News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamslam69

Colorsound 18V Powerboost. Made this for a relative. Just sharpie art, which I found you've gotta wait ages before you consider giving a clear coat sprayover.

Yeah Nah - Nah Yeah

lars-musik

I haven't posted anything here in a long time. Here's a full one:
Overdrive, Delay, Reverb and Tremolo.

antonis

"I'm getting older while being taught all the time" Solon the Athenian..
"I don't mind  being taught all the time but I do mind a lot getting old" Antonis the Thessalonian..

Focalized

Interesting Fat Fuzz Factory build. Using silicone for the PNP transistors. Lowest gains I had about 170. Used a layout that had the 5.1k resistor going to the base of Q3 instead of the collector. It was mentioned in the comments but I missed it. With this mistake it still made a great fuzz without any of the oscillation craziness. The controls just altered things slightly but usefully. Gated sounds and honky mids. So I added that resistor to a switch to select it going to Q3 base or collector. Really works great both ways. I especially like the octave up I can get from it. A bright drive in front when the Fuzz is bassy gets you some really great, high gain Muff like sounds. Really happy with it. I was going to go crazy color swirl but just like the flat black even with the chips it already has.

JTEX

My Bass Rockman rehouse

Focalized

Quote from: JTEX on June 14, 2024, 11:24:12 AMMy Bass Rockman rehouse

I like those knobs. Where from?

stallik

While others in the sauna were thinking headrest, I was thinking pedalboard

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

ElectricDruid

Quote from: stallik on June 16, 2024, 08:47:08 AMWhile others in the sauna were thinking headrest, I was thinking pedalboard

Well, you would, wouldn't you?!?  :icon_biggrin:

Phend

Great idea, playing in the steam at 180 F is fun. Not the guitar, da. Throw some more water on the rocks.  :P

• SUPPORTER+
You can never know the exact time, you'll always be late.

JTEX

Quote from: Focalized on June 16, 2024, 06:38:24 AM
Quote from: JTEX on June 14, 2024, 11:24:12 AMMy Bass Rockman rehouse

I like those knobs. Where from?

I believe they came from an old Sound Devices audio interface.

Focalized

OCD. Don't know why I made this one again, didn't much like it some time ago. Serious mess trying to fit all that at the top.

ThePracticalPeasant

My rainbow in progress...

• SUPPORTER

bluebunny

Nice.  8)

I guess with a rainbow pedal board you have to wear ruby slippers?  :D
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

ThePracticalPeasant

Quote from: bluebunny on Yesterday at 06:30:44 AMNice.  8)

I guess with a rainbow pedal board you have to wear ruby slippers?  :D

Hmmm, I wonder if that would make me a better guitar player; I've tried everything else besides practicing, maybe I should give it a go. TO THE THRIFT STORE!

On a more serious note, I wish Boss had more options that were red. I don't need a loop station or line selector which leaves the Mega Distortion and Xtortion pedals as the only red options, unless I find myself a vintage DM-2 as I'm not particularly interested in the Waza pedals.
  • SUPPORTER

Focalized

Silicone Tonebender and Op Amp Big Muff. Still messing with the bender transistors. Either too much gain or too little. The Muff is great with the tone bypass and the tone is intermittent anyway as of now, trying to figure out what's touching what the wrong way.