News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobyjd

lol...my wife is hearing me read off your comments...she's just shaking her head :)
Warsaw, Indiana's poetic love rock band: http://www.bellwethermusic.net

solderman

Quote from: chi_boy on March 27, 2009, 11:24:35 PM
Quote from: hubble on March 27, 2009, 09:49:29 PM
wow it does kinda look like cellulitic old ladies wearing knee socks

Um...   just for the record, the 3 legged ladies aren't REALLY ladies....     :)

Of cause, they are 3 legged aliens from outer space. They just want us to believe that they are cellulitic old ladies wearing knee socks. its there Camo. Deviously intelligent creatures they must be. 
YeeeeJiiiiiiii............ We might be invaded. They might wane convert us all in to piano players (horrific though) by putting a picture virus on this site.
:o :o :o 
The only bad sounding stomp box is an unbuilt stomp box. ;-)
//Take Care and build with passion

www.soldersound.com
xSolderman@soldersound.com (exlude x to mail)

aziltz

Two Knob Confidence Boost.  Level and a "Gain Structure" Mod I came up with.

Fuzz Aldryn

Wooooooohou! I made a groupe shot for some little show off purpose.:D Enjoy!

Br4d13y

hey, how do you like that synth-wah from digitech? i been looking at getting one of those
freedom is the freedom to say 2+2=4

Fuzz Aldryn

Hi,

if you are able to get one cheap, do it. The synth filter settings 3 and 4 are pretty cool for introing a siong, the rest is less exciting in my opinion. For more usable synthish sounds I prefer my Pulse Width Modulator plus a bit of delay and sometimes a touch of my BF 2.

Regards
Helge

kristoffereide

A crazy distortion I built, sold it before painting it!
I built one with a bigger cb, but it wouldn't fit right in the BBsize box, so I had to take it down a notch.
AC128's and pink LED:D
Quote from: biggy boy on April 12, 2009, 06:22:33 PM
I find it funny how I can have close to 1000 components, yet I never seem to have enough parts to make a project. :icon_eek:

hubble

that is a humongoid capacitor  :icon_eek:

kristoffereide

that big red one is a 0,1uf from wima :D
Quote from: biggy boy on April 12, 2009, 06:22:33 PM
I find it funny how I can have close to 1000 components, yet I never seem to have enough parts to make a project. :icon_eek:

Thomeeque

Do you have a technical question? Please don't send private messages, use the FORUM!

noelgrassy

Quote from: Thomeeque on March 29, 2009, 04:51:43 PM
Hi, guys! My latest build: Line6 Pocket POD® [-|+|TAP] foot-controller :)

How did you reinforce that tin stud? Using internally mounted end caps?
"Of the demonstrably wise there are but two: those who commit suicide, and those who keep their reasoning faculties atrophied by drink." Mark TwGL

Thomeeque

Quote from: noelgrassy on March 29, 2009, 05:02:32 PM

I'm sorry, but you have reached limits of my weak English and even when using dictionary, I'm still not sure, what you are asking about exactly - please, check other pics, maybe you will find the answer there..?

If the question is about jack inside of POD, it's glued there - I've tried to make accurate seat for it and use strong glue, hopefully it will stand something..
Do you have a technical question? Please don't send private messages, use the FORUM!

aziltz

Quote from: Thomeeque on March 29, 2009, 05:25:25 PM

I'm sorry, but you have reached limits of my weak English and even when using dictionary, I'm still not sure, what you are asking about exactly - please, check other pics, maybe you will find the answer there..?

If the question is about jack inside of POD, it's glued there - I've tried to make accurate seat for it and use strong glue, hopefully it will stand something..

Thomeeque,  I think he's asking about the metal enclosure you used for the foot controller.  I think this picture of yours gives the answer:  http://thmq.mysteria.cz/slapadlo/thumb/DSCN9173.JPG

Thomeeque

Quote from: aziltz on March 29, 2009, 05:54:15 PM

Thomeeque,  I think he's asking about the metal enclosure you used for the foot controller.  I think this picture of yours gives the answer:  http://thmq.mysteria.cz/slapadlo/thumb/DSCN9173.JPG

Oh, ok! Yep, those wooden triangles - leftovers after some furniture tweaks which miraculously fitted into the aluminium section (which is leftover as well ;)) - make it more sturdy and give it the right weight. I was planning to screw them both tight together with enclosure, but it turn to be sturdy enough even when they are just pushed inside (screws are there only to hold the connector tight on place).

Barcode80

big cheese clone, using the great cheddar project on ggg...

mikemaddux

"Moldy Queso" - I love the name!
Completed Builds: A lot...

noelgrassy

Quote from: Thomeeque on March 29, 2009, 07:02:17 PM
Quote from: aziltz on March 29, 2009, 05:54:15 PM

Oh, ok! Yep, those wooden triangles - leftovers after some furniture tweaks which miraculously fitted into the aluminium section (which is leftover as well ;)) - make it more sturdy and give it the right weight. I was planning to screw them both tight together with enclosure, but it turn to be sturdy enough even when they are just pushed inside (screws are there only to hold the connector tight on place).

Brilliant execution! I never would've thought to try the laterally placed blocks. I'm sure it has the proper "heft" and stability. Thanks for the assist azilt!
"Of the demonstrably wise there are but two: those who commit suicide, and those who keep their reasoning faculties atrophied by drink." Mark TwGL

frequencycentral

The latest "Murder One" submini tube guitar amplifier. This one is already SOLD, I'm building a few more identical if anyone wants one before I put them on Ebay.

http://www.frequencycentral.co.uk/

Questo è il fiore del partigiano morto per la libertà!

fluoreszenz

nelson

Quote from: frequencycentral on March 30, 2009, 10:16:58 AM
The latest "Murder One" submini tube guitar amplifier. This one is already SOLD, I'm building a few more identical if anyone wants one before I put them on Ebay.

hahaha - you quoted RG in your selling speil - V funny!
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X