News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Mavronis

Quote from: Insanekane on April 11, 2011, 02:36:45 PM
Had orange tolex, orange paint, couple orange drops and empty wah...

Nice and very tidy wiring inside!
Guitar > Neo-Classic 741 Overdrive > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > DOD BiFET Boost 410 > VHT Special 6 Ultra Combo Amp Input > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return

Insanekane

Quote from: Steve Mavronis on April 11, 2011, 02:52:51 PM

Thanks, it's easy to do good looking wiring when you have so much space to play with.

Fender3D

Quote from: Steve Mavronis on April 11, 2011, 02:52:51 PM

And orange wires too
;D
"NOT FLAMMABLE" is not a challenge

glops

Yes! Awesome box!  Great, beautiful work.

Slade

This thread keeps getting better everyday...
@ Deadastronaut Next time I see pink and purple wires into one of your pedals you're gonna hear my voice through that radio you've been playing through with your wireless circuit calling you names. Is it clear? :icon_evil:

@ Insanekane That's an awesome build, I like the orange wires, the wiring is just perfect.

:icon_mrgreen:

guitarmageddon

Quote from: deadastronaut on April 11, 2011, 12:58:19 PM
finally finished it....this is the 'pulsewah' prototype... :icon_cool:

Another beautiful thing Rob 8)

guitarmageddon

Hi all.
Here is the early version Rat I built, on vero, and I've included gut shots ;)

arma61

hi

did you bend the switch lugs on purpose ? nice solution instead to bend the wires ends !

btw nice nickname !  :D

Cheers
Armando
"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

guitarmageddon

Yeah, bent deliberatly- ripped that idea off Dan Zink "Heavy-weight Champion of the 1590A"
Thanks! :icon_biggrin:

azrael

more white DC jacks! where do i buy these? :D

deadastronaut

Quote from: Slade on April 12, 2011, 12:27:20 AM
This thread keeps getting better everyday...
@ Deadastronaut Next time I see pink and purple wires into one of your pedals you're gonna hear my voice through that radio you've been playing through with your wireless circuit calling you names. Is it clear? :icon_evil:

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

ok ..im sorry, i bow to the 'master'....heres a video for you as an apology.. :-* :-* :-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv_-6XQyIq0

:icon_wink:

@guitarmaggedon, thanks man...just dont look at the pink wiring... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

nice rat man!... :icon_wink:

:icon_mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

Perrow

Sorry for this one Rob, but I think you've illustrated a lesson for all of us  ;)

The lesson being, print your designs and place the knobs and nuts over it to make sure that all of the design will be visible when everything is mounted.

Other than that, lovely pedal Rob, I so wish I had the nerve (and the workshop necessary) to etch enclosures, it'd be perfect for my next project.
My stompbox wiki -> http://rumbust.net

Keep this site live and ad free, donate a dollar or twenty (and add this link to your sig)

deadastronaut

ha ha....yeah, the lesson really is dont etch ya enclosures till the final project is complete....

and measure ya bits...i only had that larger 2pdt in my box of bits...and the led was meant to be another 2pdt...nevermind..

but yes ,a lesson to the less patient of us/me... :icon_rolleyes:... its just a proto at the moment...but @#$% it...

oh and never use pink wires, or you will reap the wrath of slade... :icon_wink: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

go for it perrow...etching looks the nuts!...erm..sometimes.. :icon_wink:
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

arma61

another 2!

HotFuzz

HW89

and the guts

cheers

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

Fender3D

lol orange rules this week.
Bravo
"NOT FLAMMABLE" is not a challenge

LaceSensor

Another orange pedal, seeing as its flavour of the week.

This a Hollis Easy Vibe. Sounds really, really great to me.

Guts. Yes, the LDRs arent shrinkwrapped, Ill do that when my parcel with it arrives from Germany (Banzai). For now, it sounds fantastic regardless!

Also been a productive fortnight, made a Little Angel Chorus and a Box of Rock too. Apologies in advance to those that prefer to make their own original artwork...I make no excuse other than I like to have the OEM style :)

LA Chorus:

Box of Rock:

guts:

I added the Hi/Lo gain switch off the Zvex Distortron pedal (short the 330R to ground for higher gain). Its noticeable.

LaceSensor

And an echobase build. This has the tails, LFO footswitch and waveshape mods.

Brilliant pedal. Might have to do the humbucker mod at some point as its maybe a bit dirty on the repeats.

Outside

Board

Guts

Magnus

Hello together

@all:
Insane good pedals again!!!

Here's my latest pedal ;)

Greetings from Germany
Magnus
AMZ Booster, Dist. +, DOD 250,
Dr. Boogey, Fuzz Face's, JCM800-Emu, LPB1,