News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vallhagen

Hey folks.

It seems like i do about one post / year in this thread, so maybe its about time:) ... I haven't done much DIY-wise the last 6 month, but just recently i got back into some inspirational mood; and this is what i have boxed up lately. Nothing too spectacular, but all good sounding nice things:)

THUNDER HUNEY (midwayfair's Bear Hug). The cartoon character Bamse is for all us swedes (focus on the young ones ... up to 7 or so) the most popular bear. Hes not only the strongest bear in the world, he's also the kindest. To become stronest, he eats Dunderhonung (thunder honey).

EÏGHT BAHL (madbean's Retrograde / Octavia). Cool upperoctave fuzz.

Mr E: Oh! So? (madbeans discontinued Mysterioso, little brother of Blackstone appliance's MOSFET OD). I've had this particular one on my test rig "forever" before i finally boxed it up. Maybe it is my #1 OD thing, i really luv it. based on the 4049 chip.

THRONE TONE (SJ Effects Prince Albert / RAH). Very "soulful and naked" OD. It just plays what i play and adds "something".

Cheerio:)

deadastronaut

Quote from: Kesh on June 04, 2013, 03:13:25 PM
Don't think the non brits will understand this. The HP is a Harmonic Percolator, of course.

ha ha ha ha ha.....brilliant...tesco's value stuff..lol.....that made my day. 8)...looking forward to the 'poundland'  'lidl'  'aldi'  99p store'  ones now... :icon_mrgreen:

all cool builds guys.. 8) 8)

https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

TG Flatline

Don't think the non brits will understand this. The HP is a Harmonic Percolator, of course.

Contains 80% real horse!!! These are just ace!!!

duck_arse

does that "hp" have the "brown sound"? and I'm non-brit

some pedals to picture stage, at last ......

the greenest fuzz you'll ever see -

the "roy mallard 2" (the brits might know him), a straight octaviar w/ boost switch. comes with its own travel duck. classy!

the perko, guess what's inside. w/ input cap and clipping switches. those bowls from the 2$ shop are a good way to learn engineering does and don'ts. or not.
granny at the G next satdy eh.

ch1naski

Wtf? :P love the duck stuff!
Mockingbird wish me luck.

duck_arse

nowhere to keep my pajamas now.
granny at the G next satdy eh.

ch1naski

Quote from: duck_arse on June 05, 2013, 12:24:57 PM
nowhere to keep my pajamas now.
you kept your pajamas in a duck?;)

ch1naski

Molotov.

Etched madbean Cosmo (skreddy screwdriver derivative).
Modified for a trimmer to bias the hybrid fuzz section, and an AC176 with a bit higher gain than called for. ;D

Guts.

Thank God for board-mounted pots, because I suck ass at wiring.:o

Easily the best-sounding dirt pedal I've ever owned.

Güero

Curing the infection one bullet at a time.

ch1naski

No fair. You're like, all professional and shit. ;)

Jdansti

Quote from: ch1naski on June 05, 2013, 08:14:47 PM
No fair. You're like, all professional and sh*t. ;)

Yeah, and he's got Ultra Man as a model too!  ;)
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

dromilious

Hello ! One more etch from me today.

Hexjibber

Haha, these are awesome!  :) Are you planning on doing a Finest Muff with mojo parts? ;)

THOMMO

Here's a couple I finished off after my parts order came in  :D
Brewed Harmonics(Harmonic Percolator). The lettering looked awesome as if someone had spilled coffee all over it. Then came the sealer(which wouldn't take properly) and screwed it up! I still think it looks pretty cool!! I've also got 'in' & 'out' on the sides(forgot pic....lol).

St. Peter's Beard(Here's a link to where I got the name from. http://etymonline.com/?term=merkin. Should be easy to figure out what circuit it is).
I wasn't sure if I was going to keep this one but I think it sounds awesome with the guitars volume backed off. I couldn't figure out what graphics etc. to put on it until I found this butterfly stencil, which fit nicely over the switch. Turns out it looks like an angel  8) so I add the head, Halo and lettering freehand. Then proceeded to add a big smudge with my thumb  :icon_mad: Not too worried seeing as its a keeper. Pretty nasty fuzz overall, though.

Cheers, Thommo.
May The Twang Be With You

Govmnt_Lacky

@Guero

I always wonder why you stamp the huge logo on every picture. Are you worried about copyright infringement or something?

BTW... you missed it on a few  ;D
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

midwayfair

THOMMO: Love the aesthetics on your percolator! :)
My band, Midway Fair: www.midwayfair.org. Myself's music and things I make: www.jonpattonmusic.com. DIY pedal demos: www.youtube.com/jonspatton. PCBs of my Bearhug Compressor and Cardinal Harmonic Tremolo are available from http://www.1776effects.com!

Güero

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on June 06, 2013, 08:45:35 AM
@Guero

I always wonder why you stamp the huge logo on every picture. Are you worried about copyright infringement or something?

:)  I don't worry about that :)
The logo is part of the pedal, then naturally it  appear too.
Curing the infection one bullet at a time.

electrosonic

Rams head big muff, art from  an 1870 Lithograph - Octopus attack from Jules Verne's "20000 Leagues Under the Sea"

Andrew.
  • SUPPORTER

haveyouseenhim

Quote from: Güero on June 06, 2013, 11:17:14 AM
Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on June 06, 2013, 08:45:35 AM
@Guero

:)  I don't worry about that :)
The logo is part of the pedal, then naturally it  appear too.

It's a great advertising tool too.   :icon_rolleyes:
  • SUPPORTER
http://www.youtube.com/haveyouseenhim89

I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms.

artifus

it's not easy being green.