News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenGiles

"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

markm

Quote from: StephenGiles on November 13, 2006, 02:54:05 PM
Looks terrific!

That multi-effects thing is spectacular!
I'm impressed as all hell!  8)

Sweetalk

Really awesome... I want something just like that!!!

Congratulations

sfr

Jeez, I was about to start the final stages of my multi-fx thing, and now I want to start all over again!  That's looking real nice!
sent from my orbital space station.

brad

Quote from: dano12 on November 13, 2006, 12:38:27 PM
Hey Brad, did you try different values for the decoupling caps? Also, did you keep the one meg pots between stages? Do you think a 12AJ6 could be used as a clipper? Yeah I know, questions questions :)

No, I kept the same coupling caps and pots for each stage because I'm lazy :D  Oh, and you can use the 12AJ6 as a clipper no problem.
"If You Can't Open It, You Don't Own It"

Auke Haarsma

that multi FX unit looks PRO! Awesome!
(makes me long back to my sold GNX4 ;) )

Dave_B

That's really something, Andre.  Did you bend the aluminum yourself?  It looks perfect.
Help build our Wiki!

Andre

Thanks Dave and all the rest.

It took some time to build but I'm very happy with the result.
Maybe it doesn't show well in the pictures but it is not aluminium but 2mm
stainless steel. Impossible to bend without the right machine, so this was the only thing
I have not done myself.
Now I need to build some flightcase around it.

André

$uperpuma

Well, I'd been threatening to do it since I accidentally over-etched that skull box... Its the Giger Gun, etched.  I was QUITE disappointed when Ibanez came out with the Giger line of guitars... as I've had this idea for quite some time, here it is.  The Theoplex Fuzz is basically an Octavia.. its not done but I was excited and wanted you guys to see it. 
Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

mikey

WARNING!  SEVERE PEDAL ENVY ALERT!

Quote from: Andre on November 13, 2006, 01:54:42 PM
My modular effects unit.
Not completely finished, but already working and worth to show I think.

Andre! Your multi-fx looks fantastic!

jrc4558

Andre! What a cool multiFX unit! Looks much better than mine...:)
Care to tell how you built the enclosure? ::)

Sweetalk

QuoteThanks Dave and all the rest.

It took some time to build but I'm very happy with the result.
Maybe it doesn't show well in the pictures but it is not aluminium but 2mm
stainless steel. Impossible to bend without the right machine, so this was the only thing
I have not done myself.
Now I need to build some flightcase around it.

André

Stainless Steel?... I thought that was aluminium... It has some kind of coat??

Andre

QuoteCare to tell how you built the enclosure?

I'm working on a webpage about this thing.
I will let you know when it is finished.

QuoteStainless Steel?... I thought that was aluminium... It has some kind of coat??

It has 3 layers of clearcoat, otherwise you will see every fingerprint on it, and for protection of the decals.

Sweetalk

Great!.... I'm Working on a proyect like that to have a case and plug the pedals that I want, I'm working in aluminium but I didn't find someone that blends it!  :icon_frown:

Here's another one of mine... An overdrive with extra gain, it's not a clon!!... It's a double opamp over,"TS-kind" but isn't a TS... The finish it's spray paint with clear satin coat and decal paper for the labelling.

I Finally changed the LED Bezel... I didn't like much that.

Andre

Look great Sweetalk

Very nice graphics too, but you're right about the LED bezel

Sweetalk

Thanks!!!!.... I put a White one, in page 35 of this topic are another ones of mine... Another thing that I regret (one of the reasons it's bad measurement) it's putting the 3 pots in line with that knobs... They're beatyfull but they're BIG... next time I'll make another distribution...

jrc4558

Quote from: Andre on November 15, 2006, 07:54:18 AM
QuoteCare to tell how you built the enclosure?

I'm working on a webpage about this thing.
I will let you know when it is finished.

WUNDERBAR!!! :)

Samy

Quote from: Sweetalk on November 15, 2006, 08:02:18 AM
Great!.... I'm Working on a proyect like that to have a case and plug the pedals that I want, I'm working in aluminium but I didn't find someone that blends it!  :icon_frown:

Here's another one of mine... An overdrive with extra gain, it's not a clon!!... It's a double opamp over,"TS-kind" but isn't a TS... The finish it's spray paint with clear satin coat and decal paper for the labelling.
Looks great !  :icon_wink:
The decal paper you used is the adhesive transparent paper ? It´s printed on Ink Jet or laser ? It looks really great !

Thanks.

Sweetalk

Quoteooks great !  icon_wink
The decal paper you used is the adhesive transparent paper ? It´s printed on Ink Jet or laser ? It looks really great !

Yes... it's adhesive transparent paper printed in inkjet, looks really great. Thanks!!!!

bent

Sweetalk , it's a very nice pedal, the graphic is perfect... :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

where can we get this adhesive transparent paper ?

and did you have to change setting on your printer to match the color, since printer dont print white does the green was the same that appeared on your screen when you do it...?

bent
Long live the music.....