Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambulancevoice

did you use mini pots?????
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money

5AKERS

My Mas Distortion finished and hand painted by my 9yr old daughter Lizzie and my lovely wife did the lettering :icon_lol:

gijimmbo

just finished my ross phaser today.  honestly this is the sweetest sounding phaser i have ever heard.  i added the extra board making it switchable between 4 and 8 stages of phase.  thanks again to everyone here for making this happen!!  this was also my first attempt at etching the enclosure and i couldn't be happier.

and yes, all must hail the pabst blue ribbon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kurtlives

My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

darron

Quote from: 5AKERS on February 09, 2008, 09:16:00 PM
My Mas Distortion finished and hand painted by my 9yr old daughter Lizzie and my lovely wife did the lettering :icon_lol:

there's been some fantastically clean etches and the ficken cool plexi-glow finishes, but this also really caught my attention as going back to the DIY, not DIY small-scale manufacturing grade. it's really well finished and adds heaps of charm. also, we now have your fingerprint on file :P
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

Valoosj

Thanks Dragonfly. Just wait until you see the box for the NOS (swirly) Fuzz. It's an oath to you  :D
Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

Dragonfly

Quote from: Valoosj on February 10, 2008, 05:14:35 AM
Thanks Dragonfly. Just wait until you see the box for the NOS (swirly) Fuzz. It's an oath to you  :D

I'm looking forward to it !

I hope you're liking the tones :)

birt

http://www.last.fm/user/birt/
visit http://www.effectsdatabase.com for info on (allmost) every effect in the world!

Dragonfly

Quote from: birt on February 10, 2008, 10:39:37 AM

Thats pretty cool looking ! I like it !

I've often looked at those "cooling fins" and thought they might look cool on a pedal....a bit different idea, but similar theory.

Valoosj

Quote from: Dragonfly on February 10, 2008, 10:21:33 AM
Quote from: Valoosj on February 10, 2008, 05:14:35 AM

I'm looking forward to it !

I hope you're liking the tones :)

I haven't been able to fire it up. Still waiting for my parts to come in.
Might take another 3 weeks :(

Birt, what the hell is that thing? And how is your telephone pedal coming along?
Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

birt

it's a harmonic percolator.
on the pictures it's in full sunlight so you can't see the light inside the pedal. i used a normal pilot light instead of a led

that telephone thing is going to take a while.
http://www.last.fm/user/birt/
visit http://www.effectsdatabase.com for info on (allmost) every effect in the world!

Dragonfly

Quote from: 5AKERS on February 09, 2008, 09:16:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE it !

stumper1

It took over a year but I finally finished my ADA Flanger......  BIG thanks to Moosapotamus for making this happen!!!!!

Hard to get a good picture - the colors are much cooler in person.

Here's a Sparkle Boost.  Thanks to Dragonfly for my favorite booster ever!!!  Will be sending a PM about the NOOB contest...

...and last but NOT least... a RangeMaster.  Was going to be a CreamPie before the schem was pulled....

Deric®

stumper1

birt-

That ROCKS!!!! 8)
Deric®

Dragonfly

Stumper...beautiful work !

suprleed

Dude!  I just love that blue glow.  Gives off some serious mojo.

Stumper, love your flanger paint job.  Is that airbrushed?

Some serious first rate work on this thread, you guys are all true artisans...

"That's the way I play" ~EC

andrew_k

Quote from: stumper1 on February 10, 2008, 09:56:07 PM
It took over a year but I finally finished my ADA Flanger......  BIG thanks to Moosapotamus for making this happen!!!!!

What size enclosure is this?

Excellent paint job!

Dragonfly

Needs wet sanding and more clear coat, but I think its looking cool.....

Boogdish

Quote from: Dragonfly on February 11, 2008, 09:57:56 AM
Needs wet sanding and more clear coat, but I think its looking cool.....

seeing this made me go make a pot of coffee