Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkokura

PAIA I bet.

Jacob

Barcode80

PM? Why not just share the details with all of us?!?!?!

jkokura

Here's the details as I know them, but it wasn't me who built it, so I could be wrong.

http://www.paia.com/proddetail.asp?prod=CA-9

Jacob

tiges_ tendres

Quote from: Barcode80 on March 30, 2011, 05:36:17 PM
PM? Why not just share the details with all of us?!?!?!

After getting the PM, I can understand why.  It's not Paia, and this specific maker hasn't officially offered the board to the public.  Hence the reason for the PM.
Try a little tenderness.

glops

I'll ask the gentleman who made the PCB's if it's ok that I post info.  It wasn't PAIA, just a small builder who made designed a PCB and
made a few units to sell. 

KBG

rousejeremy

Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

mills

Posted the outside of this guy earlier, but here's the gutshot.

Feels way sturdier with the board mounted on standoffs...  Going to a friend that'll probably abuse it so every little bit will help. 

shiner_man

Here's a Catalinbread Formula No 5 clone I just did.  I let my 5 year old paint it.

HOTTUBES

With the help of some friends on this Forum i was able to complete this SHO type Booster !! My first pedal build ....

phector2004

Nice!

I built one last night. Hope you have a tube amp.
It sounds okay on my modelling amp, but it really makes my Firefly sing! I can only imagine what it does to bigger amps...

Insanekane

BSIAB 2

'69-Fuzz, 1T308B trannys 80-90 hfe.

deadastronaut

nice etches insanekane... :icon_cool:

why the ties round the dc?..
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

Insanekane

Quote from: deadastronaut on April 02, 2011, 04:51:36 AM
nice etches insanekane... :icon_cool:

why the ties round the dc?..

Thanks, zip tie is strain relief for the battery connector.

kupfer_m

Insanekane, those etches are superb!!!

HOTTUBES

INSANEKAIN .......you make some nice pedals !!!!   

Very cool !!!!!!

tasos

insanekane...these look great!but i always wondered since my amp doesn't have a contour pot...what does contour really means? ;D

Insanekane

Quote from: tasos on April 02, 2011, 11:02:10 AM
insanekane...these look great!but i always wondered since my amp doesn't have a contour pot...what does contour really means? ;D

Well, it's sort of a tone control, but it affects the overall behavior of the fuzz...
If that makes any sense  :D

tasos

Well, it's sort of a tone control, but it affects the overall behavior of the fuzz...
If that makes any sense  :D
[/quote]
;D it is for sure a tone control! :icon_razz: i will have a look at it on reviews! ;)

snarblinge

Quotezip tie is strain relief for the battery connector.

Genius, I might just have to steal this idea, black ties would be almost invisible too.
b.

snarblinge.tumblr.com