News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garcho

Quoteit's not easy being green.

Or designing logos.  ;D   No offense, but what's the first letter? C or a K? I assume the others are 'M' and 'T'. Or is it '+'?

Putting logos on pedals is part of the fun. Putting them on a picture is good for eBay, but kinda feels silly here. Nice lookin' pedals though, Guero!
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: garcho on June 06, 2013, 02:38:56 PM
Or designing logos.  ;D   No offense, but what's the first letter? C or a K? I assume the others are 'M' and 'T'. Or is it '+'?

I "believe" it is DMT

I gather this from the copious other logo-stamped pictures that have been posted  :P
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Perrow

Quote from: artifus on June 06, 2013, 01:16:21 PM
it's not easy getting greens.

There I fixed it for you ;D
My stompbox wiki -> http://rumbust.net

Keep this site live and ad free, donate a dollar or twenty (and add this link to your sig)

garcho

Sure is easy growin' `em though!  :D
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

artifus

and there appears to be some really sick reflecto-pron going on here :http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=36392.msg916364#msg916364
what on earth is this place coming too?!  :P

ch1naski

Quote from: artifus on June 06, 2013, 03:35:33 PMand there appears to be some really sick reflecto-pron going on here :http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=36392.msg916364#msg916364
what on earth is this place coming too?!  :P
what bothers me most is that I see exactly what you are taking about.:o
Sick minds think alike?
Mockingbird wish me luck.

artifus

garcho

:-X

Well, I'm not gonna top that, but hey, back to pics of pedals...

Had a royally ravaged enclosure that I tried to salvage by giving it that "rust-punk" look. Almost got the etch to line up but apparently I measured the 'level' and 'attack' labels incorrectly. Close, but no cigar :'(    Oh well, usually I just etch the drill guide into the enclosure. But I'm still embarrassed that I just can't seem to remeasure enough to get it right. What the hell was I doing?!  >:(     Patience!

private parts are embarrassing, as per usual...  I'll get around to shielded rewiring someday.

+1 @ Mindbleach et al.!!! Sometimes, I love people.
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

Güero

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on June 06, 2013, 02:42:21 PM
Quote from: garcho on June 06, 2013, 02:38:56 PM

I "believe" it is DMT

I gather this from the copious other logo-stamped pictures that have been posted  :P

;)
Curing the infection one bullet at a time.

arma61

Hi! great jobs everybody!!

here... I did it another one, MEB4!! you may have seen its gust some page ago.... now it's finished... and finally convinced my friend to get rid of the blender, it does very little things with a guitar (while is almost a must with a bass, at least that's what I know!), so signal goes DynaComp, TS,Crunchbox, Rebote, Little Angel, LPB. It still need some final job to fix it on the alum. board, with a wah on the right and the Condor Cabsim on the left, fortunately that's my friend job!

oh... and I've got it hand-signed by some of the great guitar players around the world !   :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8)

Ciao

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

ch1naski

Quote from: garcho on June 06, 2013, 03:49:30 PM

Had a royally ravaged enclosure that I tried to salvage by giving it that "rust-punk" look. Almost got the etch to line up but apparently I measured the 'level' and 'attack' labels incorrectly. Close, but no cigar :'(    Oh well, usually I just etch the drill guide into the enclosure. But I'm still embarrassed that I just can't seem to remeasure enough to get it right. What the hell was I doing?!  >:(     Patience!

private parts are embarrassing, as per usual...  I'll get around to shielded rewiring someday.

+1 @ Mindbleach et al.!!! Sometimes, I love people.
shielding is for chumps!

I must be blind, I don't see anything wrong with the etch. Great work as usual.

ch1naski

Quote from: arma61 on June 06, 2013, 04:54:17 PMHi! great jobs everybody!!

here... I did it another one, MEB4!! you may have seen its gust some page ago.... now it's finished... and finally convinced my friend to get rid of the blender, it does very little things with a guitar (while is almost a must with a bass, at least that's what I know!), so signal goes DynaComp, TS,Crunchbox, Rebote, Little Angel, LPB. It still need some final job to fix it on the alum. board, with a wah on the right and the Condor Cabsim on the left, fortunately that's my friend job!

oh... and I've got it hand-signed by some of the great guitar players around the world !   :D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8)

Ciao
son of a gun. that's nice.
Is that Tommy Bolan I see?

ch1naski

Another meager contribution....madbean Slambox etched pcb, similar to a SHO. No gut shot, because for how small a circuit it is, my wiring is embarrassing. (it's actually one of the first circuits I built, which makes it extra ugly inside.)

arma61

No, 2nd from top/left ? Van Halen, first from bottom/left ? Randy Rohads... and top last on the right is Mussida, guitarplayer of PFM, Italian 70s 80s band.
"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

davent

^ The player with the strat under the 'Chorus' looks like Tommy Bolin.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

THOMMO

Quote from: midwayfair on June 06, 2013, 09:47:00 AM
THOMMO: Love the aesthetics on your percolator! :)
Cheers Jon!  My wife has a good mind for this stuff. I told her what I was calling it and that brewed/percolator made me think of coffee. So she came up with the colours etc. It's a shame the liquid clear coat washed out the lettering.

Thommo.
May The Twang Be With You

ch1naski

Quote from: garcho on June 06, 2013, 03:49:30 PM

is that a 2sb22 tranny i see there?

TG Flatline

Quote from: electrosonic on June 06, 2013, 11:30:01 AM

Rams head big muff, art from  an 1870 Lithograph - Octopus attack from Jules Verne's "20000 Leagues Under the Sea"

Andrew.

Wicked etch dude :)

Magnus

Hello,
nice pedals and etchings!

Nothing new from me but I replaced the pcb in my first Fuzz Face I built years ago.
I have posted the pedal here so I don't do it again, but here's the link to the galery of this pedal: Woodface

...now it has a Pertinax-PCB with Mojo-Parts  :)

Here's the layout: Fuzz Face with Mods

...and the pcb-file: PCB-File

Greetings
Magnus
AMZ Booster, Dist. +, DOD 250,
Dr. Boogey, Fuzz Face's, JCM800-Emu, LPB1,
May Booster, Obsidian, Orange T/B-Booster,
Pentaboost, Prof. Tweed, Rangemaster's,
SansAmp GT2, Superfly (Amp), Guv'nor,
Tone Bender MKI/MKII/MKIII, TS 808