News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darron

Quote from: visualdistortion on September 08, 2012, 07:01:45 AM
Madbean Faultline (Catalinbread SFT) made for my bass player.

if he's happy not that hit him reallllly hard. that's fantastic! vinyl?
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

haveyouseenhim

^^That looks great. I actually have some snake traps down by the creek to catch a moccasin or a rattlesnake. I've been wanting to skin and tan the skin for a pedal. Plus my friends dad can cook anything. Rattlesnake soft tacos   mmmmm :icon_twisted:
  • SUPPORTER
http://www.youtube.com/haveyouseenhim89

I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms.

midwayfair

Mini filter madness! A shrunken Homewrecker / Runoff Groove Nurse Quacky (I used a BC547 for the transistor and I *highly* recommend trying it). Not nearly as crazy as the DOD envelope filter, which is the last one I built waaaay back (I think that was the second or third pedal I got working). Not as versatile either -- there's really only a couple places on the knobs where it does its thing. This is more of a good one trick pony, but it does it well.

The LFO wah is the auto-only part of deadstronaught's Lightwah, with a modified dry path for some more transparency and treble and to help with fitting it in a 1590A.

This was fun, and I learned a lot. I feel a little more confident about tackling Madbean's forthcoming Nautilus (Mutron III-like).
My band, Midway Fair: www.midwayfair.org. Myself's music and things I make: www.jonpattonmusic.com. DIY pedal demos: www.youtube.com/jonspatton. PCBs of my Bearhug Compressor and Cardinal Harmonic Tremolo are available from http://www.1776effects.com!

stonerbox

The Black Fudge

Yepp, it's a fuzz box..
There is nothing more to be said or to be done tonight, so hand me over my violin and let us try to forget for half an hour the miserable weather and the still more miserable ways of our fellowmen. - Holmes

tristanplaysguitar

Quote from: phaseman on June 26, 2007, 08:27:13 AM
Hi guys! I've finally reboxed my Tube Screamer!   :icon_biggrin:

How'd you make the wood box? That is an awesome idea, I'd like to try :)

Tristan
<a href="http://tristan-smith.bandcamp.com">My Music</a>
Guild Bluesbird, Guild GAD-25, THD BiValve
Built: LPB-1, Bazz Fuss, BYOC Analog Chorus

haveyouseenhim

I just finished this. It's the Madbean Tube Sound Fuzz with a 1n914/off/1n34a clipping switch mod. I'm making a tutorial on how to do this finish. Keep an eye out for that. ;)

• SUPPORTER

Jdansti

Quote from: haveyouseenhim on September 09, 2012, 01:03:48 AM
I just finished this. It's the Madbean Tube Sound Fuzz with a 1n914/off/1n34a clipping switch mod. I'm making a tutorial on how to do this finish. Keep an eye out for that. ;)

Groovy, man...
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

arma61

Hi m8s

my latest built, it's a Rebote + Slacker' Active effects loop with tails. it cannot be really seen on the picture but there is a sort of watermark saying "2012"..... supposed to be ready for "1000 competition"!!  :icon_redface: :icon_mrgreen:

and the guts

Ciao

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

slacker

kwijibo

This is cool, but will anyone ever see it? Why not put the glowing paint on the outside of the pedal?

haveyouseenhim

Gut shots are a big part of DIYSB. You saw it didnt you? :P    I just felt like doing a quality build inside and out.
  • SUPPORTER

BDuguay

Quote from: danielzink on September 07, 2012, 06:20:21 PM
Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on September 07, 2012, 05:52:13 PM
Quote from: danielzink on September 07, 2012, 07:18:01 AM
BYOC Soaring Skillet (Ibanez FP-777 Flying Pan clone)

Dan

What....... NO GUTS??

Fixed !

Very clean! I like.
What's this bad boy sound like? I haven't received any orders for this one yet...
B.

nordine

hey there, o you like Tool?

i hope so  ;D

gulnare

^Yes I do. What is it?

nordine

Quote from: gulnare on September 09, 2012, 11:25:02 AM

^Yes I do. What is it?

Jumbo Tonebender for a bass player that plays Tool :D

garcho

dig the white pedal
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

AnalogPackrat

Awesome finish job on that one.  Looking forward to the tutorial!

AP

Jdansti

Quote from: haveyouseenhim on September 09, 2012, 09:55:12 AM
Gut shots are a big part of DIYSB. You saw it didnt you? :P    I just felt like doing a quality build inside and out.

I agree that fluorescent on the outside would look good, specially under a UV light. Maybe a fluorescent Elvis on black velvet. :)

However, the effect that he did use on the outside of this box is very nice. And don't forget the Mojo quality of the fluorescent paint on the inside!  :D
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

visualdistortion

Quote from: darron on September 08, 2012, 07:19:49 AM
Quote from: visualdistortion on September 08, 2012, 07:01:45 AM
Madbean Faultline (Catalinbread SFT) made for my bass player.

if he's happy not that hit him reallllly hard. that's fantastic! vinyl?

It's amp tolex, looks so great!

HOTTUBES

TS808 Tube Screamer .