News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlephil

Quote from: SonicVI on April 27, 2009, 06:40:52 PM

Finally found it, I was looking for your post for ages!
What did you use to make this design? Is it just Photoshop or something similar, or is there a special program to make them.
Thanks

ralley

My latest couple of builds: A BMP Green Russian for a bass player mate and a Dr Boogie, awesome for Metallica/Megadeth type tones (that's as heavy as I go).

Rob.

Sender lawyers, guns and money
The sh*t has hit the fan.
   - Warren Zevon

irishstu

Passive 2-channel mixer (my first attempt with a new type of decal).

SonicVI

Quote from: littlephil on July 05, 2009, 06:05:21 AM
Quote from: SonicVI on April 27, 2009, 06:40:52 PM

Finally found it, I was looking for your post for ages!
What did you use to make this design? Is it just Photoshop or something similar, or is there a special program to make them.
Thanks

I just used Illustrator.

SonicVI

My second Tone Bender MK1

deaconque

Finally got my BSIAB boxed up after about a year  :D.

SonicVI- Nice mojo Tonebender

noelgrassy

Quote from: disto on June 22, 2009, 07:55:32 PM
Quote from: solderman on June 22, 2009, 06:16:32 PM
The Man the myth the concept

wow thats one hell of a pickup combination,. 5 pickups... thats ridiculous i can understand with one bridge one neck and maybe a middle
Ridiculous? I think not! Bill uses an SVT for EACH pickup my friend. If you thought an AK-47 does damage, seeing Bootsy[babbuh]
live will rearrange the organs occurring in your lower torso to the floor, so! My girlfriend almost zooked within the first fifteen
minutes of the gig. Big Bottom? Yeah, Bootzilla's gottem.
At the same show I turn to face the stage with a fresh beverage and Bootsy is staring at me [100 yds away] and he sez, "Hey Brian!".
Well that's not my name but the tall dude next to me was Brian Carrol wearing an Axiom embroidered jacket. He waved.
{Brian=Buckethead or Throatrake when he's talking. Axiom is of course the label Praxis released three discs on.}
I hope you funkateers grabbed up Bootsy's Christmas album while it was around. Not only can he funk you with the One,
but he is truly one fine arranger which happens about never with modern musicians anymore.

Bootsy is a star!
Uh, well uh, twinkle twinkle babbuh....
"Of the demonstrably wise there are but two: those who commit suicide, and those who keep their reasoning faculties atrophied by drink." Mark TwGL

noelgrassy

Quote from: g. on June 25, 2009, 02:39:26 AM
sean k, it's beautiful !!!!

Yo, what g. sed + multiple gold stars by your name.
I love it in Left field.

Noel G.
"Of the demonstrably wise there are but two: those who commit suicide, and those who keep their reasoning faculties atrophied by drink." Mark TwGL

MicFarlow77

Here are some pics of my latest two builds and a gut shot of one of them (the other is identical)

These are Dr. Boogies which have been heavily modified. The major mod is to the tone stack. No part of it is stock!

The paint job on the right is an airbrushed piece of artwork from an airbrush artist that lives about 30 minutes away from me. That one is also missing knobs... but the place I get them from is out, so I am going to have to find something else that I like as much as the knobs on the left....

Thanks,

Mick

kurtlives

Ya nothing fancy or all that interesting. Just a solid power supply to run a few pedals.

Really solid enclosure actually, I am impressed by those sheet metal Hammond's. With all the guts loaded in it is quite heavy and solid, seems like it would take a beating.

Anyways the actually power supply is just something I made up as I was soldering. It's a pretty simple design. The key is heavy filtering, RF filtering and isolated regulated outputs. The unit is very very quiet, I love it! Really makes wiring the pedal board easier. Also a constant solid voltage supply only makes my pedals sound better.

Has 6 9V regulated outputs and 2 18V regulated outputs. On/off switch, fuse, IEC jack and LED indicator.

My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

petemoore

Nice job on the power supply, pedals love the taste of pure DC.
  Laid out long like that makes neat-sense to me, 18v's are sensible voltages to have on hand. 
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

snarblinge

been browsing this hard for a few weeks now only up to page 100!!

here is a FF i tweeked for bass for a great kiwi band Clap Clap Riot!, etched and left, relicd knobs to match.

b.

snarblinge.tumblr.com

Zero

Quote from: SonicVI on July 06, 2009, 06:26:49 PM
My second Tone Bender MK1

That pedal is very nice... also the inside!
Now we need to see the inside of that magazine  :D

gmr1

something new (YAFF):

Renegadrian

Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

kurtlives

Quote from: petemoore on July 07, 2009, 12:58:31 AM
  Nice job on the power supply, pedals love the taste of pure DC.
  Laid out long like that makes neat-sense to me, 18v's are sensible voltages to have on hand. 
Thanks Pete! Been experimenting with which pedals like the higher supply voltage. SO far it looks like overdrives and compressors benefit the most.
My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

deaconque

:o Really!?! I have to bump the Pictures thread?  Come on, somebody's gotta have something new to post.  :D

Nitefly182

Uh here. I've got stuff.

Glowing Gold OD >> Ross Phaser >> Timmy >> Highway 89 >> EA Trem >> Magnus Modulus >> GGG Reverb modded for two channels.

andrew_k

Quote from: Nitefly182 on July 10, 2009, 01:10:51 AM
Uh here. I've got stuff.

Glowing Gold OD >> Ross Phaser >> Timmy >> Highway 89 >> EA Trem >> Magnus Modulus >> GGG Reverb modded for two channels.

I can't help but htink there was supposed to be a pic in this post  ???

Nitefly182

Quote from: andrew_k on July 10, 2009, 01:13:48 AM
Quote from: Nitefly182 on July 10, 2009, 01:10:51 AM
Uh here. I've got stuff.

I can't help but htink there was supposed to be a pic in this post  ???

Yeah I got distracted by some awesome machined knobs and failed to include it. Its there now.