SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davent

I believe it should look like this.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

Jdansti

Quote from: immortalmind on March 30, 2013, 06:21:45 PM
Quote from: Jdansti on March 30, 2013, 05:29:27 PM
Quote from: immortalmind on March 30, 2013, 06:49:58 AM
Quote from: Jdansti on March 30, 2013, 02:08:29 AM
^ Nice work!  Please tell us about your reverb! :)
its mod reverb whith delay 1,2 (maybe more, I'm not measured) sec time, done at 8! pt2399 modules and 3 opamp.. now I want to attach the adjustment of the frequency reverb, so no hurry to pack in the housing

Wow!  Maybe you can treat us with a demo video one day. :)
Maybe. But still to do a lot of things. I cant understand  where to paste a frequency regulator of the effect. Now think about this. I hope you understand my English

Your English is good, but I don't understand "paste a frequency regulator".  Are you saying that you don't know where to place a frequency regulator within the design of your reverb?
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

immortalmind

Quote from: Jdansti on March 30, 2013, 10:03:17 PM
Quote from: immortalmind on March 30, 2013, 06:21:45 PM
Quote from: Jdansti on March 30, 2013, 05:29:27 PM
Quote from: immortalmind on March 30, 2013, 06:49:58 AM
Quote from: Jdansti on March 30, 2013, 02:08:29 AM
^ Nice work!  Please tell us about your reverb! :)
its mod reverb whith delay 1,2 (maybe more, I'm not measured) sec time, done at 8! pt2399 modules and 3 opamp.. now I want to attach the adjustment of the frequency reverb, so no hurry to pack in the housing

Wow!  Maybe you can treat us with a demo video one day. :)
Maybe. But still to do a lot of things. I cant understand  where to paste a frequency regulator of the effect. Now think about this. I hope you understand my English

Your English is good, but I don't understand "paste a frequency regulator".  Are you saying that you don't know where to place a frequency regulator within the design of your reverb?
But I'm not saying that this reverb is my development. I was engaged in the distribution of the additional module in Sprint Layout and only

Jdansti

Got it. Best of luck with it and looking forward to seeing more of your builds! :)
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

immortalmind

Quote from: Jdansti on March 31, 2013, 05:19:23 AM
Got it. Best of luck with it and looking forward to seeing more of your builds! :)
Hey thanks

ppcnostalgic

ROG Tonemender, very useful tone stack. Put it at the end of my chain and I can easily achieve a Marshall or Fender or Vox tone, although I'm running my effects into a small 5watts tube head. I recommend this effects to everyone, not a difficult building.

John Lyons

Nice work. The decal looks nice.
Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

THOMMO

Thanks for the tips guys. I'll be sure to include that one on future builds. Speaking of which, this one didn't need it. I didn't have to muck around with this one. Worked perfectly straight up. A Dynacomp into a Smooth Drive, all stock. Sounds great!

Guts, still waiting for battery clips...lol

Cheers, Jason.
May The Twang Be With You

THOMMO

Quote from: davent on March 30, 2013, 09:21:15 PM
I believe it should look like this.

dave
Cool, I think I'll be running it on a battery for it's majority of use, anyway.

Jason.
May The Twang Be With You

Hexjibber

SHO Boost. Had some strange bubbling in the toner mask hence the little imperfections, not sure why it happened though?

John Lyons

Silicon Zonk Machine variant

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

TG Flatline

Quote from: Hexjibber on April 02, 2013, 04:32:28 AM
SHO Boost. Had some strange bubbling in the toner mask hence the little imperfections, not sure why it happened though?

Was the box fully dry when you did the transfer? Personally I think the whole thing looks ace, and imperfections like that suit the character of that kind of design! I've done some designs where it needs to be pristine and I'll re-do the toner transfer if it isn't absolutely 100% but have also done some where a bit of pitting actually adds to the overall look. But yeah, great looking pedal to me dude! :)

garcho

outstanding John!
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

Hexjibber

Quote from: TG Flatline on April 03, 2013, 02:29:41 AM
Was the box fully dry when you did the transfer? Personally I think the whole thing looks ace, and imperfections like that suit the character of that kind of design! I've done some designs where it needs to be pristine and I'll re-do the toner transfer if it isn't absolutely 100% but have also done some where a bit of pitting actually adds to the overall look. But yeah, great looking pedal to me dude! :)

Thanks man, I'm pretty pleased with it overall, I had the same thought about whether the little blemishes add to the style and decided I'd just about got away with it! ;) I do usually try and make sure the top is dry, I use ethanol wipes to clean it after sanding and you can see it disappearing as it dries but I will make a note to check that next time.

Hexjibber

Quote from: John Lyons on April 03, 2013, 01:03:33 AM
Silicon Zonk Machine variant

That is super cool man!

Hexjibber

Lovepedal Eternity modded for bass (1uf cap on input plus added blend pot). Big Lebowski anyone? :)

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: Hexjibber on April 03, 2013, 04:37:29 AM
Lovepedal Eternity modded for bass (1uf cap on input plus added blend pot). Big Lebowski anyone? :)

The dude abides!
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Hexjibber

liagasg

That's one of my builds

Warlord Custom

jimilee

Neptune delay and a Decimator