Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hendrix2489

whoops :icon_redface: seem to forget something .  sorry about that

here it is

oldschoolanalog

Mystery lounge. No tables, chairs or waiters here. In fact, we're all quite alone.

bumblebee

StephenGiles

"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

oldschoolanalog

Thanks for the nice comments folks. It really wasn't as difficult as you might think. All that's needed (in no particular order) is: careful planning, patience, MAGINIFICATION, lots of strong coffee, and (real important) knowing when to step away for a bit to assess/reassess what you've done. Did I mention lots of strong coffee?  :icon_lol:
More stuff on the way...
osa
Mystery lounge. No tables, chairs or waiters here. In fact, we're all quite alone.

ambulancevoice

real real real horrorshow!!!!! :D:D:D whats that big black thing on the top of the enclosure btw???
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

foxfire

Quote from: oldschoolanalog on October 30, 2007, 09:11:20 PM
Thanks for the nice comments folks. It really wasn't as difficult as you might think. All that's needed (in no particular order) is: careful planning, patience, MAGINIFICATION, lots of strong coffee, and (real important) knowing when to step away for a bit to assess/reassess what you've done. Did I mention lots of strong coffee?  :icon_lol:
More stuff on the way...
osa

well you see that's the thing, i don't drink coffee. so i guess i'll never be able to do anything like that which sucks cause i really liked this hobby. oh well guess i'll take up scrap booking?

bumblebee

i drink tons of coffee so maybe i'll perf a EHX DMM!
lolz

oldschoolanalog

Quote from: ambulancevoice on October 31, 2007, 07:14:02 AM
real real real horrorshow!!!!! :D:D:D whats that big black thing on the top of the enclosure btw???
A horrorshow just in time for Halloween!  :D
That "big black thing" is a "Jewel" indicator (bypass). It actually looks real nice when illuminated. If anybody wants I'll post a pic w/it lit up.   
Quote from: foxfire on October 31, 2007, 07:14:33 AM
well you see that's the thing, i don't drink coffee...
Tea anyone?
Quote from: Pumpkin on October 31, 2007, 07:56:51 AM
lolz
I say go for it!

ambulancevoice

Quote from: oldschoolanalog on October 31, 2007, 08:04:33 AM
That "big black thing" is a "Jewel" indicator (bypass). It actually looks real nice when illuminated. If anybody wants I'll post a pic w/it lit up.

horrorshow means good
:D
yeah, id like to see it lit up

greigoroth

Post the jewel indicator lit up man!

Anyone who doubts the power of coffee should listen to Ziltoid the Omniscient. Do it!

Your perfboarding is my goal in life!

/Matt

Quote from: oldschoolanalog on October 31, 2007, 08:04:33 AM
Quote from: foxfire on October 31, 2007, 07:14:33 AM
well you see that's the thing, i don't drink coffee...
Tea anyone?
Quote from: Pumpkin on October 31, 2007, 07:56:51 AM
lolz
I say go for it!
Built: GGG Green Ringer

Valoosj

can you guess what's inside?  ;D

and after my previous tube screamer, if I put it before, it just doesn't sound too good
Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

oldschoolanalog

Nitefly182

Dave_B

Quote from: Fuzzy-Train on October 24, 2007, 05:47:07 PM
Got me a whammy a few days ago. I also made some "fancy" S brackets to hold it down.
Clever!  What was your pedal board in it's previous life?
Help build our Wiki!

BDuguay

Quote from: Nitefly182 on October 31, 2007, 03:39:32 PM
ADA Flanger clone

That's a clone? Where did you get the board?
B.

Nitefly182

ambulancevoice

Quote from: Valoosj on October 31, 2007, 12:57:50 PM
can you guess what's inside?  ;D

nice use of the Tool logo

Fuzzy-Train

Quote from: Dave_B on October 31, 2007, 04:41:00 PM
Quote from: Fuzzy-Train on October 24, 2007, 05:47:07 PM
Got me a whammy a few days ago. I also made some "fancy" S brackets to hold it down.
Clever!  What was your pedal board in it's previous life?

It was just some plywood left over from a shed extension I was building with my dad. It was easier then you'd think to cut out those rectangular holes... if you do it really slow with a jig saw. The handles were from and old desk that we threw out, I kept them cause I knew I could use them some day.

Love your avatar BTW. Have you read Colberts "I am America. And so can you" book yet? If you haven't, I suggest you do so ASAP... it'll change your life.
THERE IS NO SIG.

The user formerly known as NoNothing.

Stuff I built!
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w106/Cpt_sergeant/?start=allRandom