News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Focalized

Very slick set!

I thought of that picture with the naked girls painted in Pink Floyd albums.

stallik

Now that would look neat as a set of pedals! Though perhaps my wife would not agree...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

deadastronaut

@kevin:  nice one ....love the set, very cool..... 8)
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

stallik

Thanks Rob, really cool design of yours. Thanks for sharing it. Can see myself spending hours modding it to sound perfect with my setup but that will have to wait as I'm away for a fortnight
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

GGBB

Quote from: stallik on May 31, 2013, 05:44:05 AM
Now that would look neat as a set of pedals! Though perhaps my wife would not agree...

Easy now buster - they're all married women.

• SUPPORTER

Govmnt_Lacky

The third one from the Left looks familiar.....  ::)
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

stallik

bluebunny

Quote from: deadastronaut on May 31, 2013, 06:17:33 AM
@kevin:  nice one ....love the set, very cool..... 8)

+1!  Great looking pedal.  (And a great design in the first place - thanks Rob!)
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

jimilee

ch1naski

Quote from: GGBB on May 31, 2013, 08:57:08 AM
Quote from: stallik on May 31, 2013, 05:44:05 AM

Easy now buster - they're all married women.

holy crap, I almost choked on my wine when I saw this.
Mockingbird wish me luck.

HOTTUBES

Tone Bender Mk 1

arma61

Transformation

FROM

TO

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

gcme93

Nice! Reminds me of a manual car's foot pedals almost!
Piss poor playing is why i make pedals.

jmwreck

ch1naski

Love the tube shields. Great work.
Mockingbird wish me luck.

jimilee

Liquitone

Nice pedal jmwreck! I like the logo and the tube-guards, those always remind me a bit of those old sci-fi movies.

I've rebuild my octave fuzz, replaced all the dodgy salvaged components (3 resistors, a styro-cap and in/out jacks) I had used on the initial build. I might replace that old dpdt as well.
The next build is going to have more space between the pins to have a bit more room for the styro and some axial caps.

Kesh

Don't think the non brits will understand this. The HP is a Harmonic Percolator, of course.

Vikt0r

stallik

Quote from: Kesh on June 04, 2013, 03:13:25 PM
Don't think the non brits will understand this. The HP is a Harmonic Percolator, of course.

Love it!  :icon_biggrin: