Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadastronaut

cheers steve.... :icon_wink:

https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

bluesman1218

Quote from: deadastronaut on May 12, 2011, 09:38:27 AM
Quote from: bluesman1218 on May 12, 2011, 09:30:31 AM
@ Rob - Beautiful etch, as always, but something's not quite right with the astronaut graphic.....  :icon_mrgreen:

what he's not dead... :icon_mrgreen:..yeah shouldve slipped a skull in his helmet.. :icon_idea:

Now THAT would look SO kewel! Did you see my inversion of Mr. Yuk to Mr. Yum? Don't remember where I posted it, so here they are again

Mr. Yuk

Mr. Yum
It's all about the tone!
Steve

POPA - Plain Old Power Attenuator AVAILABLE for PURCHASE soon!
Silvertone 1482 rebuilt - switchable Tweed, tube reverb, Baxandall + / Little Angel Chorus build, tons of Modded pedals

deadastronaut

that looks rude... ;)
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

ShortScaleMike

I threw my back out lugging my amp cab on Tuesday night so I've been pretty much confined to my desk since sitting isn't painful but any other type of movement is. Hence:

Super special Custom Fender Blender

And a couple of Custom Dual Drives

This Spurs Manager one is a modded 808 Tubescreamer into a modded RAT with LM308N

tasos

you filled a whole page just with your work! ;D
you love perf don't you?
great work!keep up and i hope you get well soon! ;)

ShortScaleMike

hah yeah - I'm a bit worried - have a friend's wedding to go to this weekend, I don't think I'll be dancing!

Yup, veroboard is my mistress - almost everything I make is customised in one way or another currently, PCB doesn't seem like too much of an advantage for me personally.

bluesman1218

Quote from: deadastronaut on May 12, 2011, 11:12:16 AM
that looks rude... ;)
Yeah, shoulda put a little nose at the tip of Mr. Yum's tongue, eh? Bad Steve (slapping hand), Bad Steve!
It's all about the tone!
Steve

Silvertone 1482 rebuilt - switchable Tweed, tube reverb, Baxandall + / Little Angel Chorus build, tons of Modded pedals

vassil

Hi DIY stompbox makers,
You making and designing amazing pedals.

This is my first humble testing box.
Inside is TubeDrive circuit with 12AU7 vacuum tube. This is my second DIY pedal after Fat Booster.
Then circuit was ready, i had not yet metal enclosure. So i found pastic toolbox and reusing this.

Hides-His-Eyes

vassil

Fender3D

Blue Jack sockets????
Where?????????
"NOT FLAMMABLE" is not a challenge

ShortScaleMike

Green Muff with Mids -> Honey Bee Custom Dual Drive.

Pretty happy with how the wiring came out on this one, a tight little number.

Keppy

For a friend...

And the first ever gut shot I'm actually proud of...

"Electrons go where I tell them to go." - wavley

artifus

the story so far...

blooze_man

Is that a shell from one of those cheap-o wah's that you get on ebay?
Big Muff, Trotsky Drive, Little Angel, Valvecaster, Whisker Biscuit, Smash Drive, Green Ringer, Fuzz Face, Rangemaster, LPB1, Bazz Fuss/Buzz Box, Radioshack Fuzz, Blue Box, Fuzzrite, Tonepad Wah, EH Pulsar, NPN Tonebender, Torn's Peaker...

artifus

it's a maplin kit from 20 years or so ago. need to find a scheme or trace it - very synth like filter, external pots originally on board for hi, lo and resonance/q. great with fuzz.

bluesman1218

Quote from: ShortScaleMike on May 13, 2011, 12:49:05 PM
Green Muff with Mids -> Honey Bee Custom Dual Drive.

Pretty happy with how the wiring came out on this one, a tight little number.

Very nice, slick graphic and like the way you distributed power to the circuits.
It's all about the tone!
Steve

tasos

hey keppy!
were can i get big boxes like the joecd's? ;D

artifus

Quote from: artifus on May 13, 2011, 04:59:24 PM
it's a maplin kit from 20 years or so ago. need to find a scheme or trace it - very synth like filter, external pots originally on board for hi, lo and resonance/q. great with fuzz.

*found it!*

http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=37073.0

Valoosj

The disadvantage of having friends that know you make pedals.

Quote from: frequencycentral
You squeezed it into a 1590A - you insane fool!  :icon_mrgreen:
Quote from: Scruffie
Well this... this is just silly... this can't fit in a 1590B... can it? And you're not even using SMD you mad man!