Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ch1naski

Quote from: roseblood11 on June 13, 2013, 04:09:54 PM
Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret MkIII:

love that graphic.
Mockingbird wish me luck.

rousejeremy

Why did you reverse the standard input/output orientation?
Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

deadastronaut

^ going by that and the DC socket, i'd guess it was a specific build to fit a board...

do i win a prize ?.. :)

nice n tiny knobs.. 8)
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

haveyouseenhim

Quote from: rousejeremy on June 13, 2013, 11:08:33 PM
Why did you reverse the standard input/output orientation?

It's a secret :icon_mrgreen:

A dirty one.....
  • SUPPORTER
http://www.youtube.com/haveyouseenhim89

I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms.

Govmnt_Lacky

BOOM!!!!!

Quite a successful build! The excellent etch job is courtesy of Jim (Mustachio) and I can only say WOW to that!!!
Took quite a while to fully tune in but it sings like a canary now!  ;D
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

iq01221

Niiiiiiiice!!!
Video, video! vídeo!! VIDEO!! VIIIDEOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :icon_twisted:

Hexjibber

Wow, epic build! Great work!

Mustachio

Wow ! Looks great man, I'm jealous! It looks so cool with all the lights! Would love to hear it.
"Hhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg"

Govmnt_Lacky

Thanks all!  ;)

I have a video of the pedal in action however, due to my pizz poor playing and me unable to find a pick when recording it.... its pretty terrible.

I will try to get a new one uploaded and share  ;D
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

digi2t

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on June 14, 2013, 11:48:13 AM
Thanks all!  ;)

I have a video of the pedal in action however, due to my pizz poor playing and me unable to find a pick when recording it.... its pretty terrible.

I will try to get a new one uploaded and share  ;D

Geez bro... don`t make me have to drive down there, OK.  :icon_mrgreen:

Great job! Looks killer!

I still haven`t had time to look into the ticking issue, with the move and all, but it`s on my «to do» list.
  • SUPPORTER
Dead End FX
http://www.deadendfx.com/

Asian Icemen rise again...
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=903467

"My ears don't distinguish good from great.  It's a blessing, really." EBK

gnort_2

Well this is my first attempt at a pedal.  Its just a simple kill/stutter switch with a pot.  I got the schematics from beavis audio.  It was a lot of fun to build, and works well.  It was more of an exercise in soldering than anything as it was super simple, but i was happy with how the paint job turned out.  On to the NPN Boost now!

Jopn

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on June 14, 2013, 11:48:13 AM
Thanks all!  ;)

If there's one thing I've learned in the last 2 months since I starting this hobby, piss poor playing rarely stops people from making demo videos.

Although once I get to doing demo videos, you're going to see the bar lowered pretty far down.  In my own defense though, I'm a really good drummer ;)

GGBB

Quote from: gnort_2 on June 14, 2013, 12:29:45 PM

Well this is my first attempt at a pedal.  Its just a simple kill/stutter switch with a pot.  I got the schematics from beavis audio.  It was a lot of fun to build, and works well.  It was more of an exercise in soldering than anything as it was super simple, but i was happy with how the paint job turned out.  On to the NPN Boost now!

Very nice - brilliant theme for that pedal!
  • SUPPORTER

GGBB

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on June 14, 2013, 10:44:12 AM
BOOM!!!!!

Quite a successful build! The excellent etch job is courtesy of Jim (Mustachio) and I can only say WOW to that!!!

I'm really impressed by the 10 LEDs in 6 different colours - and that they are all on at the same time!!!

Wow!
  • SUPPORTER

Slade

Govmnt_Lacky... you, bastard....

:icon_eek:

bluebunny

Quote from: GGBB on June 14, 2013, 02:01:26 PM
Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on June 14, 2013, 10:44:12 AM
BOOM!!!!!

I'm really impressed by the 10 LEDs in 6 different colours - and that they are all on at the same time!!!

Wow!

Yeah, wow indeed!  Loving all those bright lights!

;D
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

artifus

*we will fix you*

beautiful gov

rousejeremy

Quote from: gnort_2 on June 14, 2013, 12:29:45 PM

Well this is my first attempt at a pedal.  Its just a simple kill/stutter switch with a pot.  I got the schematics from beavis audio.  It was a lot of fun to build, and works well.  It was more of an exercise in soldering than anything as it was super simple, but i was happy with how the paint job turned out.  On to the NPN Boost now!

Let's see them first build guts. I GUARANTEE they aren't as bad as mine.
Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

roseblood11

Quote from: deadastronaut on June 14, 2013, 03:21:56 AM
^ going by that and the DC socket, i'd guess it was a specific build to fit a board...

Correct. It will take the place in the middle of my board, replacing the footswitch of the Jamman (signal chain: Rose Screamer > DLS > CE-2). The pedal has two DC sockets in parallel, because my power supply doesn't have enough sockets, and I don't like daisy chains.

http://forum.musikding.de/cpg/albums/userpics/23524/pedalboard.JPG

roseblood11

Quote from: Jopn on June 14, 2013, 01:41:58 PMIn my own defense though, I'm a really good drummer ;)

Please, be careful with the soldering iron... :icon_mrgreen: