News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disto

id love to hear some samples.

which part of the signal is the LFO effecting? does it effect the original signal, the delay signal, or both?

Victor

It affects only the delayed signal, but in order to use it with more intensity, I need to lower delay time, so I get almost a hall type reverb plus LFO'ed wave when I want to use like that.

"I don't know if my mom had sex with Ted Nugent, but I feel like his son......" - Zakk Wylde

dano12

Tube cricket: 12AT7 boost in front of a 386 amp.

mfergel

Quote from: dano12 on January 11, 2008, 09:08:59 AM

Nice.  Is that a starved plate design or does it run wide open. :D

dano12

Quote from: mfergel on January 11, 2008, 10:05:29 AM
Quote from: dano12 on January 11, 2008, 09:08:59 AM

Nice.  Is that a starved plate design or does it run wide open. :D

Starved plate, but the tube section gives it a pretty nice boost.

Schematic is here: http://www.beavisaudio.com/Projects/TubeCricket/TubeCricket_Final_2008.gif

cathexis

Hi everybody!

Bass Balls

Five knob fuzz... slightly censored :)

Dual booster, no name here either...

Echo Base! Build it!

The Guv'nor

Highway 89, the icelandic way

A Neutron, really...

Phase 90

Small Clone, cycling RGB LED in the ping pong ball :)

Tone Bender

Tube Screamer

Nothing above could have been made without the help and knowledge this forum offers, THANK YOU!!!

See y'all,

LARS

DWBH

mdh

Is that a telephone speaker or mic grill around the led bezel on the Neutron?  Whatever it is, it looks great!

moro

Quote from: cathexis on January 11, 2008, 01:34:38 PM

A Neutron, really...

The part around the LED looks like a hard drive hub. Is it? I have a bunch of those saved up to do what you did here. You beat me to it!

But wow, those are some of the best pedals I've seen posted here. Gorgeous stuff.

Hanglow

cathexis, those  pictures of your pedals make me want to cry they so good. well done. The led in ping pong ball is a good one

Fuzzy-Train

Those are the coolest pedals I've seen!!!! Where'd you get the enclosure for the small clone? Looks amazing!
THERE IS NO SIG.

The user formerly known as NoNothing.

Stuff I built!
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w106/Cpt_sergeant/?start=allRandom

Dragonfly

Hi everybody!

Nothing above could have been made without the help and knowledge this forum offers, THANK YOU!!!

See y'all,

LARS

Hi !  Nice looking pedals...got any "gut shots" ?  :D

cathexis

Thank you for your kind feedback!

DWBH & mdh: No idea what that thing is... Found it in a dead friends junk box. Seriously.

Hanglow: The enclosure is from Labbelektronik, Tjärhovsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden. My main supplier! The Guv'nor box is the same in black.

Dragonfly: Thanks for all the layouts, man. I built lots of them. No gut shots yet. Trust me, they wouldn't bring out the happy hamster :) I'm usually way to eager to get to the outside of the box. They're all vero board rat's nests...

LARS

andrew_k

cathexis: Beautiful work, and equally great photography.

You should send some pics to ZVex, Keeley, Analogman, Fulltone, Catalinbread, etc -- maybe get some free pedals in exchange for photographing theirs?

Dragonfly

Here's a "sneak peek" at something I'm building for a friend...I'll update with full build and sound clip soon...

jakenold

Those resistors, caps and transistors look delicious!

slacker

Echo Base! Build it!

Very nice, looks way better than mine :)

rikkards

Really impressive artistry with all of your pedals. I wish I was that imaginative! I have to ask two questions:
1. What software do you use for creating your pedal art?
2. What is the font you used for the Marshall script and where did you get it!! I just built a Thor pedal and was thinking of using the same font.

Hi everybody!

The Guv'nor

See y'all,

LARS
Pedals built: Kay Fuzztone, Fuzz Face, Foxx Tone Machine, May Queen, Buffer/Booster, ROG Thor, BSIAB2, ROG Supreaux,  Electrictab JCM800 Emulator, ROG Eighteen
Present Project: '98 Jeep TJ

foxfire

Quote from: Dragonfly on January 11, 2008, 11:57:11 PM
Here's a "sneak peek" at something I'm building for a friend...I'll update with full build and sound clip soon...

i just made that my backround.

Dragonfly

Quote from: foxfire on January 12, 2008, 12:28:31 PM
Quote from: Dragonfly on January 11, 2008, 11:57:11 PM

i just made that my backround.

:)

Looks like candy !

Even if you don't like "mojo", you've gotta love the way the parts "look" !