News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

Any chance your friend would want to do custom enclosures for people here? I realize they wouldn't be free, but I would definitely like to get a box done in this style.

What is the effect on the far right? I can't quite read the label.

sethj

arma61

Quote from: svstee on February 27, 2009, 10:33:09 PM
Same thing I was thinking. +1 on that for sure. What do you have in there?
Quote from: Taylor on February 27, 2009, 10:41:51 PM
What is the effect on the far right? I can't quite read the label.

Fuzzy Beast = Hendrix Fuzz from ?? (can't remember!)
Big Wolf = Big Daddy from ROG
Dreaded Spook 1 = DS1 clone from Tonepad
LTD = Barbe Silver LTD from ... Barber!

Quote from: Taylor on February 27, 2009, 10:41:51 PM
Any chance your friend would want to do custom enclosures for people here? I realize they wouldn't be free, but I would definitely like to get a box done in this style.

I told him last night, this box is going to hit the sky, we'll get a lot of requests on producing this  :D :D (I'm just joking !!!)

Seriously I knew somebody here would have loved it, so we've talked about that and I ask him to check with his boss if there's a way to get them done in a small quantity and pay for them, so , how do you say...... stay tuned....

Armando
"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

Nikolay

a few more custom stuff from me

Serge

Kearns892

As always, I love the look of your pedals Nikolay

SpencerPedals

Quote from: Kearns892 on February 28, 2009, 03:25:36 PM
As always, I love the look of your pedals Nikolay

+1          Always tasty eye candy.

Andi

Only the enclosure so far, but this is quite a brave departure for me. It's a white background with a spattled overspray of silver. Depending on the angle the silver bits can disappear, or look brighter or darker than the white. I'm quite pleased. It'll have red knobs, and the teeny hole at the top will be for a 1.8mm tower LED.

uncle_benny!

A Red Llama.

Thanks to everyone who posts to this thread. Such a high standard of work and so many cool ideas.

waky

Completed: Ruby, Noisy cricket, Marshall Bluesbreaker, Jawari & 3-legged dog

waky

these are all of my "builds", notice that all of them lack knobs (cant find any on my country :P)

*my ruby, with speaker included and headphone plug planned for the future

a Jawari(functional), 3-legged dog(semi-functional), and a harmonic jerkulator(non-functional  :D)

GGG ultra clean power supply, i cant find the dc jacks or the ac cord/conector anywhere, so this one is on hold, it works though

Marshall blues breaker on a... plastic box? it was real tight and messy :P

gut shot

a noisy cricket on an ipod-nano box (i love the look of this one, i usually seal the box with black electrical tape and it looks awesome, but i was changing the battery)

and a box my gf painted for me, swirl attempt. the thing is that she poured the dark color first and didnt came out that well :P i love it though

danielzink

yeeshkul

Fl!P

"Tubes Creamer":
Ah hahaha, I love it!

Also, those LEDs look like popsicles.
Completed Builds: Gus Booster, Plexizer, BSIABII, Si/Ge Fuzz Face w/ RM Mod, Orange Squeezer
To Do List: Valvecaster, Small Clone, Jawari

For Sale:Marshall Footswitch

MarcoMike

mine is not finished yet, but after seeing Waky's post and his Noisy cricket (great knobs btw) I have to show it...  :-[ you just anticipated me!!!

my iVan:

thanks ToneGod for your projects ;)

EDIT: both the vanishing point and casio pedal control a mcmeat ;)
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.

Nikolay

Thanks guys!

This is nothing new. The first two boxes are laser engraved, and 3 channel footswitch is made using silkscreen.

Thanks again!

waky

Quote from: MarcoMike on March 01, 2009, 05:14:30 AM
mine is not finished yet, but after seeing Waky's post and his Noisy cricket (great knobs btw) I have to show it...  :-[ you just anticipated me!!!

my iVan:

thanks ToneGod for your projects ;)

EDIT: both the vanishing point and casio pedal control a mcmeat ;)
OMG!!!! i was going to do a graphic EQ on a nano box too :P but im having trouble finding the caps.... i cant fiind anything lower than 47 nf here =/.. if i ever get it build ill post it :P

Edit: thats a graphic EQ right?, ... i looked at the picture again and there are alot of pots O.o

MarcoMike

That is a vanishing point, a sequencer... every pot on the right side control the stage-voltage, thus the filter "aperture". while the one on the left controls the speed of "scan", the sequencer speed.... switches are: on/off, sequencer/pedal and the "not yet working" random mode switch...
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.