Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadastronaut

me too.... :icon_redface:

lovely phaser...
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

liagasg

my built of TS902 by tonepad.com
I named it Foxy Lady

a close up

input - output

and another view with the dc input

This is my first built ever.
Warlord Custom

azrael

Looks great for a first build! How are the insides?

Kind of an odd name for a Tube Screamer though haha.

Steve Mavronis

Quote from: liagasg on March 24, 2011, 01:17:23 PM
my built of TS902 by tonepad.com
I named it Foxy Lady. This is my first built ever.

That is nice!
Guitar > Neo-Classic 741 Overdrive > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > DOD BiFET Boost 410 > VHT Special 6 Ultra Combo Amp Input > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return

Insanekane

^^Hendrix looks always good on enclosures.

I ordered couple sunking boards from Madbean Brian and gave the klön a second change.
All my guitars and amps has changed after I first build it and didn't really like it.
But now with my new gear it really shines. And the smaller layout is nice.

jefe

Quote from: Insanekane on March 24, 2011, 02:54:34 PM

I ordered couple sunking boards from Madbean Brian and gave the klön a second change.
All my guitars and amps has changed after I first build it and didn't really like it.

Wow, very nice etching! Neat & clean build all around.

What type of bypass switching are you using? I see a DPDT foot switch, and an LED, but I don't see any kind of other bypass circuitry.. Is it under the main pcb somewhere?

Insanekane

Quote from: jefe on March 24, 2011, 02:59:44 PM
Quote from: Insanekane on March 24, 2011, 02:54:34 PM

Wow, very nice etching! Neat & clean build all around.

What type of bypass switching are you using? I see a DPDT foot switch, and an LED, but I don't see any kind of other bypass circuitry.. Is it under the main pcb somewhere?

Thanks!

It is buffered so the DPDT switch takes care of the led and bypass.

jefe

Quote from: Insanekane on March 24, 2011, 03:17:14 PM
Thanks!

It is buffered so the DPDT switch takes care of the led and bypass.

Ah, ok! I can see "LED" marked on the board.. I get it now.. cool!

nordine

Quote from: deadastronaut on March 24, 2011, 12:38:46 PM
me too.... :icon_redface:

lovely phaser...

here moar labia lol, thanks guys!

amptramp

Quote from: nordine on March 24, 2011, 11:07:35 AM

very fun to draw and paint, had that concept for a while in my head, now its alive

And the first song you absolutely MUST play using this pedal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5U-YT-mRmI

Steve Mavronis

Here is my latest build, my take on a reverse engineered clone of the 1976-1977 era MXR Dyna Comp. Custom PCB layout designed in ExpressPCB and graphics made with GIMP. Special thanks to Rick (Frequency Central) and Pete (Scruffie) for their CA3080 donation offers that helped make this project possible! I'll build one more copy to serve as a spare backup using the other CA3080. I've never used a compressor effect before so this is all new to me!

Guitar > Neo-Classic 741 Overdrive > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > DOD BiFET Boost 410 > VHT Special 6 Ultra Combo Amp Input > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return

dwan

Come on, we all know it's a 3D rendering. No one could bend resistor leads this perfect.

;D

Renegadrian

Quote from: dwan on March 25, 2011, 08:20:29 PM
Come on, we all know it's a 3D rendering. No one could bend resistor leads this perfect.
;D

absolutely! man, that is too much perfect!
Done an' workin'=Too many to mention - Tube addict!

chi_boy

Quote from: Steve Mavronis on March 25, 2011, 07:15:19 PM

Steve,

What brand are those orange caps?  Ever since AVX and Panasonic stopped making caps I've been looking for a good, available and not too pricey cap as a replacement. 

Thanks,

George
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." — Admiral Hyman G. Rickover - 1900-1986

The Leftover PCB Page

Steve Mavronis

Quote from: chi_boy on March 25, 2011, 10:20:28 PM
What brand are those orange caps?  Ever since AVX and Panasonic stopped making caps I've been looking for a good, available and not too pricey cap as a replacement. 

George, I'll try to find out. They came from my dad's stash. The darker orange one is marked with the actual microfarad value like this:

K 100

The lighter orange ones are marked:

1 (2 in a circle) 5

John Lyons

Looks great Steve! Nice work.
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

slacker

Very nice Steve.

davent

Great job Steve, your passion for the project is evident in spades!

Are you using photo-resist for your boards, if so what brand of board are you using? The various brands i've tried are all a really puky green/yellow/brown mess i hate, but you've got the nice transluscent boards i've only found as untreated (photoresist) copper clad.

Thanks, look forward to your next pilgramage.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

chimpsticks

Quote from: lazerphea on March 19, 2011, 02:17:58 PM
Quote from: chimpsticks on March 18, 2011, 05:31:19 AM
Some kind of Tremulus Lune, I think? Sounds nice anyway...

Almost the same layout as mine! :)

That's amazingly spooky! It's even the same picture of the moon - just inverted. great minds thinking alike there...