SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liquitone

Quote from: Joecool85 on March 09, 2011, 12:32:20 PM
How'd you label your box?  Looks cool.
Thanks :) I used stamp on letters you hit with a hammer.got the idea from Farndurk and fairfield circuitry, but how they get it so neatly is beyond me.
although holding steel letters in below zero temperatures didnt help with having a steady hand :P

davent

You could try clamping a fence (a square to the enclosure face, block of wood or something) to the enclosure and then hold the punchs against the fence to help get a straight line.

Nice job on your pedals, very unique!
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

bluesman1218

Quote from: Liquitone on March 09, 2011, 02:51:48 PM
Quote from: Joecool85 on March 09, 2011, 12:32:20 PM
How'd you label your box?  Looks cool.
Thanks :) I used stamp on letters you hit with a hammer.got the idea from Farndurk and fairfield circuitry, but how they get it so neatly is beyond me.
although holding steel letters in below zero temperatures didnt help with having a steady hand :P

Try something like this. For spacers, use other stamps and raise them so they don't hit the enclosure.

It's all about the tone!
Steve

POPA - Plain Old Power Attenuator AVAILABLE for PURCHASE soon!
Silvertone 1482 rebuilt - switchable Tweed, tube reverb, Baxandall + / Little Angel Chorus build, tons of Modded pedals

tuckster

Quote from: Dr.maligno on March 09, 2011, 03:26:30 AM
Quote from: tuckster on February 09, 2011, 09:04:19 PM
Quote from: Dr.maligno on February 09, 2011, 05:11:31 PM
hi at all from spain.
here my last builds.

Hi Dr.maligno,

this is a very cool box, I think I saw it somewhere in this forum before ;)
Rape and Scream, very nice, what labels do the other knobs have?

The amp is very nice too!

~tuck

Nice!! :icon_twisted:
  • SUPPORTER

snarblinge

@ liquitone, beautiful inside and out. really really stunning.
b.

snarblinge.tumblr.com

arma61

Hi all

feel a little bit embarrassed after all those "art-works", though I like colors combination on my last built a TS 808

Ciao
Armando

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

lazerphea

Very nice work!! Love the knobs with the green inlays too!

Quote from: arma61 on March 10, 2011, 03:54:22 PM
Hi all

feel a little bit embarrassed after all those "art-works", though I like colors combination on my last built a TS 808

Ciao
Armando

arma61

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

Cap

Ciao Armando! Nice TS! We want guts ;D ;D ;D

Ciao ;)

arma61

Thx!!

here you go! I just need to fix that red wire (needed another hole there!), waiting decision of the future owner wether to install the switch for diodes/LEDs choice (jmper on top), and clean the board a little bit.

Ciao
Armando

John Lyons

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

mattthegamer463

Thought you guys might like my latest mini-project, a refurbished wooden box with foam slots for pedals:

Working on a pedal board using a similar box, with upholstery and velcro inside, external jacks and integrated PSU.

Ronsonic

Very cool, Matt.

That and the board should make a great set.
http://ronbalesfx.blogspot.com
My Blog of FX, Gear and Amp Services and DIY Info

bluesman1218

Quote from: John Lyons on March 11, 2011, 06:18:01 PM

Sweet stuff on your site, John. As we used to say in the '60's... tasty! Great video demos, too.
It's all about the tone!
Steve

POPA - Plain Old Power Attenuator AVAILABLE for PURCHASE soon!
Silvertone 1482 rebuilt - switchable Tweed, tube reverb, Baxandall + / Little Angel Chorus build, tons of Modded pedals

John Lyons

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

sst4270

My Echo Base Build - Hope you like it....

And the guts...

Thanks Slacker and Taylor!

Works flawlessly. Only a slight bit of distortion. I may try the diode lift mod. The slight distortion on the echoes adds to that old analogue character.
I've got powered EMGs in my custom built guitar, but it's going to someone else who uses single coils. So we'll see what he thinks of it.

Regards,

Steve

Taylor

kdowqo

Quote from: dune2k on March 09, 2011, 08:10:42 AM
Quote from: Kev77 on March 08, 2011, 10:10:03 PM

Neat!
How did you do that rusty looking one (left one)?

im to curious of how you made those mad messed up and awesome paint jobs  :)

ianmgull

Long time no see everyone. I threw together a green russian with a bblender for bass:

Quote from: sst4270 on March 12, 2011, 03:19:26 PM
My Echo Base Build - Hope you like it....

And the guts...

Thanks Slacker and Taylor!

Works flawlessly. Only a slight bit of distortion. I may try the diode lift mod. The slight distortion on the echoes adds to that old analogue character.
I've got powered EMGs in my custom built guitar, but it's going to someone else who uses single coils. So we'll see what he thinks of it.

Regards,

Steve

Thanks for that !! I'd been wanting to see how close you could get things in the enclosure and that's illustrated exactly what I wanted. I've had the PCB sitting around for ages but I'm hoping to start it next week. Nice build too !!