Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikolay

A simple custom switcher ;)

alparent

Quote from: davent on February 19, 2013, 09:08:50 PM
Run Off Groove's Omega Booster with a Geofex polarity protection scheme/circuit.

cheers, dave

We Canadiens.....We got skills!
Always impressive.

midwayfair

So I was selling some compressors recently, and my first Afterlife got misdelivered and who knows if it'll ever turn up. I made a replacement for the buyer.

Very pleased with how it turned out - very crisp (my camera apparently decided to do some fuzzy mood lighting glamour photos, though). The layout would have fit in a 1590A, but he didn't care about the size, and I've had this case drilled for ages with nothing to put in it.

1N60P diodes, a VTC5C1, and a white (but not blinding) LED.
My band, Midway Fair: www.midwayfair.org. Myself's music and things I make: www.jonpattonmusic.com. DIY pedal demos: www.youtube.com/jonspatton. PCBs of my Bearhug Compressor and Cardinal Harmonic Tremolo are available from http://www.1776effects.com!

garcho

Quote from: slacker on February 20, 2013, 08:01:23 AM
Brilliant Dave.
It's times like this I'm glad I make absolutely no attempt to make my pedals look nice.
"the only way to win is not to play"

Ha! Yeah, when you're Slacker, you don't have to play ;)
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

gcme93

Quote from: midwayfair on February 22, 2013, 12:39:58 PM
I made a replacement for the buyer.

Customer service x110%
Piss poor playing is why i make pedals.

TG Flatline

Just built this, very happy with the results and I've made a build diary for the what's and how's etc - build diary and gut shots are HERE

Etched using blue PnP (I have a small stockpile to get through!) but other than that pretty much using Slade's tutorialto the letter.

It's built for a bass player who uses a Sansamp for his clean tone, and he wanted to be able to mix in his dirt to the Sansamp rather than run it on it's own, so the bypass switch swaps between Effects Loop+Dirt+Mixer when engaged, to just Effects Loop when bypassed. Sounds great with the Sansamp in the effects loop as opposed to just dry signal, very fat indeed. Box is a Hammond 1550G.

Hope you guys like it!!

KNA

Quote from: TG Flatline on February 23, 2013, 02:51:20 AM

Hope you guys like it!!

This one looks interesting, especially since I'm using a Sansamp myself! Is there any soundclips or demos available somewhere?

I got this finished a few days ago. It's a Phase 45 using the layout from tagboardeffects, but with a few adjustments to make it fit in the box. The glitter is made with transparent nailpolish, but it was hard to catch the effects on camera.

Trophies, swedish hardcore at its best: http://trophies.bandcamp.com/

Thor not a viking

My second build. A GGG BMP Green Russian

gut

Jdansti

^ Welcome the Forum, Thor!  That's an appropriate color for a Green Russian!   ;)
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

TG Flatline

Quote from: KNA on February 23, 2013, 03:20:01 AM
Quote from: TG Flatline on February 23, 2013, 02:51:20 AM

Hope you guys like it!!

This one looks interesting, especially since I'm using a Sansamp myself! Is there any soundclips or demos available somewhere?

Not yet, hopefully getting a video demo up online soon though!

jhferguson

Here is one that I am about to finish up. It is my first pedal so there are mistakes but overall I am happy. The circuit is the "beginner project" located on this site and I painted the box and created the decal myself. I have had a blast learning about the electronic components and taking this pedal from an image in my head to reality. This type of project really appeals to me because I get to use my crafty artsy fartsy side plust my tech geek gets to come out as well. This is a great website, thanks to everyone who helped me along the way. Enjoy!

deadastronaut

^ cool, great first project....happy building man! 8)
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

bluebunny

Cave Dweller, by madbean.
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

davent

Nicely done! I really like the asymmetry of the pots.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

John Lyons

^ and the fact that it has Captain Caveman!  :D
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

bluebunny

Quote from: davent on February 26, 2013, 10:53:03 AM
Nicely done! I really like the asymmetry of the pots.

Thanks!  Came to me in a fit of inspiration.  Fed up with three in a row, or the middle one dropped in a shallow "v" configuration.

Quote from: John Lyons on February 26, 2013, 11:30:01 AM
^ and the fact that it has Captain Caveman!  :D

Couldn't think of any other cave dwellers!   :icon_smile:
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

elflicho87

D.A.M. Sonic Titan clone

rousejeremy

^Love the Joy Divisionish graphic.
Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

poppyman

Arf, Elflicho, I was about to make an equivalent J.D. etch!!! But it never would have turn as good I suppose. It looks fantastic, bravo. :)

John Lyons

Quote from: Nikolay on February 22, 2013, 11:34:28 AM

A simple custom switcher ;)

That looks great! Like the red and white as well as the status LED placement of course.
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/