News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liddokun

Here's my latest build for a friend:
R.G.'s stereo panner pedal. It's mounted in a boss FW-1 so that my friend can pan between two different amps with his foot.

To those about to rock, we salute you.

Br4d13y

page 400..... come and gone so fast  :'( :'(
freedom is the freedom to say 2+2=4

punkin

Great stuff! Valvecaster here I come! ;D
Ernie Ball Music Man - JPM, THD Univalve, Grace Big Daddy, PepperShredder, BSIAB2, FireFly Amplifier.

Bensnap

Guts of a Trotsky. My first build from scratch so its a little messy in there. Fired up the first time I couldn't believe it. When I use a booster in front it turns all fuzzy and awesome.

The hammer and sickle are a stencil. Went a little overboard with the clear coat and there is a few wrinkles in there. No biggie though. I'm just super pumped on it. 

thanks to Dano for inspiration.
"It's too bad that whole families have to be torn apart by something as simple as wild dogs"-Jack Handy

BDuguay

Quote from: John Lyons on December 17, 2008, 03:28:11 PM

Nathaniel Lyons 8 months old

He's like a little baby boy, only cuter!
Nice work!
B.

Mark Hammer

Quote from: BDuguay on December 18, 2008, 02:46:36 PM
He's like a little baby boy, only cuter!
Nice work!
B.
But I'll bet it'll take another 2 years before he can say "Escobedo" without choking on his Arrowroot cookie!!  :icon_wink: :icon_biggrin:

ConanB

Quote from: Bensnap on December 18, 2008, 12:43:33 PM
Guts of a Trotsky. My first build from scratch so its a little messy in there. Fired up the first time I couldn't believe it. When I use a booster in front it turns all fuzzy and awesome.

Grats! I also love throwing my LPB-1 in front of the Trotsky with the T's drive on low. Just sounds great to my ears!

mountainking

Post didn't work. I'll try again later.

Alan

Gregory Kollins

Lovetone Big Cheese Clone (my first build):

davent

You're a lucky guy there John! He's very focused on the job at hand. You now need to get some Bugle Boy t-shirts done up in toddler sizes. :icon_mrgreen:

All the best,
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

davent

hello,
Wanted to have a reliable, quiet source of power around to work with so built this to fill that need and also as a sort of a prototype for building a Spyder type supply sometime down the road.
dave

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

punkin

Quote from: davent on December 18, 2008, 10:32:09 PM
hello,
Wanted to have a reliable, quiet source of power around to work with so built this to fill that need and also as a sort of a prototype for building a Spyder type supply sometime down the road.
dave

Nice! Tell us more bout it please.
Ernie Ball Music Man - JPM, THD Univalve, Grace Big Daddy, PepperShredder, BSIAB2, FireFly Amplifier.

The French connection

Quote from: Gregory Kollins on December 18, 2008, 09:42:28 PM
Lovetone Big Cheese Clone (my first build):

Nice little men falling...

Dan
I know, but the pedal i built does not boost...it just increases volume!
My picture files:
http://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php/v/French+connection/
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z4/letournd/Pedal/

rhdwave

Recently completed Phase 45 on stripboard:

Kultur Vultur

It's just a rangemaster clone with a few tweaks, but boy does it make my 18 Watt sing!

I ordered some "NPN Rangemaster" transistors from smallbear so maybe those will work even better than my "can't see the label gee I sure hope this works" germanium NPNs.

kurtlives

A tweaked DOD 250/Dist + clone. Most components have been tweaked for optimum tone. A really amazing pedal with great tone, yet so simple. I really like this little guy.

NOS tropical fish, Phillips electros and carbon comps.
My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

Nitefly182

Quote from: kurtlives on December 19, 2008, 11:33:33 PM
A tweaked DOD 250/Dist + clone. Most components have been tweaked for optimum tone. A really amazing pedal with great tone, yet so simple. I really like this little guy.

NOS tropical fish, Phillips electros and carbon comps.

I dont know why but the BC electros are so much cooler and nicer than the usual xicons. I wish they came in radial packages too.

azrael

^^Nice! What kind of diodes do you have in there?

JoeGuitar