News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arma61

Quote from: liddokun on December 16, 2008, 08:01:45 PM
Not exactly a stompbox...but I had to share this.
Merry Christmas all, and happy holidays!

I think I'm going to start a thread in the lounge area to show off xmas trees, afterall, it takes a lot of work to "wire" tree lights.  :icon_mrgreen:

is it powered with a VeryUltraHighExtraClean REGULATED power supply at about 20 gigavolts!!! ???:icon_lol:

happy holidays to everybody also from Italy !!!!
Armando
"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

kurtlives

Pg 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

liddokun

Quote from: arma61 on December 17, 2008, 10:59:18 AM

I think I'm going to start a thread in the lounge area to show off xmas trees, afterall, it takes a lot of work to "wire" tree lights.  :icon_mrgreen:

is it powered with a VeryUltraHighExtraClean REGULATED power supply at about 20 gigavolts!!! ???:icon_lol:

Armando

I've actually got an army of hamsters running on wheels in the basement that's hooked up to the tree generating the power for the lights. I told them if they worked for me, they'd have job security for the entire holiday season.  :icon_mrgreen:
To those about to rock, we salute you.

Renegadrian

Armando

+1  :icon_wink:

BUONE FESTE
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

robizz

Quote from: Renegadrian on December 17, 2008, 01:27:48 PM

Armando

BUONE FESTE

+2  ;D

BUON NATALE TO EVRYONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR AND LOTS OF FUN!  :icon_mrgreen:

Sorry for my very bad english but i'm italian! (and i think you've understood that!)

guitarman89

Quote from: robizz on December 17, 2008, 01:43:06 PM
Quote from: Renegadrian on December 17, 2008, 01:27:48 PM

Armando

BUONE FESTE

+2  ;D

BUON NATALE TO EVRYONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR AND LOTS OF FUN!  :icon_mrgreen:

+3

hehehehehe buona natale ragazzi!!! non è la pubblicità del tizio occhialuto???
Happy xmas to everyone!!! a great huge from italy!!

wonderful!! I am thinking to build something with pic and a large amount of leds for the next xmas...mumble mumble...
built: MXR Dist+,dod250-280,dr boogey,IC buffers,cmos drive,multiface,20W SS pwr amps,phase90,tubescreamer,rat,amzMB,wuly mammoth,dod280,zombie chorus
under constur:60W 3886 amp,jcm800 em
www.myspace.com/guitarmanbll
www.myspace.com/filospinatopunk

John Lyons

Nathaniel Lyons 8 months old

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

Valoosj

and already doubting daddy's schematics.  :D
Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!

DougH

Quote from: John Lyons on December 17, 2008, 03:28:11 PM

Nathaniel Lyons 8 months old

Hmmm... Dad... This section here doesn't look like it will work...

:icon_wink:
"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you."

slacker

Great picture John, he obviously has good taste perusing one of Mr Escobedo's circuits at such an early age :)

Ripthorn

I bet he's just reaching for the Cheerios...
Exact science is not an exact science - Nikola Tesla in The Prestige
https://scientificguitarist.wixsite.com/home

MicFarlow77

Hi All,

While not strictly a pedal, it is used in the creation of them...

This is a rig I built just for my Dremel Tool... to drill PCB's.

The total cost was about $12 or so and about an hours worth of time. It is rather sturdy and it's easy to use to boot.

Thanks,

Mick

BTW John, Nathaniel is one handsome young man! Looks like he is doing really well!

frequencycentral

Quote from: ~arph on December 17, 2008, 02:09:50 AM
Quote from: frequencycentral on December 16, 2008, 04:45:52 PM
"Multimode Filter" - envelope filter (Highpass, Bandpass, Lowpass) using LM13700 dual OTA. Funky as hell!

Cool, are those knobs your trademark or do you just happen to have a million of them? as I think some of your pedals will look even better if you put different knobs on them.

I guess they are my trademark - I used over 100 on my modular synth. I see them as simple and utilitarian. Also, they are cheap, I can't bring myself to spend more than needed on knobs! I have sooooo many pedals with these knob on that if I use any others I just think they look wrong and don't match my other stuff!
http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

Ben N

So Nathaniel is into octaves? Cool.
  • SUPPORTER

punkin

My first pedal build...Call it the Big Muff Daddy. A Grace Overdrive with the Big Daddy Mod (simple cap change) and I added a Big Muff tone stack just before the output/volume control. LOADs of drive with this thing. More than I expected. Turn it down and go to the neck pup and you get some really tasty smooth sounds...turn it up and it goes into full distortion almost fuzz sounding. Super simple first build and looks kinda sexy IMHO. Thinking about rather than putting paint on it, possibly just polishing it to a shine apply a few simple clear stickers for the gain, volume and tone controls as well as the input/output jacks, apply some clear and call it good.

Oh...and the obligatory LED...it's in the parts box...just need to drill a hole and wire it to the 3PDT bypass switch. The box was a pleasure to work with and the best $15 I've ever spent.

A pic with better light
Ernie Ball Music Man - JPM, THD Univalve, Grace Big Daddy, PepperShredder, BSIAB2, FireFly Amplifier.

Papa_lazerous

Quote from: Ben N on December 17, 2008, 05:42:55 PM
So Nathaniel is into octaves? Cool.

I was thinking I was the only one who saw it as an octave....Was going to be a smart ass and you beat me to it haha

Renegadrian

punkin nice job!!! It's funny how everyone of us has a big smile when it fires just right...

punkin

Thanks a bunch. I fear that I may be addicted...one hit and it's calling me for another. The best thing of it is, the pedal is very usable and musical sounding.

I'm already looking at a tube project...maybe a tube pedal or a simple mini-amp of some type. Again, thanks for the kind words.
Ernie Ball Music Man - JPM, THD Univalve, Grace Big Daddy, PepperShredder, BSIAB2, FireFly Amplifier.

Renegadrian

Go for the Valvecaster then!!!  :icon_smile: I am sure you will like it so much!!!

Barcode80

Quote from: MicFarlow77 on December 17, 2008, 04:54:17 PM
Hi All,

While not strictly a pedal, it is used in the creation of them...

This is a rig I built just for my Dremel Tool... to drill PCB's.

The total cost was about $12 or so and about an hours worth of time. It is rather sturdy and it's easy to use to boot.

Thanks,

Mick

BTW John, Nathaniel is one handsome young man! Looks like he is doing really well!
just frickin awesome