Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Used666

Reassembled the LBM ;D

Dragonfly

BEAUTIFUL !

Really nice work...from a plain red pedal to a sweet "one of a kind" eye catcher !

Fleetdog

That pink/black swirl turned out really nice.  I didn't know they existed until I saw your pedal and googled it, but  a pink LED would really put the icing on that cake.   

tehfunk

nice! does anyone know where to get the big muff reissue knobs, in little big muff size and big muff pi size? I love their simplicity.
Carvin CT6M > diystompboxes.com > JCM800 4010

The tools of the artist give you a chance to twist and bend the laws of nature and to cut-up and reshape the fabric of reality - John Frusciante

SonicVI

Here's my Lovetone Brown Source clone to go with my Chunky Cheese.  I haven't played with it very much yet but my initial assessment agrees with much of what I've read about it here. It NEEDS an already overdriven amp or else it just has too little gain and has a fizzy top end. The volume control needs to be full on to give the amp more drive.  It gives my AC15H1TV a more Marshally vibe, good for a kinda Billy Gibbinsesque sound with easy harmonics.

Next I have to decide what to build into this enclosure. I'm thinking something in the synthy realm like maybe a Maestro Filter S&H.

nelson

Quote from: SonicVI on April 18, 2008, 06:56:40 PM
Here's my Lovetone Brown Source clone to go with my Chunky Cheese.  I haven't played with it very much yet but my initial assessment agrees with much of what I've read about it here. It NEEDS an already overdriven amp or else it just has too little gain and has a fizzy top end. The volume control needs to be full on to give the amp more drive.  It gives my AC15H1TV a more Marshally vibe, good for a kinda Billy Gibbinsesque sound with easy harmonics.

Next I have to decide what to build into this enclosure. I'm thinking something in the synthy realm like maybe a Maestro Filter S&H.

heh, I recognise that layout.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

SonicVI

Quote from: nelson on April 18, 2008, 07:12:26 PM

heh, I recognise that layout.

Yep, I imagine you would :)  It's much appreciated.

Renegadrian

Quote from: Fleetdog on April 18, 2008, 02:47:40 PM
Quote from: nokaster on April 18, 2008, 12:00:27 PM
Quote from: Renegadrian on April 18, 2008, 11:57:13 AM
Quote from: Fleetdog on April 18, 2008, 10:51:15 AM

SHO gut shot.  I didn't put much work into the outside of this one, but I'm pretty proud of my tiny perfboard layout.

Really? I made a vero that's 15*5 holes...

mine is 10x6

men bragging about who's got the smallest...  ::)

The actual circuit only takes up 5x8 there.  If you add on the wires headed off-board and the LED resistor it goes to 6x10 but I wasn't really shooting for compact anymore by that point.

I'm with you, after all we have lotsa space inside those enclosures, so why should we cram all the components in the smallest board!? With a little more space within the components, it's easier to solder/check/modify the circuit...isn't it?!  :icon_wink:
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

Fleetdog

Quote from: Renegadrian on April 18, 2008, 07:25:13 PM
Quote from: Fleetdog on April 18, 2008, 02:47:40 PM
Quote from: nokaster on April 18, 2008, 12:00:27 PM
Quote from: Renegadrian on April 18, 2008, 11:57:13 AM
Quote from: Fleetdog on April 18, 2008, 10:51:15 AM

SHO gut shot.  I didn't put much work into the outside of this one, but I'm pretty proud of my tiny perfboard layout.

Really? I made a vero that's 15*5 holes...

mine is 10x6

men bragging about who's got the smallest...  ::)

The actual circuit only takes up 5x8 there.  If you add on the wires headed off-board and the LED resistor it goes to 6x10 but I wasn't really shooting for compact anymore by that point.

I'm with you, after all we have lotsa space inside those enclosures, so why should we cram all the components in the smallest board!? With a little more space within the components, it's easier to solder/check/modify the circuit...isn't it?!  :icon_wink:

At first I went for tiny so I had the option to add another and make it a super duper 2 in 1.  Then I got the first done and liked it just like that so I kept it simple.  I did order enough parts to build 3 though so a 2 in 1 may be on the way.

ppatchmods

My latest builds & rehousing.  The blue one is a very simple fuzz with just a volume knob.  The unpainted one is a clean boost in a very small case with NO room to spare.  The big red one is a dl5 soundtank delay that I rehoused and added a hi-cut switch and a self oscillator switch.

When your life is over, will any of this STUFF really matter?

mr.adambeck

Fleetdog, I'm loving that one on the right!

kawayanstrat

My first swirl.

And a my latest build.

Zedmin_fx

This is my first swirl atempt not super good like most of you guys but I think it looks cool. I will put up more pics after I put the its guts back in :) bye the way the ggg its 808 with mods is so frigging cool.

Dragonfly

I think I started something with that swirl tutorial....

darron

Quote from: Dragonfly on April 20, 2008, 02:31:43 AM
I think I started something with that swirl tutorial....

people don't know when i'm being sarcastic. here goes:

nah... you think?
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

The Tourist

Quote from: SonicVI on April 18, 2008, 06:56:40 PM

keep up with the lovetone theme - build a meatball!

paperhouse

it's a double red llama. i need to get some way huge style knobs  :icon_biggrin:

it sounds really really good, the 2nd llama really opens it up and turns it into an amazing dist.

Nikolay

Another booster from N-audio based over OPA2134

Focalized

Almost Eighteen - BYOC Chorus - GGG Fuzz Face
Cool use of wiring and PCB holes on the strip-board. Good thing to do to keep wire from breaking at the PCB. Looks real slick too.

darron

stripped back boss pedal:

my new carbon fiber pen in there to show mirroring effect.
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!