Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambulancevoice

thats incredible man
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

Processaurus

Quote from: bancika on October 04, 2007, 04:02:02 PM
but whammy eats lots of current, you probably need bigger tranny for it. Anyway, looks great!

Thats a really nice looking power supply, but yes, my xp100 whammy/wah takes ~750mA when I checked it!  The big 4 button Line 6 modeler pedals that can use 9v AC take about 225mA.

Nikolay

Quote from: Processaurus on October 04, 2007, 08:05:41 PM
Quote from: bancika on October 04, 2007, 04:02:02 PM
but whammy eats lots of current, you probably need bigger tranny for it. Anyway, looks great!

Thats a really nice looking power supply, but yes, my xp100 whammy/wah takes ~750mA when I checked it!  The big 4 button Line 6 modeler pedals that can use 9v AC take about 225mA.

Thanks guys!
Actually this power supply can drive devices up to 300mA AC. I think that this is enough for some devices. And yes, I was confused that I can power whammy. Sorry.

{ antonio }

Nikolay:

Who makes your PCB boards for you?  I love the red!  Thanks. 
shalom + godspeed.  antonio.
www.myspace.com/magnificat

Nikolay

Quote from: { antonio } on October 05, 2007, 10:52:10 AM
Nikolay:

Who makes your PCB boards for you?  I love the red!  Thanks. 

Hi Antonio. I make in local pcb firm here in Bulgaria. The guys don't have a site. I have some projects with green, red and blue pcb boards. They all looks great ;)

Thanks

Barcode80

Quote from: moro on September 24, 2007, 01:41:10 AM
Quote from: Barcode80 on September 23, 2007, 11:37:32 PM
how are you getting 37v our of an 18v charge pump?

You can add more diodes and caps to get higher voltages:

http://geofex.com/circuits/+9_to_33.htm

I used your layout for the charge pump portion, btw. Thanks!
WOW i am behind. Been on vacation. almost missed this. Glad you liked it!

caress

the red one is a ge fuzzrite, blue/white is a wooly mammoth clone and the box is the halfway point of my spring reverb project.  colors are a bit off, but you get the point...

ambulancevoice

how does that wolly mammoth clone sound?? i have the schem for it too
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

Gila_Crisis

i built a wooly mammoth too, and it sound as the original do!

F2HF2H

A few of mine... :)

Here's my first pedal.. (ypu can see the i/o direction mistake :D)

Another one is the Green Ringer:

And the last one i'm uploading, the keeley compressor :)

There are a few more.. but i have no pictures :(
A cat and a dog chattin':
Cat: "Dog, do you want to know how i caught the mouse?"
Dog: "how how"
:)

caress

the WM sounds pretty huge but i've never heard the original in person so i have no reference point as to similarities...  really bassy, nice on synths.  i can't wait to make my next pic post about my reverb...almost done and it looks real badass...

stumper1

Yesterday I realized I'd never built a Rangemaster :o.  I did a quick layout, printed the PnP and headed to the garage..........then I saw the half-built Mobius Trip board laying on my bench.  I've been trying really hard not to start new projects before I finish the last one, so....

Here's a Mobius Trip crammed into a "b" size box.  It was a VERY tight fit.  There is room for a battery but it would be a real pain to get to.  It's pretty lo-fi but in a cool sort of way.  I do get a "scratch" kind of sound at the beginning of the loop that I can't hunt down.  I sure don't remember it being there before I tore it apart to paint it.  Other than that, it works great and is fun to play with.

As soon as I finish the Shaka 5, the EasyVibe and the SLOclone, I can finally build a Rangemaster. ;)
DericĀ®

jayp5150

Life has kept me from spending a ton of time here, but I'm constantly checking in. Here are two I just finished. The first ones I've actually used "real" enclosures for lol. My wife painted them. The green one is a TS808, the silver one is an octavia. Both boards were from JD.

The guts could be neater... I left the TS808 with some play in the wiring so the guy it's going to could tinker with it if he wanted to (btw, I was still waiting on parts... the TS now has a dc jack lol).

I made these for some friends at another forum I frequent.

There are demo vids here: http://www.youtube.com/user/jayp5150  but they're pretty mediocre. edit: the VIDS are mediocre, not the pedals lol. Sorry.

railhead

I haven't done any exteriors in a while, but here's a shot of a PCB I whipped-up last night for my Holy Mackerel distortion:

Fuzzy-Train

Quote from: stumper1 on October 09, 2007, 01:10:41 AM

Damn that looks cool... I'm getting cold just looking at it.

cold as ice.

Guts?
THERE IS NO SIG.

The user formerly known as NoNothing.

Stuff I built!
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w106/Cpt_sergeant/?start=allRandom

Barcode80

my latest (and as of yet NON WORKING) build. it is the 5 band eq with gain knob from GGG. switch free as i don't see the point of an eq you turn off :) at least not for me anyways...

Pushtone

Hey guys, I like large pics too but I just checked the file size of this ONE page and its a whopping 2.5 megs.
Railheads pcb image is 650K all by itself.

Man, I would hate to be loading this over a dial up connection.

Let all try and reduces the pixel resolution of our images before we post.

Better for surfing.
Better for Aron's transfer limit.
Just better.

Consider this:

Large image - max 640 x 480
Medium image - max 480 x 360
Small image - max 360 x 240

Kudos to stumper1 for doing it the best way! Thumbnail links to an image host
It's time to buy a gun. That's what I've been thinking.
Maybe I can afford one, if I do a little less drinking. - Fred Eaglesmith

Hanglow

Good call, thumbnails are best all round, as people have a habit of quoting the pictures in peoples posts as well, which is mildly annoying when those posts contain five pics that are huge and must make people who are still on dial up tear their hair out.  :icon_mrgreen:

z1

build myself a bassfuzz  ;D

hendrix2489

Great jobs(especially the tubescreamer, the blend looks cool)   here is a fulltone '69 fuzz that i just built