SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darron

Quote from: Nikolay on October 24, 2006, 02:49:13 PM
And here is finaly my ts:9 mod:

I will put 2-3 firesounds for sell soon....

that looks really cool. the inveted look is good (:
i like how you mounted a 3mm clear led without a plastic mount. i think that's definitely the way to go and do the same thing (:
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

Nikolay

Quote from: darron on October 25, 2006, 04:06:43 AM
Quote from: Nikolay on October 24, 2006, 02:49:13 PM
And here is finaly my ts:9 mod:

I will put 2-3 firesounds for sell soon....

that looks really cool. the inveted look is good (:
i like how you mounted a 3mm clear led without a plastic mount. i think that's definitely the way to go and do the same thing (:

I use 3mm bright blue led. Without a plastic mount (see between volume and drive pots) ;)
It looks verry good in a dark room ;)

markm

It is a nice job for sure, Reverse etching can be quite difficult to do.

AdamB

My amp project, finally finished.

-Adam
[indifferent::engine]
http://www.indifferentengine.com

Hiwatt25

Very well done Adam.  Any chance we can see the guts?

AdamB

I think that can be arranged. I only got a camera after I finished building it, so I don't have any from construction. I'll open it up tommorow and take a few if your interested.

-Adam

keko

EA Tremolo is now (a couple of years after the pic was taken) ready a fully working.
The Fetzer is now waiting for it's new etched enclosure... will post it soon.
.::keko::.
www.qpd.cl // desahógate ahora!
www.basa.cl // Digital « Design » Atelier

theMACHINE

KEKO!!!

Where did you get those metal knobs?
-

343 Salty Beans

The guitar knob on the top MAKES that pedal  8) 8) 8)

You must tell me your sources  ;D

$uperpuma

Quote from: AdamB on October 26, 2006, 06:59:14 PM
I think that can be arranged. I only got a camera after I finished building it, so I don't have any from construction. I'll open it up tommorow and take a few if your interested.

-Adam
That Amp looks GRREAT Adam. How does it sound?
Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

Mordred

Hey Adam .... nice bit of work
what are the specs on your amp?
and did you build the cab for the amp chassis and cover it?

Allan.

AdamB

It's an 18W marshall. Twin 12AX7 preamp, twin EL84 output stage. Heybouer output transformer. Solid state rectifier bridge (I'm hoping my next project will be tube rectified), hot and normal inputs.

I didn't make the cabinet or cover the cabinet, I just built the amp and the logo badge and had someone else make the cabinet for me. I've never been too good with the old woodwork, I like to stick to electronics. I think my next project will be another 18W but with TMB and a tremelo channel.

It sounds great, breaks up quite early, but has a really warm, creamy overdrive tone to it. Sounds amazing with a rocket fuzz in front.

EDIT: Actually, you can see a video of my band over on youtube, where I'm using this live. I'm the second guitarist (behind the singer, I'm only really visable in the last half of the video, damn that camera angle). You can't really see the amp in the shot as it's hidden away at the back, but you can hear it. There's not much lead guitar in the song, but you can get a feel for it's sound going through it via an SD-1 and a rocket fuzz and a 2x12" cabinet with '78 greenback speakers). Well, come to think of it, the sounds pretty poor. But I like the video, anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j3fz39bhvs

-Adam

bancika

Hi,
here's pic of my latest build. Modified Ross Compressor. I call it croc comp, in the memory of Steve Irwin.

It's shielded with foil inside to prevent hum. It sounds awesome, not much distorting at max sustain, doesn't change tone...etc
Cheers
The new version of DIY Layout Creator is out, check it out here

Dragonfly

Quote from: bancika on October 27, 2006, 02:54:40 PM
Hi,
here's pic of my latest build. Modified Ross Compressor. I call it croc comp, in the memory of Steve Irwin.

It's shielded with foil inside to prevent hum. It sounds awesome, not much distorting at max sustain, doesn't change tone...etc
Cheers

nice work ! 

good to preserve his memory.....

AC

tonefreak

Arn C.

Man!  You guys make some "AWESOME" looking pedals!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace!
Arn C.

markm

Very nice fellas  :)

keko

Quote from: theMACHINE on October 27, 2006, 01:05:47 AM
KEKO!!!
Where did you get those metal knobs?

Come on fellas!!  this is a DIY forum, isn' it? :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:
Just a little bit of this, and then a tad of that, and you get your own custom cool knobs...
.::keko::.
www.qpd.cl // desahógate ahora!
www.basa.cl // Digital « Design » Atelier

Gilles C

Cool! Talk about real DIY stuff.

You make me regret that I didn't think of that when I made these slides a couple years ago...

Does that count as home made effects for guitar?  :D

Gilles

Mike Burgundy

Your fingers do - but that credit goes to your parents, not you, unfortunately ;)