News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isaiah

Cloudscapes/Etienne, nice work!
The floral/paisley look seems to be on a lot of your boxes recently.

Is the unit a pair of boosters?

Alex (Tenine)

PS I saw Do Make Say Think on Saturday :)

ulysses

Quote from: stumper1 on March 18, 2007, 02:21:04 PM
Here's a SparkleBoost (Big THANKS to Dragonfly for a SUPERB sounding pedal!!!) with a second "Gain" knob and second footswitch to switch between the 2 different gain settings.  I built a SparkleBoost over a year ago and have used it ever since.  Started this pedal at least 6 months ago and got sidetracked building a couple of amps.  Used a bi-color LED for the "Gain" switch so you always know which setting it's on - even when the effect is off.

Second pedal is a Ross Comp clone in a Green Flame finish.  Pic isn't very good.

hey stumper1, these look great man!!

interested to know how long each one of these enclosures takes you?

and how does the finish take to having holes drilled in it? does it crack or splinter the finish?

cheers
ulysses

Insanekane

I needed more space in my pedalboard, so I put ross comp. and ts-808 in same enclosure.
Tuberosser.

Andre

Inspired by a thread about a double Rat I decided to give it a try.

Still have to figure out what to do with the outside.

André

sshrugg

Quote from: Electric Warrior on May 16, 2007, 02:21:06 AM
f*ck Face? Great name

Notice it's the Aaron Altman Edition!  hahaha.  It's his birthday present.  Nice little underhanded insult to keep it from being too sentimental.
Built: Fuzz Face, Big Muff Pi (Stock), Distortion + (Germanium and Silicon versions)

cloudscapes

Quote from: Isaiah on May 16, 2007, 08:04:22 AM
Cloudscapes/Etienne, nice work!
The floral/paisley look seems to be on a lot of your boxes recently.

Is the unit a pair of boosters?

Alex (Tenine)

PS I saw Do Make Say Think on Saturday :)

hey there!
I've always loved that work. I should save more of my doodles (this one isnt mine) to put on pedals.

it...... "started" as a jawari type of fuzz, but I was sort of mean to it  :icon_redface: . it does some weird things now. octave-down-ish buzzes and oscillations, and can be blended between that and "cleaner" ringmoddish distortion. doesnt have too much sustain though.

ooohh! were DMST good? I saw them a couple weeks ago. I'm not their biggest fan but they pretty much kicked ass!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

sshrugg

Quote from: cloudscapes on May 16, 2007, 07:22:35 AM
using the same type of partern as sshrugg's lovely box is totally a coincidence!  :icon_eek:

And I dig it!!  Sweet design.  I can only hope to have things fit in the box as nicely as that one day  :)
Built: Fuzz Face, Big Muff Pi (Stock), Distortion + (Germanium and Silicon versions)

caress

i'm curious where you guys saw DMST because one of my bands opened up for them about 2 months ago in tucson, AZ....i know, it's a stretch.   ;)

calculating_infinity

First pictures post here.  Try to be nice.  :icon_biggrin:
AMZ Mosfet Boost w/bias Control.  Layout by MarkM, etched by MarkM.  Thank you Mark!  This was actually for me but my buddy liked it so much I gave it to him minus cost of parts.  Pretty boring enclosure and no graphics.  Waiting for some laserjet decals.  Sounds nice though!  Great for pushing tube amps.

*edited because of a premature post

$uperpuma

Breadboards are as invaluable as underwear - and also need changed... -R.G.

ambulancevoice

Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

nordine

hey there,

this one has me very proud, because it came out exactly as i imagined it, so, it's great

it's a muff for a friend, who, being asked what picture would like to have on th etop of it, said: "one of myself!"  ;D ..here is it:

BOTTOM

INSIDE

cool work everyone

JoeGuitar

Here's the Corrrral Chorus i just finished sticking in an enclosure.

Thanks to Franscisco over at Tonepad.

Joe

JoeGuitar

One more.

I didn't get the correct shade of yellow, so it doesn't quite match the guitar I made.  But hey, it's only rock n roll.   :D

Joe

QSQCaito

Well.. you got the effect anyways, it's obvious they combine ;)
D.A.C

ambulancevoice

that big muff is awsome
wow, i didnt know that switching 3.5 mm skeleton jacks exsisted!
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

JayMan

I just posted a separate thread for my first DIY pedal, but I gotta add it here too :)

For more pics and a build log: www.jarrodbell.com

boogietube

I've wanted to do this for a while, but it seems everything I build gets sold or given away quickly !

Here's my ROG Flipster build:

Pedals Built- Morley ABC Box, Fultone A/B Box, DIY Stompboxes True Bypass box, GGG Drop in Wah, AMZ Mosfet Boost, ROG Flipster, ROG Tonemender, Tonepad Big Muff Pi.
On the bench:  Rebote 2.5,  Dr Boogie, TS808

Hamfist

DOD 250 Overdrive (1977 version).  markm's PCB layout.  Pretty much my favorite OD pedal in front of my Marshall 2203.