News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stompin Tom

Haven't posted a pic in a while... still nothing too exciting. I usually put my pedals into those raco boxes because I'm cheap. But this one's for a friend, so I splurged. ROG's omega, btw. Very cool pedal. Sorry about the blurry pics. I just can't used to doing close ups with my digital camera!

Nikolay

ambulancevoice

very very nice!!!
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

Nikolay

Thanks ;)

PS: here: http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=58484.0  you can find my idea to modify this booster ;)

ambulancevoice

any chance for guts?

Nikolay

I make this booster to a guy and I send them. If this guy have digital camera I will ask him for a shoot.

John Lyons

My latest amp

Based on David Jone's "Octal Fatness" 6SJ7 , 12ax7, 6L6.

John

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

Nikolay

^ just beautyfull !!! :)

ambulancevoice

i see you havnt lost your touch John!
amazing work man!

MicFarlow77

John,

That amp looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure it sounds as well as it looks too!

One of these day's. I'm placing an order.......

Mick

Hiwatt25

Quote from: newbie builder on June 17, 2007, 12:46:01 PM
Quote from: Hiwatt25 on June 15, 2007, 02:40:54 PM
Finished this one this afternoon because my boss gave me the day off.  Let's here it for Phil. This is the first thing I've painted in a while and I'm a little rusty.  Sounds better than it looks.  I'll give you two guesses what circuit it is although, you'll only need one.  ;D  Much thanks to MarkM for another fun layout.

How'd you do the little heart detail?

My four year old got a set of stencils and as it happens, one of them was a pair of hearts.  I had originally planned to stencil the letters HT on the thing for easy recognition but found the hearts and thought...perfect!  Needless to say, I ruined his stencil by getting paint on it but he's an understanding kid and thought the pedal looked cool.  What a guy!

Dragonfly

QSQCaito

Dragonfly, I loveee that pedal.

Have you got some letters... and did the mean machine thing with a hammer and the letters??

Keep on the great pedals ;)
D.A.C

Dragonfly

Quote from: QSQCaito on June 23, 2007, 08:48:38 PM
Dragonfly, I loveee that pedal.

Have you got some letters... and did the mean machine thing with a hammer and the letters??

Keep on the great pedals ;)

Thanks !  Its a dog tag  from the local pet shop !  :)

Ive used them for several things before, but this is the first time i've "aged" the metal on them. I dig the look for sure. I'll probably build some more of these. The enclosure is treated, scraped, filed, etc, till I get the contrast that i like.

newbie builder

That. Looks. Awesome.
Si Fuzz?
//

Dragonfly

Quote from: newbie builder on June 23, 2007, 09:56:02 PM
That. Looks. Awesome.
Si Fuzz?

YEP :)

Based on the Colorsound, and then tweaked and modified from there.

caress

these are 2 q&d compressors.  i added 1M input pulldown resistors because they were popping - all better now!  also added a switch to switch 4.7uf averaging cap to a 1uf for for more "sucking/breathing"...

this is a bass blender with a modified garagefuzzz and an EH hog's foot running in parallel, then through a nyquist aliaser.  it's not totally done yet because there are still a few little kinks involved...

last, but not least, a modified octavia with a muffer pre-boost and a bmp tonestack and recovery stage.  added the switch to take out the octave and also a voltage starve.  in the end, it's pretty much a big muff with an octavia replacing the clipping stages...it's interesting and really really loud.

Lodir

a bass distortion for my friend based on a guv'nor schem

Used666

qwixzh

here's my  newest, an envelope filter.