SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DWBH

It's reliced, then! ;D ;D

kurtlives

Axis Face with added Sag and bias controls. I love this fuzz, so many options and so many tones.

My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

elshiftos

My first attempt at waterslide decals!
I'm not really artistic and have usually left boxes unlabelled. Having recently found this site, I saw some of the fantastic finishes achievable, and the methods involved. Thanks for all on here for giving the inspiration and guidance for me to 'have a go' :)

ps sorry for the tacky control names and also to the band 'The Hamsters' for stealing their artwork ;)

Zedmin_fx

just painted this up. cannot wait to build in it.

gutsofgold

I know that paper! Great pedal btw, refreshing after looking at so many swirls.

B Tremblay

Quote from: gutsofgold on November 08, 2008, 11:32:23 PM
I know that paper!

Me too, though I find the Democrat & Chronicle adds a bit more mojo during the finishing process.
B Tremblay
runoffgroove.com

Zedmin_fx

Thanks, it reminds me of somthing but I canot remember what.

fluoreszenz

Quote from: Zedmin_fx on November 08, 2008, 09:18:41 PM

just painted this up. cannot wait to build in it.

Wow, really nice  8)

What's coming into it?

reminds me of

frank_p

Really cool Christian.  Reminds me of Piet Mondrian's paintings (originator of the Neoplasticism movement):

kurtlives

This weekend was a tube weekend. Finished my 18W (waiting on tubes to test it) and I finished this...

It sits beside it's twin the Valve Caster and looks awesome!
My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

frequencycentral

Quote from: kurtlives on November 09, 2008, 05:57:53 PM

That's beautiful Chris - I want one! Glad you got it debugged.  :icon_biggrin:
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

railhead

Quote from: kurtlives on November 09, 2008, 05:57:53 PM
This weekend was a tube weekend. Finished my 18W (waiting on tubes to test it) and I finished this...

It sits beside it's twin the Valve Caster and looks awesome!

Are those decals?

kurtlives

Thanks Rick so glad I got it working. I just sat down at my bench pushed a bunch of sh*t to the side and said "I am going to get this running". 10 min later I was throbbing away :icon_lol:

Maury those are decals believe it or not :icon_confused:
My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

kawayanstrat

Quote from: awitee on October 27, 2008, 06:47:35 AM
dr boogey! this is my 4th dr boogey, the 1st 3 were for other people, this one's for me, finally haha

there's a few cosmetic flaws, this is because it fell off the table while i was painting it haha
i didnt bother to repaint it, because this one's just for me, so id rather save the paint
this was also my first time to use silver mica caps, i didnt expect it to be big (for a pF cap)
the large electrolytics are 1uF non polar.. those are the only non polar 1uF that i can get, it doesnt affect the sound anyway
Kamusta na men? Ako wala ng Dr.Boogey.hehehe  Na try mo naba 1uF na tantalum? Sabi ni BAMF mas maganda daw.
Kamusta naman yung Silver Mica,may difference ba sa tunog? :)

nordine

my favorite recipe:

Phase45 with mods

just can't get enough of it

natalio

I bringed this home today, just to change the in and out jacks.

It is a CE-2, sounds great, and it is a hard pcb to make.

Obviosly, it is etching, it was my first experience with this, so it is not perfect, but I have improved this by now.

The photos are from my almost-death camera, but it is all i got.

awitee

Quote from: kawayanstrat on November 10, 2008, 03:37:18 PM
Quote from: awitee on October 27, 2008, 06:47:35 AM
dr boogey! this is my 4th dr boogey, the 1st 3 were for other people, this one's for me, finally haha
there's a few cosmetic flaws, this is because it fell off the table while i was painting it haha
i didnt bother to repaint it, because this one's just for me, so id rather save the paint
this was also my first time to use silver mica caps, i didnt expect it to be big (for a pF cap)
the large electrolytics are 1uF non polar.. those are the only non polar 1uF that i can get, it doesnt affect the sound anyway
Kamusta na men? Ako wala ng Dr.Boogey.hehehe  Na try mo naba 1uF na tantalum? Sabi ni BAMF mas maganda daw.
Kamusta naman yung Silver Mica,may difference ba sa tunog? :)
uy musta na! wala pa ako mahanap na tantalum eh pero same lng nmn ung tunog sa electrolytic, kung may diff, subtle lng cguro
ung silver mica, parang mas buo ung signal, d ko gaano maexplain, baka psychological, pero mas parang relaxed cya, walang harshness sa tunog

Auke Haarsma

Quote from: nordine on November 10, 2008, 10:03:03 PM
my favorite recipe:

Phase45 with mods

just can't get enough of it
awesome!

Apehouse

Quote from: Zedmin_fx on November 09, 2008, 11:59:23 AM
Thanks, it reminds me of somthing but I canot remember what.

I wonder if it gets that David Cassidy sound too..

just kidding, i dig it!!
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music" -Aldous Huxley

Ben N

Love the DSOM P-45--perfect! You can just hear Shine On You Crazy  Diamond (I know, wrong album) just looking at that thing.
  • SUPPORTER