Previous topic - Next topic

Electric Warrior

Renegadrian

Quote from: Electric Warrior on March 23, 2011, 10:24:14 AM
I love vero  :)
vero I love vero
(in italian vero is true)
:icon_lol:
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

azrael

Quote from: Electric Warrior on March 23, 2011, 10:16:29 AM
Tone Bender Mark Three:

[piccys]

ARe you using a Ge transistor as a diode? :p:

Also, nice graphics. Waterslide decal? How did you get it to go over the hammerite so well?

Electric Warrior

yeah, just like the earliest MKIIIs.

It's a waterslide decal, indeed. Is it supposed to be hard to apply to hammertone? I never had any troubles.

azrael

Ive never tried, but I assumed, because it's not a completely flat surface. Seems it's time to give it a whirl! Did the clear coat mess with the hammertone at all?

Electric Warrior

Quote from: azrael on March 23, 2011, 01:14:39 PM
Ive never tried, but I assumed, because it's not a completely flat surface. Seems it's time to give it a whirl! Did the clear coat mess with the hammertone at all?
The surface is much smoother than it looks.
No issues with the clear coat and the hammertone. I'm using the same brand for both.

Quote from: tasos on March 23, 2011, 01:37:58 PM
Quote from: Electric Warrior on March 23, 2011, 10:16:29 AM
Tone Bender Mark Three:

what ge transistors did you use? ;D

2sb175 for Q1 and Q2, OC75 for Q3 and D1

azrael

Haha, I suppose...

Hree's my latest. Rehoused Dunlop Octavio, with some mods. Also converted it to negative ground. First build with the teflon wire. Love it!

arma61

Hi there, my Little Ange
Thx Rick, and everybody posting in that thread!!

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

Hides-His-Eyes

based on that first photo I thought it had a knife attached.

darron

Quote from: Hides-His-Eyes on March 23, 2011, 07:13:42 PM
based on that first photo I thought it had a knife attached.

helps it stand out and cut through the mix...

*cough*
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

arma61

LOL! LOL!   :D

didn't realized that on the first picture!

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

lopsided

Hey, my first two builds. They aren't very pretty in permanent marker design. But they work!
Ten weeks ago I didn't know how to solder or how to drill, with almost no technical education I couldn't tell a resistor from a cap.
So many thanks goes for all the people on this forum, who are ready to help, and leave valuable knowledge in the threads!

l_s

jefe

Quote from: lopsided on March 24, 2011, 08:24:22 AM
Hey, my first two builds. They aren't very pretty in permanent marker design. But they work!

I think they look great, especially for first builds. And they work, that's the most important part. It's easy to forget that part when drooling over the awsome looking pedals in this thread.

QuoteTen weeks ago I didn't know how to solder or how to drill, with almost no technical education I couldn't tell a resistor from a cap.

Cool! I love stories like that. And you never know how this new knowledge might come in handy.

deadastronaut

@electric warrior, i really like the way youve got the  authentic colour scheme and knobs....looks cool.   (i had an original years ago.).. :icon_cool:

@armando....great stuff!...nice pic too... :icon_cool:

@lopsided, its great to see that someone got inspired, and had success...( i love the zombie chorus..lush and bright better than the ce-2 in my opinion..)..great pedal. :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

arma61

nordine

Some of the latests (impressive stuff guys, specially glops's, im astonished):

+1 (SHO Clone)

don't know if it shows very well in the pics, but the gain control has increasing number of spermatozoids as the gain increases, very fun to draw

The Hypnotique (Phase 45+ Clone)

very fun to draw and paint, had that concept for a while in my head, now its alive

David Shore (Wooly Mammal Clone)

this last one hasn't anything nice on it BESIDES something i found cute to show, it features a DPDT and a milleniumn bypass, remember these times, guys?  :icon_redface:

studiostud

Quote from: nordine on March 24, 2011, 11:07:35 AM

Loving the art work on this one.  I had a cool idea since you seem to be a talented artist (unlike myself).  You should do another like photo above, except instead of opening the "folds" to reveal red, they open to reveal "pedal guts".
Builds Completed: Big Muff. Fuzz Face. Tube Screamer. Rat. Crash Sync. Harmonic Jerkulator. 6-band EQ. Rebote 2.5. Tremulus Lune. Small Stone. Small Clone. Microamp. LPB-2. Green Ringer. Red Ranger. Orange Squeezer. SansAmp. MXR Headphone Amp. Bass Fuzz.

Galego

Quote from: studiostud on March 24, 2011, 11:26:39 AM
Quote from: nordine on March 24, 2011, 11:07:35 AM

Loving the art work on this one.  I had a cool idea since you seem to be a talented artist (unlike myself).  You should do another like photo above, except instead of opening the "folds" to reveal red, they open to reveal "pedal guts".

Hmm... My dirty mind said "VAGINA!!!".  :icon_lol:

:icon_redface: