Build and crammed in a Aristocrat(madbean) into a 125B

John Lyons

A guy in Thailand sent me these.

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

caress

someone got a new camera, huh?   ;)

jonathansuhr

DM-2 clone using Madbean's PCB (I think he's "bean" on this forum. Great chap). Sounds just like my DM-2 and makes a great replacement so I won't have to beat up my DM-2 as much.

Cap

Rebote delay. Still waiting for the knobs but I could not resist  ;)

Merry Christmas!!!!

eniacmike

ampeg scrambler

madbean silver fox (barber ltd silver) with footswitchable gain pots

ho ho ho

Pigyboy

White '74 Overdrive
And you'll have to admit, I'll be rich as shit
I'll just sit and grin, the money will roll right in....
                                                            - FANG

Pedals By Tone

this pedal was custom built for Spike Cassidy guitarist for D.R.I.

Skruffyhound

Some nice designs there PBT. What's the technique? Wrap them up like Christmas presents and give them some epoxy?

jkokura

Some trippy graphics there!

Jacob

amptramp

Spectacular first post, PBT!  Fill us in on the details of how you do those boxes - some are swirl but the others look hand-painted.  (And we also have a thread for hand painted - feel free to post in there.)

Joecool85

Quote from: amptramp on December 26, 2010, 06:16:33 PM
Spectacular first post, PBT!  Fill us in on the details of how you do those boxes - some are swirl but the others look hand-painted.  (And we also have a thread for hand painted - feel free to post in there.)

Definitely some kickin' pedals, what are the circuits?  Any inside shots?
Life is what you make it.
https://www.ssguitar.com

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: Pigyboy on December 26, 2010, 12:25:19 PM

White '74 Overdrive

Beautiful, clean, elegant look!!! I really like it.

Any gut shots of this ivory beauty?
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Zapp Brannigan

Would it be up- or downgrade If I took my old Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II pedal, made some kinda autopsy, cut off Volume function, made true bypass wiring, made OP-amp stacked with one more TL072 and replaced a couple of crappy caps? Just like that:

The next step is to completely replace original guts with Jfet version of Cry Baby Wah, all is coming soon, folks!

tony grazioso

wow!!! check out all those pedals.. :icon_mrgreen:

Pedals By Tone

Quote from: amptramp on December 26, 2010, 06:16:33 PM

Quote from: Skruffyhound on December 26, 2010, 01:33:14 PM
Some nice designs there PBT. What's the technique? Wrap them up like Christmas presents and give them some epoxy?

Quote from: jkokura on December 26, 2010, 05:52:56 PM
Some trippy graphics there!

Jacob

Thank you for taking notice!!!! and a BIG Thank You Very Much for the compliment!!!...the process is quite tedious, definitely messy, and is very time consuming I'm sure you've heard the old saying "ya gotta love what ya do" well, it definitely applies here (but that's the kind of top-shelf quality and effort i put into ALL my pedals)...after lots of research and development I've come to the conclusion that different poly's give different results (some have more base tint or react to the artwork in an awkward manner)...automotive supply shops are all over south Florida and they basically carry everything i need to coat the enclosures...also, a key bit of info would be that it's all in the layering of the coats and prepping in between so you get that deep wet look you just cant find in a store bought pedal.  I don't have a site but you or anyone with questions can email me  pedalsbytone@gmail.com

deadastronaut

yeah nice designs on them....tasty... :icon_cool:
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

Scruffie

This Page Has too much Photo On it!

deadastronaut

Quote from: Scruffie on December 27, 2010, 08:34:53 PM
This Page Has too much Photo On it!

i need a tall monitor.... :icon_wink:
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//