rousejeremy

Mxr Microamp in the tin my friend used to store his "cigarettes"

Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

davent

Hello folks,

Doug Hammond's  'Hot Silicon'!

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

GREEN FUZ

Nice one Dave. Your work always looks so clean.

8bitapocalypse

Quote from: davent on May 12, 2009, 01:58:08 PM
Hello folks,

that is beautiful!

SpencerPedals

Amazing eye candy, Dave.  It gives me a craving for sherbert. 

craigjames

Hello folks,

dave
HOLY CRAP!!!!! your pedals are NA STY!

updrumr

Here's my latest creation...

No guts yet,   just mocked up with pots, switch, LED, and jacks.
My bro, does the circuits.
Brad.

Stephenson Fabrication. CEO

SpencerPedals

Demeter Compulator.  I decided on a cowboy theme for it and have always been confused about how cowboys are very stereotypically tough in every way, with the exception of their lust for floral print.  This is a representation of that confusion.  And a damn fine sounding optical compressor.

Taylor

Quote from: SpencerPedals on May 12, 2009, 11:09:58 PM
I decided on a cowboy theme for it and have always been confused about how cowboys are very stereotypically tough in every way, with the exception of their lust for floral print.  This is a representation of that confusion.

That's pretty hilarious.

deaconque

Demeter Compulator.  I decided on a cowboy theme for it and have always been confused about how cowboys are very stereotypically tough in every way, with the exception of their lust for floral print.  This is a representation of that confusion.  And a damn fine sounding optical compressor.

Even cowboys have a softer side ;)

yeeshkul

[IMG]
brilliant! that i call fine design! i really like it  ;)

davent

Thanks for the compliments guys!   :icon_smile:

Take care
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

Gila_Crisis

this is my new "NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Muff" :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:
i putted BC183B inside this one, and it sounds awesome!!! i tryed BC239C as well, but aside from the transistors choice, i have the feeling this is the best sounding Big Muff i ever made!!

the switches switch one both resistor on the tone control (between triangle and green russian spec) and the other changer 4 caps (between triangle and ram's head values)

Aah... Studio Ghibli. Every home should have one  ;)

Would you mind sharing the schem/layout please ?? I need a new compressor.

solderman

Quote from: Gila_Crisis on May 13, 2009, 02:28:18 PM
i have the feeling this is the best sounding Big Muff i ever made!!

Really nice one. Nice graphics and neet build. How many have you made  ??? ??? I usually only do each effect ones except those I have shrunken in to 1590A boxes

//Solderman
The only bad sounding stomp box is an unbuilt stomp box. ;-)
//Take Care and build with passion

www.soldersound.com
xSolderman@soldersound.com (exlude x to mail)

solderman

Quote from: 1878 on May 13, 2009, 03:29:45 PM
[Demeter Compulator.  I decided on a cowboy theme for it and have always been confused about how cowboys are very stereotypically tough in every way, with the exception of their lust for floral print.  This is a representation of that confusion.  And a damn fine sounding optical compressor.

Would you mind sharing the schem/layout please ?? I need a new compressor.

Some Compressed tip
DOD 280 www.tonepad.com
John Hollis Flat Line http://www.hollis.co.uk/john/circuits.html
Colour sound  http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=6&id=16&Itemid=26
Personally I prefere the Orange squeeser http://solderman.fatabur.se/Zingo/Zingo_Layout.pdf

//Solderman
The only bad sounding stomp box is an unbuilt stomp box. ;-)
//Take Care and build with passion

www.soldersound.com
xSolderman@soldersound.com (exlude x to mail)

Gila_Crisis

Quote from: solderman on May 13, 2009, 04:09:31 PM
Really nice one. Nice graphics and neet build. How many have you made  ??? ??? I usually only do each effect ones except those I have shrunken in to 1590A boxes

//Solderman
ehm maybe a pair too much maybe .... the whole list is:
- this one
- a BM with 5 switches to go from triangle to ram's head spec and all what's in between
- an opamp BM
- a double big muff (2 in 1 box): green russian+opamp

ehm...  :icon_lol:

earthtonesaudio

this is my new "NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Muff" :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:
i putted BC183B inside this one, and it sounds awesome!!! i tryed BC239C as well, but aside from the transistors choice, i have the feeling this is the best sounding Big Muff i ever made!!

What, no love for the squirrel fox thingy? 
Cool pedal, awesome movie!

cloudscapes

I love this (and the movie!)!
I have most Ghibli's on DVD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}