SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimRayden

Total waste of acid, if you ask me...

Thicker traces -> less to etch -> more boards per etchant unit

Nonetheless, it's a sweet lookin thang! Thumbs up.

---------
Jimbo

Gila_Crisis

my nyquist aliaser ring mod:

and vox v847 mods:

Austin73

Hey Gila , nice nyquister which layout did you use or is that a complete perf?

Aus
Bazz Fuss, Red LLama, Harmonic Jerkulator, LoFo MoFo, NPN Boost, Bronx Cheer, AB Box, Dual Loop, Crash Sync

Gila_Crisis

hi austin, i used the layout i found on the jc maillet site. this:

it's really a nice effect. maybe i'll add a cv input like the one charlie of moosapotamus has made.
now i'm working on a rattle crow clone.

Austin73

cheers for the reply, glad u used that layout as thats the one I have started working on although going to have to sub the 2n5210 for a little while (not sure what with yet, any ideas?)

Aus
Bazz Fuss, Red LLama, Harmonic Jerkulator, LoFo MoFo, NPN Boost, Bronx Cheer, AB Box, Dual Loop, Crash Sync

Gila_Crisis

in place of 2n5210 i use bc550c they work preatty fine!

pedaltastic

This is my "parallel universe" fuzz oscillator from the dragonfly layout - what a great fuzz! Very versatile:

I accidently knocked the holes out of the side of this light switch box, I'm going to cover them on the inside with perspex or something at some point:

This is my atari punk noise box - I wanted to make this unique... and comfy to hold! I knew that when my girlfriend taught me to knit it would come in useful some day:

None of these even come close to the ridiculously high standard set by all you other diyers, but I'm always learning  :)

christobean

Quote from: pedaltastic on October 18, 2006, 05:54:04 PM
This is my atari punk noise box - I wanted to make this unique... and comfy to hold! I knew that when my girlfriend taught me to knit it would come in useful some day:

she-ittttttt that thing is awesome. makes me wish i had someone to teach me to knit lol

newbie builder

that might be the most creative non-paint method of decoration I've ever seen applied to a box. very cool.
//

JimRayden

Quote from: pedaltastic on October 18, 2006, 05:54:04 PM

I accidently knocked the holes out of the side of this light switch box, I'm going to cover them on the inside with perspex or something at some point:

What puzzles me is how did you manage to spawn those monsters 'accidentally'. ;D

Great fuzzy (no pun, thank you) sweater finish by the way.

--------------
Jimbo

pedaltastic

wow! thanks so much you guys - I really appreciate your comments. My friend said I should start a new product - the pedal cosy!  ;)

If I see those on eBay within the next few weeks I'll be really annoyed :D

JimRayden

Maybe you could team up with ZVex and make a few 'custom-painted' Wolly Mammoths. ;D

----------
Jimbo

caress

my highly modidfied boss vb-2 clone/maestro fuzz.
vb-2 on the left:  added increased clock depth, additional clock modifications, photocell control , external rise time switching, variable warbling vibrato speed, chorus blend, voltage sag, filter, boost, lofi distortion switch.
maestro on the right:  lpb boost on front/lpb boost on back with pre/post gain, transistor switching (1 backwards transistor!), variable diode clipping, voltage sag.
True bypass on both.

circuit-bent yamaha vss-30 breakout box with rca patching, momentary switches, combo switches.

guts...

sorry about the pics being so bbbbiiiiiiiigg...

markm

jonathan perez

no longer the battle of midway...(i left that band)...

i hate signatures with gear lists/crap for sale....

i am a wah pervert...ask away...

Hiwatt25

You can't even own that thing in like half a dozen states.  You have to be licensed.

coffyrock

I've never been more afraid of a rainbow! :o
That is pretty dang awesome. period.
Built so far: ROG Ruby, matching pair of LPB2s, Mr. Clean, Easy Drive,
Next up: Bazz Fuss, ROG Grace Overdrive, Smashdrive.

Nikolay

Another new design. Not finished ...

but not finished.
Maybe I will make a few of these effects soon.

pedaltastic

That is a really nice etch Nikolay  :o
Did you design it yourself by hand?