Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben N

• SUPPORTER

bean

Quote from: MadMac on January 05, 2009, 12:40:51 AM
Quote from: bean on January 04, 2009, 07:54:49 PM
New Phase 45. No mods  :icon_biggrin:

That art wok is sensational!!  Did you use decals or screen print that?

Thanks! It's a waterslide with 4 coats of lacquer.

mikemaddux

Quote from: Nitefly182 on January 08, 2009, 08:54:46 PM
FOXX Tone Machine

Thats freakin clean...  :o
Loving the paint job and the knobs, great combo!
Completed Builds: A lot...

fuzzo

Cool box!

I love this pedal (even if mine is the fulltone ultimate , but I don't know if it's exactly the same schematic)

Ripthorn

I'm not sure I will ever be capable of making a circuit and installation that clean.
Exact science is not an exact science - Nikola Tesla in The Prestige
https://scientificguitarist.wixsite.com/home

Kultur Vultur

Just an orange squeezer built from the GGG board. A few mods, though nothing crazy. Definately likes to have a buffer in front of it.

'Sounds great with my P90 strat! Delivers a real "muscled" clean tone.

ItZaLLgOOd

The last Ruby I built.  I might get to keep this one.  Every time one of my friends sees one they want to take it home.  It needs a nameplate on the front but I'm done for now.

Lifes to short for cheap beer

64fx

Here's an ITS8 from GGG with the "Very Expensive Mods".  Unfortunately, this pedal was stolen.  I loaned it to a friend, and it was stolen from backstage at one of his shows.  Another friend told me I should look at the bright side in the fact that someone liked this pedal so much they stole it instead of something else.  I guess there's always a good side to everything!

mikemaddux

My latest holiday builds:

"The Gift of Fuzz" made for one of my friends

"Reynoso Fuzz" made for one of my friends

Little Gem - Now the test amp on my bench

Boss Tone

Me with Mike Matthews (EH) and Aspen Pittman (Groove Tubes)
You guys might actually know who these guys are!  Most people dont quite understand this one...

snap

what`s that yellow box you`re holding? (just curious)

mikemaddux

Renegadrian

A SHO for a friend

Flames anyone?!
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

finkployd

Bi-Comp I built using GGG's Ross and Orange Squeezer boards (along with an IC Buffer in front)

I'm very lazy with my enclosures, my entire board is unpainted boxes with cheap label maker labels on them.

You will also notice that when I sourced parts for the Ross board I learned the hard way the difference between radial and axial capacitors.

arma61

Quote from: Renegadrian on January 10, 2009, 10:27:16 AM
A SHO for a friend

Flames anyone?!

Hell is freezing    :icon_evil:   .............. you took all the flames out ............  :D   :D   :D 

Fab job m8 ! (still I would get rid of those sockets coming so out of the enclosure, anyway that's the way I like )

Armando

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

Renegadrian

Yes, Armando, The flames are getting higher...
I use standard closed jacks - maybe some other jacks are less obtrusive...

Barcode80

Quote from: finkployd on January 10, 2009, 10:41:06 AM
Bi-Comp I built using GGG's Ross and Orange Squeezer boards (along with an IC Buffer in front)

I'm very lazy with my enclosures, my entire board is unpainted boxes with cheap label maker labels on them.

You will also notice that when I sourced parts for the Ross board I learned the hard way the difference between radial and axial capacitors.

are you using a charge pump on one? the extra little board...

Barcode80

Quote from: Renegadrian on January 10, 2009, 12:05:33 PM
i think he was talking about your dc jack, I'm with him, i like the ones with the nut on the inside that sit almost flush with the enclosure.

arma61

My practice amp (an7147 based), I can connect a speaker (when I'll found a good one !) and headphones

Front

Rear

Gutshot

Quote from: Barcode80 on January 10, 2009, 12:29:34 PM
Quote from: Renegadrian on January 10, 2009, 12:05:33 PM
i think he was talking about your dc jack, I'm with him, i like the ones with the nut on the inside that sit almost flush with the enclosure.

I use those plumber's gaskets used for the gas hose, they are sort of compressed paper, you can see (if you can due to crappy pictures !!) I've used them in the above amp, in this case the jacks still come out a little bit as the enclosure is made of thin sheet metal, and for power jacks I use the rubbery ones.

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

Renegadrian

Hey share a Pandoro slice!!!  :icon_biggrin:
how much power from that amp, Army?!  ;)

MarcoMike

La sua qualità superiore e l'inimitabile squisitezza....

great idea that rear view!!!
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.