News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

Quote from: gutsofgold on August 31, 2008, 04:34:50 PM
while it is pretty, we all know that beauty is only enclosure deep...it's whats on the inside that counts! so whats in there???

Not my "best" work, but pretty decent....

SOUND CLIP  (335 ----> Line 6 Toneport, fiddling with guitars volume knob)

kurtlives

Quote from: davent on September 01, 2008, 10:04:43 PM
Quote from: kurtlives on September 01, 2008, 04:45:13 PM
Built me a second wah... Vox V847 clone with a few mods here and there.

This one has the vintage feel to it more than my modded Crybaby. Its not as vocal and spanky more vintage voiced if you will. Anyways I like it.

I'm a sucker for mojo... NOS carbon comps, metal cans, tropical fish, solid core cloth wire

Hi Chris,
I'd like to overhaul the wah i have and wondered  how you like the Whipple inductor?  What did you use in your other wah?

Thanks
dave
Its supposed to be right on spec with the old Halos.... ??? I have a Fasel in my other wah... I find the Whipple a bit more subtle, not so much quack. It does have lots of bite though and is very evenly voiced.
My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

Insanekane

I wanted to try one more time that reverse etch.
No boobs this time  ::)
I used some cracklepaint on the sides.
Pics are poor, but you'll get the point.
It is  "fooltone dvd" clone.

Guts

ambulancevoice

Quote from: Barcode80 on September 01, 2008, 11:51:48 PM
Quote from: carrejans on September 01, 2008, 03:28:05 AM
Quote from: FlyingZ on August 31, 2008, 08:29:08 PM
3rd build:

Looking good.
A little advice. It's better when you change the place of the stompswitch and the battery. Because now the stomp is very close to the edge; difficult to stomp on.

yeah, um, this makes no sense. closer to the edge means closer to the player, and easier to stomp on. where is the logic in thi statement?

+1
i dont think it would effect the stomping really
unless your own a surface made out of air bags or a water bed
you probably have less a chance of stomping on your pots and stuff if you mount the switch lower
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

MikeH

Quote from: Dragonfly on August 26, 2008, 11:56:28 PM

This one looks like a skull to me!  Holy crap, it's freakin' sweet.  I want it, or one just like it.  Quote me a price!!
"Sounds like a Fab Metal to me." -DougH

Dragonfly

Wow...this one is a PAIN to get a good picture of...but it's one of my favorites. The pictures don't begin to do it justice !

8mileshigh

Hey Andy,

You've managed to produce a wide variety of usable tones out the one knobber Blue Fuzz.  Sounds GREAT !!!

Chris
Builts completed: Tweak-O, Fuzz Face Si and Ge, Rangemaster,Fuzzrite Si & Ge, Bazz Fuzz, L'il Devil Fuzz, Bosstone one knober, Bosstone Sustainer, Cream Pie, Kay Fuzztone. http://www.myspace.com/chrisdarlington

Dragonfly

Quote from: 8mileshigh on September 02, 2008, 08:58:01 PM
Hey Andy,

You've managed to produce a wide variety of usable tones out the one knobber Blue Fuzz.  Sounds GREAT !!!

Chris

Thanks - I dig the way it sounds too...just a really usable fuzztone.

andrew_k

ADA Flanger

Thanks to all the members who contributed to the ada flanger project, and especially to Stephen Giles, flo and slacker for their help debugging this one  :D

any

Quote from: andrew_k on September 03, 2008, 04:55:50 AM

Amazing! great work andrew!
I love the finish, can see ghostly black figures standing in the background of that tidle-wave... earie..  :o
It's supposed to sound that way.

~arph

birt

that is a VERY good looking finish
http://www.last.fm/user/birt/
visit http://www.effectsdatabase.com for info on (allmost) every effect in the world!

andrew_k

Thanks!

~arph: I got lazy and only drew in the wave (minus the sailors too ;))

~arph

No problem, I just immediately recognized it.
Excellent choice of graphics. It looks really good! 

dano12

Quote from: andrew_k on September 03, 2008, 04:55:50 AM

ADA Flanger

Thanks to all the members who contributed to the ada flanger project, and especially to Stephen Giles, flo and slacker for their help debugging this one  :D

That's a box full of massive win right there.

Very nice work.

ConanB

Nice andrew! Hmm I still need to finish off the circuit going inside that enclosure I got off MicFarlow!

In the meantime, newly finished Little Pleasure Bomb...

Tuemmueh

Okay, just a little re-finish of a well known pedal ... not that creative, but has a great look on a pedalboarf, I think!

The French connection

Quote from: ConanB on September 03, 2008, 08:57:57 AM
Nice andrew! Hmm I still need to finish off the circuit going inside that enclosure I got off MicFarlow!

In the meantime, newly finished Little Pleasure Bomb...

Yeah! I'll love it! If it was mine, i'll put it on front of this one:

Looks like the same pin-up...on a different orbit...i'm judging by the hat for sure P^).

I know, but the pedal i built does not boost...it just increases volume!
My picture files:
http://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php/v/French+connection/
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z4/letournd/Pedal/

arma61

hi, here are my last creatures! . Almost all completed and 99.9% working!! far away compared to what is shown here but that's it!!

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

earthtonesaudio

That colorsound inductorless wah looks DANGEROUS!  In a good way of course. :)  Hats off to you for making it from scratch.