News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brother numsi

I'm rather new at this building teh pedalz and not even close to what some of you folks can do, but here are mine so far:

Rangemaster. Look at the size of that KNOB!...and ignore the dropped LED  :icon_redface:

Fuzz Face with feedback loop, bass cut and boost stomp...thx dano!

Kay Tremolo with a few mods...aaaalmost working grrrr!

I don't consider myself being in any major league of pedalpainters, but this bypass looper is the tits... :icon_lol:

Renegadrian

TITS?!  :icon_eek:
Ahahahh, nice pedals, man...
btw, what kind of boxes are those with the screws on the upside???
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

brother numsi

Quote from: Renegadrian on July 25, 2008, 10:36:55 AM
Thanks a lot!
The enclosures are Velleman (the two larger ones are g113..i forgot the other)

edit: the screws still go underneath though. Also it can take some effort grinding of the inside compared to hammond enclosures.

Arn C.

Thanks Pete!

Yeah,  the problem I have with this one is the wiring wasn't out of the way of the internal; lights so you get the shadows from the wires.
Not what I wanted but it still does look cool.........

Peace!
Arn C.

cheeb

Quote from: brother numsi on July 25, 2008, 10:32:39 AM

Kay Tremolo with a few mods...aaaalmost working grrrr!

That little cover above the switch is PIIIIMP!

caress

nice way to use that power transistor!  is it actually in circuit?  hmmmm... some ideas are brewing here.

caress

Quote from: Renegadrian on July 25, 2008, 10:36:55 AM

you can make the screw side the top of any enclosure... just flip it over!

brother numsi

I needed a way to cover a hole from a previous build and I definately had pimpin' it in mind  :icon_lol:
I had this tranny lying around, unfortunately it didnt fit the circuit as I was hoping for.
But I won't tell if you don't  :icon_cool:

caress

lots of new stuff here!

true digital bitcrusher!  with patchbay, tone control and other fun tweaks...       payback v 1.0 ---- still debugging, though...  :-\ 

rebote with modulated delays, dry blend + vibrato switch, extra looong delay mod AND AWESOME LED COVER!

a few bass fuzzes i'll be rolling out...

railhead

Here are a couple of shots of my latest build, and the final hand-painting (done by my wife) for my fuzz pedal, The Peach:

darron

Quote from: railhead on July 25, 2008, 04:50:25 PM
Here are a couple of shots of my latest build, and the final hand-painting (done by my wife) for my fuzz pedal, The Peach:

VERY PRETTY! I hope that you don't plan on using that thing, you might damage it!

I see it's not finished yet too :P
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

trendyironicname

sorry, off topic, but you like living sacrifice?  (maury)

I haven't heard them guys in years.

Saw em open for project 86 way back in the day.  Killed em.
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

lerxst88

heres a few of my favorite pedals. i recently brought the distortion pedal back to life, and i modded my phase 90, while my girlfriend got me the boss phaser

tradition

Called this one 3SK as it holds three single knob effects.
From right to left it's Orange Squeezer, Alembic Stratoblaster and The Rangemaster

AzzR

Peach (fuzz), awesome name! I'm trying my first hand painting this weekend, I can't paint anywhere near that good (or that well at all) so it will be interesting to see the turnout.
A Broken Clock Is Right Twice A Day

darron

I only just realised this isn't technically a stomp box. It doesn't have a foot switch!

I only just finished this. I'm giving it to a friend tonight for his birthday and he doesn't know about it. It's a stereo boost/amp. The logo on the front is from his DJ business. Took three days to make from idea to product. I used John Lyon's magic white PCB which i've had lying around for ages. Very cool. 'Tinned' the whole board to go with the retro style pcb, even though it's a hi-fi circuit. I'm very pleased with the PCB layout getting it to fit sideways. Hope he appreciates it!

Never thought I'd actually use a glow-plate myself, but since it's to look cool in the DJ bus I thought I'd jump on board like everyone else is and give it a shot.

(sorry if there is anybody out there who still uses dial-up... but i doubt it)

Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

AM

Quote from: darron on July 26, 2008, 03:58:39 AM
I used John Lyon's magic white PCB which i've had lying around for ages. Very cool.

John Lyon's magic white PCB???? What's that Darron. Is there a tutorial somewhere about making DIY PCB's without having to etch? It makes me think of my Green Big Muff PCB but I might be wrong. I did a search but came with no results :icon_cry:

any

Quote from: darron on July 25, 2008, 09:32:00 PM

VERY PRETTY! I hope that you don't plan on using that thing, you might damage it!

I see it's not finished yet too :P

I think Railhead indeed is using a bit too little solder...
Especially on the 3PDT I'd actually "drown" the pads instead of "just" making a little connection on one side.
If you sell these comercially, you'll have a lot of them returned with broken solder connections on the footswitch.
It's supposed to sound that way.

DimebuGG

This is a Nobels Guitar-Mycro headphone amp. Built this after the Nobels Mycro Bass version and I was surprised after hearing it. This has 3 modes, damn!the NORMAL mode is crystal clear!!!!the OVERDRIVE and DISTORTION mode is also killer!!!It's really nice, what else can I say?.

ambulancevoice

Quote from: darron on July 26, 2008, 03:58:39 AM
I only just realised this isn't technically a stomp box. It doesn't have a foot switch!

I only just finished this. I'm giving it to a friend tonight for his birthday and he doesn't know about it. It's a stereo boost/amp. The logo on the front is from his DJ business. Took three days to make from idea to product. I used John Lyon's magic white PCB which i've had lying around for ages. Very cool. 'Tinned' the whole board to go with the retro style pcb, even though it's a hi-fi circuit. I'm very pleased with the PCB layout getting it to fit sideways. Hope he appreciates it!

damn good looking
is it one of those TDA2822 circuits?
Open Your Mouth, Heres Your Money