News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

I agree, really great looking pedal, glops.

glops

Thanks, guys!  I actually etched two of these enclosures.  The first one was over etched so that's mine and my friend got this one..... 

glops

Quote from: Skruffyhound on November 03, 2011, 06:10:30 PM
Neovibe? If it is, it's the scariest looking neovibe I've ever seen. Good one.

It was etched from Madbean's univibe project, the Warhead vibe.  Sounds real nice.

ShortScaleMike

Busy times on a Thursday night!

Guts:

Kev77

some more from the box painting guy,.,most of these are already ear marked for projects, but tbh I just mke them for me

Kev77

ca cat

Quote from: ShortScaleMike on November 04, 2011, 04:38:05 AM
Busy times on a Thursday night!

Guts:

Mike, what kind of finish do you use on your enclousres?
Jamin' with JaM IT FX - www.jamitfx.com

ghostsauce

First time working with water slide decals.. Well, since I was a kid and built model airplanes anyways, lol. Going pretty good, I think.. hoping the clearcoat will make it blend in better.  Should have this thing boxed up by tomorrow ^^

ghostsauce

tasos

Dr boogie AND playing some slayer?
Yeaaaaaah!<3

glops

Buzzaround etched from Madbean's project.

nicofx

@Glops - Some sweet etches you got there!! Simple and clean, I like it alot.

ghostsauce

Quote from: tasos on November 04, 2011, 07:59:30 PM
Yeaaaaaah!<3

Yep, dr boogey!  But I'm a Christian, and I listen to Christian rock and metal. I googled it just now to figure out what you meant and found out War zone was a slayer song. Just coincidence. In fact Slayer just makes me want to pray for all the people who listen to them.. "God hates us all" - wow, nothing could be further from the truth.

tasos

Quote from: ghostsauce on November 05, 2011, 07:56:41 AM
Yeaaaaaah!<3

Yep, dr boogey!  But I'm a Christian, and I listen to Christian rock and metal. I googled it just now to figure out what you meant and found out War zone was a slayer song. Just coincidence. In fact Slayer just makes me want to pray for all the people who listen to them.. "God hates us all" - wow, nothing could be further from the truth.

Anyway dude!Great pedal...i would love to see that finished! ;)

jimmybjj

glops, very nice! how did you get that white lettering?

Galego

Tom Araya says he's a christian too. I'm an Atheist  ;D

artifus

this is the internet, remember? this is a forum on the internet about diy stompboxes. politics and religion can get messy. let's stick to electronics and music, eh?

tasos

Quote from: artifus on November 05, 2011, 12:29:26 PM
this is the internet, remember? this is a forum on the internet about diy stompboxes. politics and religion can get messy. let's stick to electronics and music, eh?

Hahah that's what i meant too...let's stop now! ;D

stumper1

First pedal builds in quite a while....

PT-80 with tap tempo and relay bypass....

Crunch Box-ish thing...

Deric®

Seven64

Yeaaaaaah!<3

i just think it is interesting that they actually acknowledge that there is a god.  most bands with that image try to debunk religion or whatever.