Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicago_mike

Is that the your gonna love my nuts guy??? :icon_mrgreen:

bean

The one and only. "Vince" is his name.

Projectile

Quote from: bean on May 05, 2009, 01:12:26 PM

I laughed so hard I think I just pooped a little in my shorts.

jonathansuhr

Please make a Billie Mays pedal.

HopperP

Our New Tap Tempo

bean

Quote from: jonathansuhr on May 05, 2009, 07:16:49 PM
Please make a Billie Mays pedal.

Great idea! But first, I have a "techno viking" box to finish  :D

cloudscapes

Quote from: Boogdish on May 03, 2009, 11:15:03 PM
cloudscapes, whenever I browse this thread I can tell when an effect is one of yours before I read who posted the picture.  I think it's cool that you've found a visual style that's distinct for your effects and that you've stuck to it.

its nice to hear I'm somewhat consistant. I think it's the knobs (whose tops are DIY)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

ayayay!

I know this was back a ways (SonicVI April 27th,) but the zero ohm resistor on the bypass below: Brilliant!!!

...I guess it's time I start posting some of my builds too.  Heh.  Maybe I'll wrangle up some pics this weekend. 

The people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

chicago_mike

A billy mays pedal would always be loud and annoying...

what pedal would go with that I wonder...

Is it funny to want to hit him with a bat and then tell him to oxy out his own blood stains? :icon_neutral:

What about Ronco?

SonicVI

Quote from: ayayay! on May 05, 2009, 11:51:37 PM
I know this was back a ways (SonicVI April 27th,) but the zero ohm resistor on the bypass below: Brilliant!!!

...I guess it's time I start posting some of my builds too.  Heh.  Maybe I'll wrangle up some pics this weekend. 

I just starting using those in place of wire jumpers recently. They're just easier to use and look neater than wire imo.

Taylor

Quote from: bean on May 05, 2009, 01:12:26 PM
[Shamwow pedal]

I think the stomp switch should be labeled "Hooker Slap!!"

yeeshkul

my new wah, with The Whipple, panasonic low voltage and aluminium-polystyrene caps. Also i bought a handfull of 4.7u caps and picked one that had 4uF :). The tolerance helps a lot here, haha. Not happy with Hot Potz II though, that one is gona be fired soon.

kierc

I don't mean to start a war of the Wah's Yeeshkul, your's is very nice!! and tidy too!
I still think mine looks a mess even though I actually tried with this one lol  ::)

Boomerang - with many thanks to Paul for his layout and his great help  ;D (which I still need help with lol - I'll post in the other thread though!!  :'( )
(sorry about the size!!)

fuzzo

not so pretty than other pedals in this thread, but my new ones :

MikeH

Quote from: kurtlives on May 04, 2009, 06:54:48 PM
I am in love with this Deluxe Reverb. Can't stop playing it since I finished it.

Hey Chris- Is this from a Weber kit?  I just finished a twin clone yesterday. 
"Sounds like a Fab Metal to me." -DougH

railhead

Camera phone shot of the new gut layout for my TUA Metalcore Distortion.

Fuzz Aldryn

Hehe^^,

Guts of my already finished and sold "metalcore pedal" you'll all know.:D

And completed build:

Helge

DWBH

kurtlives

Quote from: MikeH on May 06, 2009, 04:11:12 PM
Quote from: kurtlives on May 04, 2009, 06:54:48 PM
I am in love with this Deluxe Reverb. Can't stop playing it since I finished it.

Hey Chris- Is this from a Weber kit?  I just finished a twin clone yesterday. 
The chassis, speaker and cab are from Weber. I dont trust their parts one bit so I didn't buy the kit.

Saw you over there on the boards. Glad you got your amp working. My username there is ChrisM
My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com