboxes. It was a wrist's boxe, but very fragile and I destroyed it with a hammer in drilling a hole to add a switch (for the input cap).

~arph

Quote from: Valoosj on June 18, 2008, 02:37:42 PM
Nice build arph. I took a look at your site today, the sequence wah is very nice!

btw, you have pm about an unbuffered CD4093, sent it 2 days ago. Did it arrive?

yes I got your message, just haven't got around answering it. I'll have to check if I have some unbuffered 4093's around. If so I can send you one, but you can get one from newtone too (probably only 2,- incl. shipping)

Sorry guys, will continue this in PM

Fuzzy-Train

Before:

After:

The bottom half is on rails. How many of you have seen a p-board with a drawer? That's what I thought. I'm 6'2" so the extra height barely took any adjusting. I have a patch bay on the back right of the board that I forgot to take a pic of. I still have to figure out how to lock the drawer in the closed position. Any ideas?
THERE IS NO SIG.

The user formerly known as NoNothing.

Stuff I built!
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w106/Cpt_sergeant/?start=allRandom

kurtlives

Looking good...

How are you attaching your pedals? Looks like L brackets or somethin.
My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

Fuzzy-Train

Thanks!

They're some kind of thick rectangular bracket with off set holes. Got them from Canadian Tire. I made the brackets to hold down the whammy from some scrap metal I had around the house.

I'll need to find some ways to secure the wah, trem lune, SSMH, and Looper. There all loose right now. I'll figure something out.
THERE IS NO SIG.

Stuff I built!

Sir_Ian

Quote from: Fuzzy-Train on June 19, 2008, 05:08:50 PM

The bottom half is on rails. How many of you have seen a p-board with a drawer? That's what I thought. I'm 6'2" so the extra height barely took any adjusting. I have a patch bay on the back right of the board that I forgot to take a pic of. I still have to figure out how to lock the drawer in the closed position. Any ideas?

I'd suggest maybe just a simple hasp.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItemList.do

the one in the picture will probably be too big...but thats what a hasp is....This way you can lock it up if you want, or you can just use a small caribeaner (sp?) to clip it shut.
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

Fuzzy-Train

Hmmmmm... very interesting. Gets my brain all worked up with ideas.

Thanks for the link and help, Ian!
THERE IS NO SIG.

Stuff I built!

Barcode80

i suggest possibly using velcro. works for me on drawered stuff, especially in a gig situation where you aren't oging to be opening and shutting frequently

Valoosj

Third Trem Lune I built, fourth one coming up...
Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

jasonsmusicgear

Here is my new Dyna Comp

And my set of similarly themed pedals

They are PT-80, Dyna Comp, and EA Tremolo

DimebuGG

my Nobels mycro-bass headphone bass amp clone. I built this for my brother.

and my GT-2

Timebutt

Quote from: Valoosj on June 21, 2008, 04:39:01 PM

Third Trem Lune I built, fourth one coming up...

Very nice build Valoosj! The labeling above the input and output jacks kinda reminds me of Zvex labelling :)
Plex lights up at the speed of the tremolo I presume? ;)
Completed Projects: Gus Smalley Booster, Modded Russian Big Muff, Orange Squeezer, BYOC Vibrato, Phase 90

Valoosj

Zvex his labelling gave me the inspiration. Plexi LED is the lfo LED.
You can find a bit more info on the offstage forum
Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

railhead

I just built the prototype of my metalcore distortion box, TUA™ (Total, Utter Annihilation). It's based off the Dual Rectifier circuit, and I've seasoned it to taste. AND...I got it all to fit into a 1290NS! I can't WAIT to record some samples of this monster. I mis-measured some of the hookup wire, so try and ignore the extra cable length -- and the snafu with the LED. Again, this is the first one, so I wasn't too worried about making it pretty. Anyway, the shell isn't painted, obviously, but here it is nonetheless:

spudulike

@ railhead - compact build, where did you get the cool aluminium knobs ???

railhead

Roobin

What are those grey wires? They look kinda like bag ties. Neat build btw.

andrew_k

ambulancevoice

interesting position for the dc jack Maury

Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money