Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambulancevoice

that wire looks huge
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

xshredx

Solo volume boost. Used in the loop of a Marshall jcm 800.
Painted by a friend.
Made for a Lynch fan.

remmelt

Quote from: ~arph on May 03, 2007, 08:05:55 AM
Hey that actually looks really nice! like it has been in the ground for a year and eaten by insects  :o

:icon_cry:

Barcode80

seriously, that etch job is a happy accident in my book.

ambulancevoice

Quote from: xshredx on May 03, 2007, 10:05:21 AM
Painted by a friend.
Made for a Lynch fan.

now that is awsome!

Hiwatt25

Quote from: xshredx on May 03, 2007, 10:05:21 AM
Painted by a friend.
Made for a Lynch fan.

In heaven everything is fine...you've got your good things and I've got mine.

newbie builder

Quote from: remmelt on May 03, 2007, 07:23:13 AM
Let's call it a lesson learned both in etching enclosures and in irony ;)

I think it looks great! More interesting than if it had just been completely clean looking in my opinion- nice build!
//

zocochico

Ok, all of your pedals are so amazing but I think I finally have something to show...

The first I was building when I heard Kurt Vonnegut had died so I named it for him. Still getting the hang of it here.

The next is an Orange Squeezer. I'm pretty proud of this:

And last is my fuzz face, the Bearded Lady sound cooler than it looks. I think it needs green knobs:

jlullo

nice job zocochico!  are those all clear sticker labels?

zocochico

Waterslides actually. I think I have finally got the hang of them. They are a bit unmanageable at times but the results are exactly what I wanted. You can see in the top one that the bottom kinda currled in and there was no coming back. The more I tried the more I just messed up the bottom.

mig27

Hey Zocochico,

+1 on your stompers. Nico job.
How did you get the diffierent colors for the kilgore trout pedal?
Color laser printer?
Color ink jet?

And another pretty noob question:
Where can I get waterslides, possibly in Europe?

Thx everyone.

Michael

funkbass187

Quote from: zocochico on May 04, 2007, 02:37:02 AM
Ok, all of your pedals are so amazing but I think I finally have something to show...

The first I was building when I heard Kurt Vonnegut had died so I named it for him. Still getting the hang of it here.

amazing!!! that is just awesome.
"some men see things as they are and ask why... i dream things that never were and ask 'Y NOT'"

Antero

Quote from: funkbass187 on May 04, 2007, 02:50:10 PM
Quote from: zocochico on May 04, 2007, 02:37:02 AM

amazing!!! that is just awesome.
Agreed!  So pretty!

zocochico

Wow, thanks for the kind words.

The waterslides are actually a "Testors" kit that came with 10 sheets of slides (you can do 2 pedals per sheet), some spary and some completely useless software. I just use the color ink jet, let them dry overnight (the more they dry the less the ink runs in the next step). Next I spray them with the testors ink spray stuff, let it dry, repeat 2 more times. I think all the spray does is keep the ink from running. Then I just soak them in a bit of water for a minute and slide them on as best as I can. Then I LIGHTLY pat them dry with a tissue and try and move any excess water to one of the drilled holes. It will still look really bad but when they dry it looks amazing.

Barcode80

my latest, its a sparkledrive... or a sparkleboost. i can't remember off the top of my head which it is. i think boost. ANYWAY...

wiring could be neater, but i think it turned out pretty good.

snufkin

beautiful  :D

love cream and orange
easyface,phase 90,many fuzz faces,feedback looper,tremulus lune and so on soon to be ADA!

ambulancevoice

that led bezel looks interesting

Barcode80

it's actually just a rubber grommet i found, i ran out of bezels.  :icon_biggrin:

jalien21

this is a really dirty fuzz that i made to boost my signal in a dinnosaur-themed hardcore band i was in...
Tyranosauromegalostegalodon: The Band Before Time

remmelt

Quote from: jalien21 on May 06, 2007, 12:21:06 PM
this is a really dirty fuzz that i made to boost my signal in a dinnosaur-themed hardcore band i was in...
Tyranosauromegalostegalodon: The Band Before Time

NO WAY!!! I'm in the process of building a green ringer and wanted the second panel etched on... You beat me to it!