News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arma61

htx m8s   :D , unfortunately last slice is gone at lunch today !!

Adriano, I don't know how much power in it , I saw it into my old radio cassette recorder so I bought one and build this amp. AN7147 is rated for 5.3W at 12V 3ohm, unfortunately that's an old PCB I did some years ago and never used (so  don't remeber details), it looks like the standard application found in th datasheet. I use 2 res. to split the signal into L&R channel, the same system to joint the L&R ch. into mono for the speaker, and with a DPDT I select speaker (mono) and headphone (stereo, ok not real stereo but same signal into each side). I power it at 9v and looks fine for headphone, as I said I still have to find the right speaker to test it. It's clean that's sure.

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

Valoosj

A birthday present for our bassplayer.

Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

guitarman89

Quote from: Valoosj on January 11, 2009, 03:07:21 PM
A birthday present for our bassplayer.

Good work!!! A Wuly Mammoth i suppose. I want to drawn a funny mammoth with a monkey on the head on my own!
built: MXR Dist+,dod250-280,dr boogey,IC buffers,cmos drive,multiface,20W SS pwr amps,phase90,tubescreamer,rat,amzMB,wuly mammoth,dod280,zombie chorus
under constur:60W 3886 amp,jcm800 em
www.myspace.com/guitarmanbll
www.myspace.com/filospinatopunk

chi_boy

Quote from: 64fx on January 09, 2009, 11:06:48 PM
Here's an ITS8 from GGG with the "Very Expensive Mods".  Unfortunately, this pedal was stolen.  I loaned it to a friend, and it was stolen from backstage at one of his shows.  Another friend told me I should look at the bright side in the fact that someone liked this pedal so much they stole it instead of something else.  I guess there's always a good side to everything!

May the thief be cursed with bad tone, bad mojo, bad carma, and fat fingers.
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." — Admiral Hyman G. Rickover - 1900-1986

The Leftover PCB Page

deaconque

a fate worse than death :icon_eek:

Fl!P

Quote from: deaconque on January 12, 2009, 12:15:34 AM

a fate worse than death :icon_eek:

Yep, bad vibes comin' his way for life...
Completed Builds: Gus Booster, Plexizer, BSIABII, Si/Ge Fuzz Face w/ RM Mod, Orange Squeezer
To Do List: Valvecaster, Small Clone, Jawari

For Sale:Marshall Footswitch

Barcode80

my new mosfet boost. got one of jack's boards, they are top notch!

probably my neatest build to date!

burdt

a home made beavis board with a ROG EA tremolo.  i need a bs170 fet and better prototyping skills.  i couldn't get the tremolo to work but the beavis board works like a charm.  and it accidentally looks like a robot.  see my poor hand drawing skills... 

this is my newly clean work area.  the purple and green contraption is a green ringer.  my very first built from the ground up pedal.  permanent marker for a played out joker feel.  on the right side is a noisy cricket i killed trying to squeeze into the orange box that currently houses the beavis board. 

on the left is an LMB/Heeger 772 enclosure i'm planing on squeezing my next project into.  ideally i'd like to use those 9mm pots you see in the bottom left.  i was thinking of building a fuzz but i only have 100k and 10k pots in that diminutive size. 
HUBRIS

g.

EDP Wasp filter Clone (stand alone synth filter)

fuzz factor (germanium fuzz)

frequencycentral

Quote from: g. on January 12, 2009, 10:10:24 AM

That looks amazing! I bet it sounds amazing too. The etching is excellent. And the graphic takes me right back to seeing the EDP adverts in magazines when the Wasp first came out. It was also on the owners manual right? I still remember the day I got my first Wasp way back in 1980.
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

Renegadrian

Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

g.

Thanks !
yes it sounds great ! and has a CV input, and a nasty cmos distortion too

g.

yes, but i used this pcb and updated schems from here : http://www.modular.fonik.de/Page20.html

Renegadrian

How's its sound with a guitar signal?! We need samples!!!  :icon_lol:
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

Valoosj

Another Echo Base.

Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

g.

Quote from: Renegadrian on January 12, 2009, 12:50:28 PM
How's its sound with a guitar signal?! We need samples!!!  :icon_lol:

a little weak, it needs a preamp before the filter.

i'll make some samples next week

$uperpuma

these look great!
Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

deaconque

absolutely beautiful fuzz factor.  where'd you get the pattern for the etch on that one?

g.

it's and old pattern from a cd graphic library.

railhead

What transfer method did you use? PNP? Also, what grit sandpaper did you go down to before making the transfer?