Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACS

Quote from: g. on October 09, 2008, 05:06:23 AM
Leaky Germanium Fuzz Face

Looks nice!  Got some gut shots?

GREEN FUZ

My first attempt at enclosure etching. Not too bad. Unfortunately the second was a complete disaster.

g.

woah this is a great etching !!

syndromet

Great etching, Green fuz! Man, the pedals here looks so much more professional now than they did a few years back.

This is my first pedal in ages. It is a box I had lying from trying to make the Dirty Sanchez some time ago. I built two board from the Sanchez, but never got it to work. This time I build a Paralell Universe, modded it for bass, and it worked right away. Don't like the sound of it too much, though.
My diy-site: www.syndromet.com

fixr1984

Quote from: GREEN FUZ on October 09, 2008, 01:00:37 PM
My first attempt at enclosure etching. Not too bad. Unfortunately the second was a complete disaster.

That looks great, it really holds true to the original.

danielzink

Condor Cab Sim - sounds awesome - even through a cheap soundcard !

Dan

caress

ACS

syndromet

Quote from: danielzink on October 10, 2008, 12:55:33 AM

Dan

The heatshrink on the transistor is so great. It just screams "Build in America"!
Great box, by the way.

~arph

Since when is red white and blue the flag of america  ;) I think, the netherlands, luxembourg or france are better candidates..

syndromet

Quote from: ~arph on October 10, 2008, 02:59:17 AM
Since when is red white and blue the flag of america  ;) I think, the netherlands, luxembourg or france are better candidates..
You are right. I was thinking the colour of U.S. flag, but Netherlands, luxembourg and france is closer. Could easily have been Iceland and Norway to, but I somehow feel the americans are a little prouder of their flag and colours than the rest of us.

Boogdish

that's obviously the colors of the flag of Texas.   ;)

danielzink

Actually it's the exact colors of the scraps I had laying around that I wanted to insulate the legs of my transistor with.......... ;)

Dan

DWBH

Those resistors remind me of sausages... yummy...

danielzink

Quote from: DWBH on October 10, 2008, 11:13:13 AM

Kind of OT but - I've had so many people email/pm me about these silly resistors "omigod - those are so kewl" - "very mojo dude" - etc.etc.etc....

And the real story is.....that I'm too lazy to try and remember what the bands all mean on regular resistors - and these have a very easy to read and decode (for me) numbering system printed right on them, that's why I try to remember to install them with the numbers up - in case a build doesn't work - I can look back and see which resistor I screwed up !   ;D

Dan

bancika

where did you get them from, they do look cool :)
The new version of DIY Layout Creator is out, check it out here

asfastasdark

Quote from: danielzink on October 10, 2008, 12:55:33 AM

Dan

Soundclips? Love that color pattern on the transistor btw ;) awesome build!

morpha2

Yeah, those look cool. Do they have their values printed on them? Whered' they come from?

g.

they came from a sort of plane, in the midle of area 51

Used666

Quote from: morpha2 on October 10, 2008, 03:20:01 PM
Yeah, those look cool. Do they have their values printed on them? Whered' they come from?

Another request for where you got those resistors......