News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sethj

letsgocoyote

This is my diminuitive little Bazz Fuss friend which also runs off of 6 watch batteries!

little video (still processing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYBywFgek1o

Taylor

Quote from: chilecocula on March 04, 2009, 01:08:59 AM
My take on a sequenced wah, mostly a vanishing point 2.1 plus some features of the voice of saturn sequencer like individual on/off switches for each step, CV and trigger out, and number of steps selector

The little HAL eye is awesome. Is it actually a little clear dome, or is the shine painted on? Either way, very cool.

chilecocula

Quote from: sethj on March 04, 2009, 02:43:23 PM
awesome! 
Thanks, your etch is really good too.

Quote from: Taylor on March 04, 2009, 03:53:35 PM
My take on a sequenced wah, mostly a vanishing point 2.1 plus some features of the voice of saturn sequencer like individual on/off switches for each step, CV and trigger out, and number of steps selector

The little HAL eye is awesome. Is it actually a little clear dome, or is the shine painted on? Either way, very cool.
It's the shine painted on but the light makes it look like a real HAL  :icon_mrgreen:
in conservative stompboxes, tone is neither created nor destroyed, but transformed

MikeH

Quote from: letsgocoyote on March 04, 2009, 03:52:22 PM
This is my diminuitive little Bazz Fuss friend which also runs off of 6 watch batteries!

little video (still processing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYBywFgek1o

Don't you have problems with the tips of your cables touching?  I tried a similar design and the jacks fit in fine, but I didn't realize how far the tip extends past the end of the jack, and the tips ended up touching; I had to scrap the whole thing.

Is this a 1590 LB enclosure?
"Sounds like a Fab Metal to me." -DougH

Kearns892

Quote from: railhead on March 02, 2009, 09:23:13 AM
Just finished this distortion for a buyer in South Africa:

Nice Etch, I think you mentioned earlier that you would get a tutorial on how you did it. Please do, I would really like to see it.

letsgocoyote

Quote from: MikeH on March 04, 2009, 04:24:12 PM

Don't you have problems with the tips of your cables touching?  I tried a similar design and the jacks fit in fine, but I didn't realize how far the tip extends past the end of the jack, and the tips ended up touching; I had to scrap the whole thing.

Is this a 1590 LB enclosure?

yes its a 1590 lb.  the cable plug tips do not touch, however the tips of the jacks do... but i've used some electrical tape on the end of one of the jacks tips to insulate it from the other.  i drilled the jack holes extra wide, because the jacks have a bit of a collet oin them at the base of the thread, that is wider than the threaded portion, so that with a larger enoug hole, you can mount them in maybe 2mm farther.  so it *just* fits.  the plug tips have about 1/16" between them

oh the previous video upload didnt work so here is a new link!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTUGUSq_Q6E

hubble

wow you guys are crazy with those little boxes! i can barely fit stuff into a regular hammond

juse

"HAL, you have an enormous responsibility on this mission, in many ways perhaps the greatest responsibility of any single mission element. You're the brain, and central nervous system of the ship, and your responsibilities include watching over the men in hibernation. Does this ever cause you any lack of confidence?"

"Let me put it this way, Mr. Amor. The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error. " 

:)

nelson

Another Aliaser and a Pretty, Ugly Face.

Damn cat!

Battery Compartment :)

Photography by a Hot French Girl.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

Taylor

Hey man, this is the pictures thread. Let's see that hot French girl.

Renegadrian

yeah!!!  ;D

(altough italian girls are better...let's see this french chick)
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

nelson

Quote from: Taylor on March 05, 2009, 01:14:44 PM

Sorry, the only pics I have of her aren't for public consumption.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

MarcoMike

now it sounds even more tasty...
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.

nelson

Quote from: MarcoMike on March 05, 2009, 02:30:51 PM
now it sounds even more tasty...

Note to self: Never mention hot french girl on pedal forum again; it distracts from comments on the pedals.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

The French connection

Hey! Nice kitty! Is it french also?

Dan

p.s. Nice pedal btw. Gold leaf with pod?

I know, but the pedal i built does not boost...it just increases volume!
My picture files:
http://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php/v/French+connection/
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z4/letournd/Pedal/

waky

3-legged dog/jawari :D

Completed: Ruby, Noisy cricket, Marshall Bluesbreaker, Jawari & 3-legged dog

Cardboard Tube Samurai

Quote from: nelson on March 05, 2009, 01:47:24 PM
Quote from: Taylor on March 05, 2009, 01:14:44 PM

Sorry, the only pics I have of her aren't for public consumption.

Don't forget we have a PM service  :icon_razz:

richard the sailor

here we are guys,THE DEFINITIVE, ULTIMATE LAST PEDALBOARD! (whispered: 'till i'll find new pedals to build.....  :icon_wink:)

richard the sailor

hem.,... how do i add the image (sorry for the off topic)