News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phector2004

Tubewah?

Looks like something menacing's dying to get out of those prison bars!

joegagan

AHA!
i do not know what will be inside there. the colors in the photo are sunlight bouncing off a reflecting pool, a supercondensed imaginized rendering of humanimal existence, shimmering under a sea of orange plexi.
my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.

joegagan

i meant to say, i do not know what wiring will reside inside. (intel inside?)
my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.

Güero

Quote from: joegagan on October 07, 2011, 07:31:06 PM
open message to everyone who posted pics in the last four pages.

THeSE PeDALS ARe GETTING INSaNELY GOod > y'all crazy. i am blown away every time i click on this thread.

a little teaser of a lil sumpnsumpn i sent to a music loco dude in spain to finish the sculpture:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Joe, I need to see more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratzzzz!
Curing the infection one bullet at a time.

tasos

+1
I have said that before but some people really think that they can get away without showing their guts! :icon_mrgreen:

joegagan

thanks! i am sure chris will have more photos when it is finished, this is the shell.

there are more photos here, it  was designed to look different from every different angle, some sunlit shots:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/joegagan/wah/hatcher-dual%20inductor%20gcbmod/

KBG

just another flocking percolator

John Lyons

Looks great KGB!
Did you do the flocking with a craft kit or?
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

phector2004

Quote from: KBG on October 08, 2011, 09:59:27 PM
just another flocking percolator

Woah! That's got every shade of Mojo in it
And a felt exterior?

Nice work!

nicofx

@KGB - That's a Very COOL pedal 8) Some serious mojo!!

nicofx

My Latest:

Gov'nor clone + LPB-1 booster with a fx-order switch!

Clone of the Durham Crazy Horse.

Honey Bee clone.

AC Booster clone. This one goes to a friend who play the saxophone!

Enjoy!  :)

kaycee

Fantasic etches and paint jobs there Nico :icon_cool:

This is an old one done as a present for a fan of the graphic novels:

Of course, the old eyes/LED idea...

Its a modded Fuzz Face with smooth & bias controls and input caps and Q2 transistor switch (Ge/Si).

AS74

Nice Job, really seems to capture that wild west feel for me..
I did enjoy! ;)

Barcode80

Quote from: nicofx on October 09, 2011, 04:21:56 AM
My Latest:

Clone of the Durham Crazy Horse.

Nico, did you make the vero layout? If so, did you happen to post it in the thread in the "other" forum?

Slade

Really nice work there, Nico, I loved your designs... those etches came out incredibly good!
Cheers!

nicofx

Quote from: Barcode80 on October 09, 2011, 11:04:02 AM
Nico, did you make the vero layout? If so, did you happen to post it in the thread in the "other" forum?

Nope I did not do it, I was about to but someone beat me to it. It was there in the thread att the "other" forum
but I can't seem to find it now, it's removed?? Didn't you see it there?

/N

nicofx

Quote from: Slade on October 10, 2011, 04:17:11 AM
Really nice work there, Nico, I loved your designs... those etches came out incredibly good!
Cheers!

Thanks a lot Slade!  :D
Your supreme work are always an inspiration to me you know!

Skruffyhound

What techniques did you use for the Bumble Bee Niklas?
Good work.

nicofx

Quote from: Skruffyhound on October 10, 2011, 08:44:06 AM
What techniques did you use for the Bumble Bee Niklas?
Good work.

Thanks!
The etch became a bit shallow so I fooled around with layers of spray paint and hand painted flowers and stuff..
then I clear coated it all.. came out pretty nice I think  :)

joegagan

YEEHAW

i really like the wild wild west pedal. the whole concept is fun, especially the angled row of controls, fits the theme beautifully.