Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

signalpaths

that looks amazing!! :icon_eek:

exhausted

Quote from: nooneknows on December 29, 2007, 04:26:44 PM

..mmmh, that lettering... do you often suffer from siamese dreams? 

only after eating mayonaise.

Krinor

exhausted

Quote from: Krinor on December 29, 2007, 06:33:15 PM
Here's my latest project. It's a Professor Tweed. This is my first build in an enclosure from Pedalenclosures.com

that looks awesome.  i'm incidentally assembling a prof. tweed tonight.  do you like how it sounds?

Krinor

I haven't tried it yet. It's only partly done. I still have to do all the cables. I just had to take some pictures of the enclosure as soon as I had all the hardware in it.

Valoosj

now that's polished! how the @#$% did you get it that good?
Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

Krinor

I didn't. Mike at Pedalenclosures did.
And he told me he has another batch of these babies coming in soon. Check them out yourself: www.pedalenclosures.com

ambulancevoice

Quote from: exhausted on December 28, 2007, 06:55:51 AM

and mellon collie and infinite sadness???
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

exhausted

Quote from: Krinor on December 29, 2007, 06:49:50 PM
I haven't tried it yet. It's only partly done. I still have to do all the cables. I just had to take some pictures of the enclosure as soon as I had all the hardware in it.

ok, i finished mine and it sounds awesome.  i couldn't get MPF102s to bias so i have all J201s in it.

Barcode80

Quote from: Krinor on December 29, 2007, 06:33:15 PM
Here's my latest project. It's a Professor Tweed. This is my first build in an enclosure from Pedalenclosures.com

:o
simply amazing!

andrew_k

Krinor

$4 extra for the finish.

letsgocoyote

i'd never bothered to get a powdercoated enclosure before.  got it from pedal parts plus had em drill it too.  ive always drilled and painted my own but man, this is niceee.  it looks way more durable and a good color.  also did point to point for the first time. looks a little messy i guess, but it sure feels good to jsut wip it up point to point.  haha

Krinor

Quote from: exhausted on December 29, 2007, 10:52:28 PM
Quote from: Krinor on December 29, 2007, 06:49:50 PM

ok, i finished mine and it sounds awesome.  i couldn't get MPF102s to bias so i have all J201s in it.

Very nice graphics. I love these amp emulations.
You could try a combination of transistors, like J201 in the first two stages and then a MPF102 in the last stage ?
How about a soundclip ? According to ROG using J201's throughout will give a somewhat darker sound, how's yours ?

Krinor

Quote from: letsgocoyote on December 30, 2007, 03:14:03 AM

i'd never bothered to get a powdercoated enclosure before.  got it from pedal parts plus had em drill it too.  ive always drilled and painted my own but man, this is niceee.  it looks way more durable and a good color.  also did point to point for the first time. looks a little messy i guess, but it sure feels good to jsut wip it up point to point.  haha

That's sweet. What did you build in there ? Is it a booster ? I can't see any transistors...

nooneknows

...Your pedals generally look so professional I find them disturbing...   :icon_lol:

That's the best I can do so far (a minibooster and an easyibe):

MarcoMike

Just a few questions:
What is the "n" option on the mode knob?
How did you do the "swelling circle" grafic behind the pot knobs?
and finally, please post guts... its THE LAW

"n" is lowpass and highpass, it's called n in the new Q-tron and I guess it stands for notch. at present LP is out of phase with respect of HP, so the sound comes out quite strange... I made a simple op amp inverting buffer to place from LP(on the board) to the switch, I hope it works... also the blend function is affected by this out of phase thingh: as you turn the knob to 50:50 you can hear a volume loss, not really nice!

all the graphic is "handmade" with Paint Shop Pro, the tapered knob indicators are made by "subtracting" a circle from a slightly bigger one.. I can send you the file if you wish.

at last, guts.... :icon_confused:

shame on me.... ;) larger pictures and (larger shame?)   HERE together with some other interesting things...
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.

carrejans

Quote from: ambulancevoice on December 29, 2007, 07:43:49 PM
Quote from: exhausted on December 28, 2007, 06:55:51 AM

and mellon collie and infinite sadness???

And what effect is it? Some the pumpkins used?

birt

http://www.last.fm/user/birt/
visit http://www.effectsdatabase.com for info on (allmost) every effect in the world!

Krinor