Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gila_Crisis

my last one: a tonepad's Small Stone

Auke Haarsma

Quote from: kurtlives on July 25, 2009, 09:24:12 PM
Uh so fourteen knobs, too many switches and some crazy fac kin noises, not sure what to call this pedal.

The pedal is a modified Tremulus Lune and a modified Uglyface with add LFO. Just for sh*ts and giggles I added a Bazz Fuss on a push pull pot. That's three circuits total. Nuth wiring....Minimal debugging, debugged both circuits in about 30mins.

So many out of this world crazy sounds come from this guy. Still experimenting and finding them all. Really a huge varity of sounds. Makes my guitar sound like a whacked out instrument on crack mixed with a synth. Just having the tremolo on gives a very smooth and calm relaxing vibe. Really like the trem.

Been really into the Smashing Pumpkins (mainly Billy Corgan) these days so I found inspiration in them for the graphics.

The Pumpkins ROCK! Just as this pedal: nice work!

The French connection

Albator! You take me back to a 9 years old boy. Awesome! But what's the link between Albator and ''small stone'' chorus? Cool anyway.

Dan

Quote from: Gila_Crisis on July 27, 2009, 02:13:08 PM
my last one: a tonepad's Small Stone

Albator! You take me back to a 9 years old boy. Awesome! But what's the link between Albator and ''small stone'' chorus? Cool anyway.

Dan
I know, but the pedal i built does not boost...it just increases volume!
My picture files:
http://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php/v/French+connection/
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z4/letournd/Pedal/

Gila_Crisis

Quote from: The French connection on July 27, 2009, 02:43:51 PM

Dan

there's no particular link between harlock and the small stone. i just had this idea, since is of of my favorite heros :D

The French connection

Harlock was called Albator in french...One of my fav too with captain Flamme (Future) and Ulysse 31.
Nice pedal!

DAn
I know, but the pedal i built does not boost...it just increases volume!
My picture files:
http://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php/v/French+connection/
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z4/letournd/Pedal/

JJ Gabor

Built this today

It is my own circuit using one npn and one pnp russian germanium trannies.  It is a fully tuned doom fuzz.

Angle Park Audio: Jellyfish

Controls: 'Pre' and 'post'

aziltz

This is a stock British Channel inside a custom drilled enclosure by PPP.  Anodized Red Transparent over a Brushed Finish.  The template is here.  I made it in Google Sketchup.  Feel free to use and abuse it.  I will share the sketchup files soon on my website.

Controls Left to Right are Gain, Treble, Bass, Cut and Volume.  I've decided this is version 1, as I am going to tweak it to my liking and build another version.  I also put a nice gouge in the finish dead center on the front side  :-(

I haven't fired it up full volume yet as its 12:59 in the am...

Renegadrian

Quote from: The French connection on July 27, 2009, 02:43:51 PM
Albator! You take me back to a 9 years old boy. Awesome!

Yeah, Harlock was great!!! We've all grown up with those jappo cartoon, Goldrake, Mazinga, and so on...
My next one will spot Miss Dronio fron Time Bokan (one of my first erotic dreams...)
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

Taylor

I've been meaning to get some of that rainbow ribbon cable. Makes a build so clean.

frokost

Absolutely, and it's so much easier to work with. However...

Gila_Crisis

Quote from: frokost on July 29, 2009, 06:51:32 AM
Absolutely, and it's so much easier to work with. However...

the last pedals i built have all the pots soldered directly to the pcb, if possible! i think it's a lot better, because you have less cables flying around (only input, output, +9V and GND)

aziltz

A REPOST because I messed up my photobucket and we can't edit posts here.  My bad.

This is a stock English Channel inside a custom drilled enclosure by PPP.  Anodized Red Transparent over a Brushed Finish.  The template is here.  I made it in Google Sketchup.  Feel free to use and abuse it.  I will share the sketchup files soon on my website.

Controls Left to Right are Gain, Treble, Bass, Cut and Volume.  I've decided this is version 1, as I am going to tweak it to my liking and build another version.  I also put a nice gouge in the finish dead center on the front side  :-(

mr.adambeck

aziltz, I'm getting a page not found for your template!
Does custom drilling cost much extra?

aziltz

sorry about that.  i misnamed the album when I created it...

it doesnt cost a lot more...  They charge per hole drilled, so this was 10 holes.  With the finishing and everything it came to about $12 or so including the enclosure cost.

here's the drill template I used for the ENGLISH CHANNEL: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q18/aziltz/English%20Channel/1590BB-5KnobDimensions-Final.jpg
Preview:

I also plan on using it for similar 5 knob pedals like the orange peel.

danielzink

Quote from: aziltz on July 29, 2009, 01:29:33 PM
sorry about that.  i misnamed the album when I created it...

it doesnt cost a lot more...  They charge per hole drilled, so this was 10 holes.  With the finishing and everything it came to about $12 or so including the enclosure cost.

here's the drill template I used for the ENGLISH CHANNEL: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q18/aziltz/English%20Channel/1590BB-5KnobDimensions-Final.jpg
Preview:

I also plan on using it for similar 5 knob pedals like the orange peel.

FYI....

this is my new background......so cool...

Dan

Heemis

Quote from: JJ Gabor on July 28, 2009, 08:49:54 PM
Built this today

It is my own circuit using one npn and one pnp russian germanium trannies.  It is a fully tuned doom fuzz.

Angle Park Audio: Jellyfish

Controls: 'Pre' and 'post'

Do you have any soundclips?  I'm interested to hear this pedal.  Also, it looks beautiful, I love the finish.

Renegadrian

Fuzz Face

A tribute Fuzz I made...got 2 bc108a inside, but 2n3904 sound good too...
I think I'll use again 3mm LEDs, this one has orange...

HAO Rust Driver

I made a Vero layout from MarkM layout. It is sooooo good...I like it so much, great sound...
I wanted to use some tribal tattoo designs, I believe they rock on pedals too...
So here's a dragon with a ultra bright blue 3mm LED in its tail (hell, it lights up my living room!!!)

And yeah, this is my WHITE period...
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

roseblood11

I wouldn´t call this a "clone", it´s a homage :D :

kurtlives

Dude that's an out right clone.

Looks good though, change the knobs though.
My DIY site:
www.pdfelectronics.com

Gregory Kollins

I kinda like the knobs.