News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glops

Roland Double Beast. Input cap blend (Idea from John Lyons' build!) Didn't really need it but it can dial in some serious low end that makes the wood in the speaker cabinet flex. A little too much low end that can get flabby but nice to be able to dial/blend to taste.

Acetone Fuzzmaster FM2

Plus a Tone Machine on the right

Tone Machine Backplate

These plus 6 of my other builds are flying to their new home at a soon to be opened recording studio in Paris!

motvej

glops, you submit a wonderfull peculiar style, colours are exact and faithfull, like it very much! :icon_surprised:

Long time didn't post anything.
I'm working on new designs, collaborate with some artists, there will be some greate stuff soon ;)
Found one thing that did not show - woolly mammoth:

gcme93

Quote from: motvej on March 06, 2013, 03:38:07 PM
glops, you submit a wonderfull peculiar style, colours are exact and faithfull, like it very much! :icon_surprised:

Completely agree, glops' pedals have my favourite style on this website! Great variation on a theme with each pedal too.

Nice etching motvej, particularly effective around the 'in' and 'out'
Piss poor playing is why i make pedals.

John Lyons

Nice etches guys!
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

garcho

Glops, your stuff puts most commercial pedals to shame, bravo. Do you do posters?    ;D

P.S. that tone machine is wicked
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

deadastronaut

+1 love glops rugged, industrial, non-fussy semi-deco retro style...unique for sure!.. :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:

that backplate is great too...

https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

rousejeremy

At first glance I thought those were Death by Audio pedals.
Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

Mustachio

Awesome etches guys! I love glops style ! great stuff.
"Hhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg"

Pyr0

Cool etch - I really must try etching again.

Now where's my wifle.....

Musket Fuzz

Guts

davent

Hey glops, congats are in order, can't wait for the full family portrait! Terrific stuff, teleported from some distant dystopian world...   maybe not so distant...

Take care,
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

glops

Thanks, gentlemen! Great words to hear with all of the great work people are doing here these days!

pickdropper

Glops, those are all just beautiful.  I dig your graphic style.

bluebunny

@Alan: very nice build.  Very neat and tidy.  Reminds me I must buy some white paint - been meaning to do a "monochrome" pedal for ages!
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

moosapotamus

@glops - That's a really cool looking toggle switch on the fuzzmaster. Where's you find that?

~ Charlie
moosapotamus.net
"I tend to like anything that I think sounds good."

rousejeremy

Another swirl painted fuzz pedal. Sue me.

midwayfair

Quote from: rousejeremy on March 08, 2013, 11:29:59 AM
Another swirl painted fuzz pedal. Sue me.

I really like that one. It looks like a photo from the hubble or something.
My band, Midway Fair: www.midwayfair.org. Myself's music and things I make: www.jonpattonmusic.com. DIY pedal demos: www.youtube.com/jonspatton. PCBs of my Bearhug Compressor and Cardinal Harmonic Tremolo are available from http://www.1776effects.com!

garcho

Love those knobs, Jeremy. Hubble Fuzz.
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

TG Flatline

Quote from: glops on March 06, 2013, 03:20:29 PM

Plus a Tone Machine on the right

These are awesome!!!

rousejeremy

Quote from: garcho on March 08, 2013, 03:57:53 PM
Love those knobs, Jeremy. Hubble Fuzz.

I lifted them from an old Japanese pedal that was just called "Fuzzie"
This is a Tonebender MKI btw. Never again is all I have to say about it.

glops

Quote from: moosapotamus on March 08, 2013, 11:05:29 AM
@glops - That's a really cool looking toggle switch on the fuzzmaster. Where's you find that?

~ Charlie

I got 3 of them years ago at a surplus house in the LA area. Wish I would have bought more. They are quite beautiful.