Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikolay

Quote from: pedaltastic on October 20, 2006, 06:58:16 PM
That is a really nice etch Nikolay  :o
Did you design it yourself by hand?
Yes, its hand desigh and then I vectorized by illustrator's live trace.

BN

Nice work Nikolay!

I googled for this kind of patterns just the other day but with very poor results...
Do you guys have any idea of what this genre of patterns are called in English?

/Björn
"Rock 'n roll keeps you young, but you can only get away with that for so long. Eventually you become too old to stay young. And I think that's the point I reached" - David St. Hubbins

markm

:icon_cool:
Nice work indeed and very clean for a reverse etch pattern. Nice!

Hiwatt25

Okay, so nothing to really write home about but I am enjoying my new ruby.  I was inspired by Zach Vex and figured I'd try to make a "Head" out of a Ruby.  It sits upright and works just like a normal head, you plug into the front, connect the speaker cabinet and the power round the back and rock out.  Sounds really good with a boost in front of it and looks completely stupid sitting atop a 2x12 cabinet which is just what I like.  And dig the feet in front so it sits up a bit.  If I knew how, I'd make some little legs for it like a Twin.  Thanks to Torchy for the layout and RG for the troubleshooting help.  The Ruby didn't work at first and after lots of troubleshooting it turned out to be a bad tranny...but I digress.

This is a Smalley Boost I built for a friend of mine.  Again, nothing special but figured I'd share.

343 Salty Beans

I'd love to see that thing on top of a stack :P but good work anyway on being patient during the debug. I just got my paralooper working...isn't debugging a right pain in the arse??   :-\

choklitlove

latest:

atari punk console

drum machine remote

pwm

parallel universe

lofo mofo

some older builds:

amp channel switch

looper

wsg

all are here: http://www.geocities.com/worthekik/diy.html
my band.                    my DIY page.                    my solo music.

$uperpuma

nice lookin stuff, man!
Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

coffyrock

is that last one a VHS case? nice. :D
Built so far: ROG Ruby, matching pair of LPB2s, Mr. Clean, Easy Drive,
Next up: Bazz Fuss, ROG Grace Overdrive, Smashdrive.

Kholinar

Here's my Great Cheddar... the pic doesn't show the colors and lettering well, I had a horrible time getting a decent pic.

It's a bit quirky because of my rudimentary build skills, but I love it.  Great replacement for the lovetone I had...

theblueark

Danelectro FAB effects in a guitar.

343 Salty Beans

Quote from: choklitlove on October 23, 2006, 09:08:56 PM
latest:

atari punk console

Where did you get those giant knobs?

JimRayden

nice axe, Blueark. What is it? Or, was, originally... :D

----------
Jimbo

Kholinar

theblueark

Thanks Jim. It was originally a fernendes japan, equipped with a fernandes sustainer. I took out the sustainer and made use of the huge cavity to put in 3 of the Danelectro FAB effects which have really small circuit boards due to it's use of SMT. You may want to read more and direct any more questions on this thread: http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=50820.0

jonathan perez

i was never a big fan of the 6505+ look...

Although it is very ominous, not half as "Jonathan Perez" as id like for it to be...

So i SUNSHINED it!

I took the grill and logos off, painted the back panel chrome, and the grill metallic purple.

not a DIY pedal, but awesome no less...

(And no, im NOT a Kings fan.)  :D
no longer the battle of midway...(i left that band)...

i hate signatures with gear lists/crap for sale....

i am a wah pervert...ask away...

Nikolay

thebattleofmidway it looks verry good !!!

And here is finaly my ts:9 mod:

I will put 2-3 firesounds for sell soon....

343 Salty Beans

Nik, that thing turned out pretty good. midway, very...un-metal  :P just kidding. But I do the same sort of stuff to my gear. You want it to look original, and aesthetics is great to have in your rig...which is why everyone pays so much attention to their enclosures. PS: You have the same barstool that I do.  ;D

jonathan perez

i had a show last week, and a guy i know has the 6505, but wants the 6505+...
(which is kinda dumb, seeing how he wants it for the extra preamp tube...he hates the amp distortion, and uses a metal zone on the clean channel...)

there was talk of him swapping it with mine...so the night before i decided "this way, EVERYONE knows its mine." so i painted it.

looking different is cool, but sounding better takes the cake.  ;D
no longer the battle of midway...(i left that band)...

i hate signatures with gear lists/crap for sale....

i am a wah pervert...ask away...

choklitlove

my band.                    my DIY page.                    my solo music.

Nikolay

Quote from: 343 Salty Beans on October 24, 2006, 05:18:14 PM
Nik, that thing turned out pretty good. midway, very...un-metal  :P just kidding. But I do the same sort of stuff to my gear. You want it to look original, and aesthetics is great to have in your rig...which is why everyone pays so much attention to their enclosures. PS: You have the same barstool that I do.  ;D

Thanks Salty Beans :)
It's not easy to do one box looking like this... :)