News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayp5150

Quote from: frequencycentral on September 12, 2008, 03:01:40 PM
"PentaDriver", two cascaded 5672 submini pentodes.

Schematic and soundclip here: http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=70533.new;topicseen#new

I've gotta say, I find the contrast of the dark, pentagram-esque imagery and the bright, happy, rainbow wiring kinda funny lol  ;)

That's a nice build, man. Actually, I think all of yours that I have seen are.

Fl!P

Nice, Clean builds.

Thanks for sharing Rick.
Completed Builds: Gus Booster, Plexizer, BSIABII, Si/Ge Fuzz Face w/ RM Mod, Orange Squeezer
To Do List: Valvecaster, Small Clone, Jawari

For Sale:Marshall Footswitch

Jimmy-H

Quote from: frequencycentral on September 12, 2008, 03:01:40 PM

.........and a 'family shot' of my submini tube pedals:

A real nice trio to see!
Definitely Doctor analogue ;)
And when does it end...................

fluoreszenz

Quote from: Dragonfly on September 08, 2008, 12:08:20 AM
I decided to do some hand painted enclosures...my girlfriend will be doing some as well. This is the first of them :)

That looks rad  ;D

Did you already put something in that box?

reminds me of these

nelson

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm proud of these.

My girlfriend looked at them and said "Wow, they're way cool.". You have to love the eloquence of PHD Graduates.

My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

frequencycentral

Quote from: nelson on September 13, 2008, 04:30:56 PM

Those enclosures are way cool - and I'm glad you found a use for that IKEA self assembly wardrobe too!
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

frank_p

slacker

Just a little teaser of a low voltage tube amp I've been working on. Schematic, sound clips and stuff to follow soon  ;D

DryRoasted

Following on from my fellow countryman, here my low voltage valve / 386 hybrid (a la tube cricket style) knock around.  Would love to see the schemo for your amp though Slacker...

Sticking a tube into a tube screamer to get good sound is about like rubbing yourself all over the weight stacks at the gym to get stronger - R.G.

nelson

Quote from: frequencycentral on September 13, 2008, 04:36:19 PM

Those enclosures are way cool - and I'm glad you found a use for that IKEA self assembly wardrobe too!

Beats keeping clothes in it!
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

bluesdevil

Quote from: fluoreszenz on September 13, 2008, 07:22:19 AM
Quote from: Dragonfly on September 08, 2008, 12:08:20 AM
I decided to do some hand painted enclosures...my girlfriend will be doing some as well. This is the first of them :)

That looks rad  ;D

Did you already put something in that box?

reminds me of these

Man, it's getting really hard to be totally original in the stompbox making world, because there's just so much of it... although those gold ones Nelson just done up look totally alien to anything I've ever seen!!
"I like the box caps because when I'm done populating the board it looks like a little city....and I'm the Mayor!" - armdnrdy

Nitefly182

BJFe Folk Fuzz Clone

Focalized

That is really PRO! And those knobs..... where did you get those? I know SmallBear has them but I couldn't get them to go into my cart. And I'm weary of ordering from them for a while. Those knobs are what I want for some small pedals.

Quote from: Nitefly182 on September 13, 2008, 09:05:26 PM
BJFe Folk Fuzz Clone

davent

Quote from: Nitefly182 on September 13, 2008, 09:05:26 PM
BJFe Folk Fuzz Clone

Love that paint job, it's how a night sky should  look!

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

danielzink

Recent builds:

SparkleBoost

Buzzaround

YATS/CJOD Lite

Dan

Dragonfly

Quote from: bluesdevil on September 13, 2008, 07:34:37 PM

Man, it's getting really hard to be totally original in the stompbox making world, because there's just so much of it... although those gold ones Nelson just done up look totally alien to anything I've ever seen!!

Like you mentioned - getting HARD to be original !

Here's one I did a few years ago....it had gotten some "road wear" by the time I took these pics however...

bluesdevil

Excellent..... should've guessed you've done one like that too!!
"I like the box caps because when I'm done populating the board it looks like a little city....and I'm the Mayor!" - armdnrdy

MicFarlow77

Nice work Paul!  ;D ;D ;D

I was gonna send a note out tomorrow to see if they had arrived.... looks like they did  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I also use the same style box to do my powder coating in... works like a charm in the absence of a real paint booth! With mine, I cut a 20"x20" hole in the back, centered along the bottom and I bought 20" x 20" air filters and a 20" box fan.... makes for a cheap way to get some air moving.. I also cut the top off all together and fastened a piece of Plexiglas on it and placed a shop light up there for some above lighting. Since I am only powder coating, it is easy to keep clean.

I can't wait to see them completely finished!

Thanks,

Mick

bluesdevil

This ones for Blanik, because he's currently working up a personalized Red Llama circuit.
Here's mine that I finished recently. A few too many mods and add-ons courtesy of over obsessing on the ol' breadboard for nearly a month. I actually would like to put in a switch to select different boost circuits.

I'm sorry if I'm posting too many pics... I've just been enjoying building a lot lately and it's fun to get in on this thread. I'll probably disappear for a while until the bug bites again.

kawayanstrat

Quote from: John Lyons on September 08, 2008, 02:48:54 PM
Cloudscapes.
I can sell you a few washers if you want.
I get them through EthanW here on the forum.
They are thin nickle plated and look nice.
PM me if you are interested.

The hardware stores don't have anything close, way too thick or too big in diameter.

john

John,

Do you ship to the Philippines? Can you PM me how much?

Mark